Submit

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:34 am
Garek Maxwell
Aijo_Iceblood
apparently im a romantic Seme...but idrk what the whole seme/uke thing is *blushes* i feel kinda stupid....

I could be wrong, but I think it's the Japanese equivalent of Dom/Sub relationships/personalities. In the west these are sometimes associated more with BDSM stuff...hence there was some touching on that in the quiz. It doesn't have to though. As other results have shown, it's more of a dominant/submissive thing.

This is sometimes stereotyped in the West as "who's the woman in the relationship?" types of questions, implying the submissive one, whether guy or gal, is "the woman". Very sexist, but unfortunately one of the easier to compare concepts...
Basically it means are you top or bottom.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:37 am
Tried to take it, but the answers were too obvious and honestly, the quiz was kinda dumb.  

Nurses Aids

Ten Words

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:37 pm
Apparently I'm a romantic Seme... when i'm not playing protective Big Brother to those important to me :3

A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.

Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:32 pm
You are an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't ******** With Me Seme

Signature pretty much says it. biggrin  

Dandy Panties

Zanko-kun

Questionable Prophet

13,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are a Dramatic Uke!
You are a tortured soul, and your main activity in life is getting tortured. In fact, you probably wouldn't be happy without something to moan and whine about, which makes you a perfect match for the Sadistic Seme. You are willing to give your body and soul to your partner, putting yourself under their complete control in an effort to escape the pain of your tragic past, although you know deep down there is never an escape.
Most compatible with: Sadistic Seme
Least compatible with: Don't ******** With Me Seme, Romantic Seme

What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.

Hmmm... Interesting. I guess it kinda fits. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:24 pm
*Twitches ears* I am the innocent uke 3nodding

You are an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.  

Twotone Soul

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces