Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Crew Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew?
  why not?
View Results

Get Wasted For Me

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:06 am
Fish of Steel
well he should be married...to me but I dont wana gonk he's kinda mad about me postponing the wedding every year sweatdrop

well I get what u mean by moving posts now.

I have alot of questions I'll just PM u instead of filling up this thread heart
who should b married to u  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:11 pm
Post a application then =)

Lolz, I can understand him. It's nature to get married very young, under 20. What's fun getting married as 40 year old? The life is gone.

Marriage is kinda the biggest thing in human nature, and it's pretty odd not getting married, cuz u died beffore having kids, or getting married.

But i get what u mean when u wanna finnish your education 3nodding

Good biggrin And okay, it's good keeping crew stuff secret 3nodding  

The_Pathan
Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:35 pm
ll-C00K13-ll
Fish of Steel
well he should be married...to me but I dont wana gonk he's kinda mad about me postponing the wedding every year sweatdrop

well I get what u mean by moving posts now.

I have alot of questions I'll just PM u instead of filling up this thread heart
who should b married to u

my fiance confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:59 am
ill be in the crew  

blue_toxic_panda

kool kat 10002

1,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:34 pm
umm sure
its great to spread islam

i m just a little busy
i run a clan too called
sporkalos  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 pm
Mariam
Female
because i learned so much bout islam and i wanna teach
help with the zakkat money or teach people more bout islam
like 20 per day
1 hour per day 5:00pm-6:00pm  

Prodigy_Wiffeyy

nasra123

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:16 pm
The_Pathan
Asalam Alaykum biggrin

I'm seeking new fresh crew for the guild biggrin

Some really nice ones 3nodding

If u wish to be one, then fill this format:

Name: (the name u want people to call you)i want ppl to call me nasra
Why i wanna be crew: (reason)why i waant to be in a crew is to help ppl in quran so that they will leran there quran and if u dont go to dujicy we can always help uinshallah
What i can do: (what u can do for the guild. Example: I can spread kindness.)i can help ppl with there quran anfd teach then about islam and the prophits that allah(saw)sended
How many posts in this guild per day: (like i would say around 10 posts daily)5 posts daily
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: (write time, and timezone)after school everyday afer dujic
Facts: (if u wanna say anything else about u)

Thank you biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 pm
The_Pathan
Asalam Alaykum biggrin

I'm seeking new fresh crew for the guild biggrin

Some really nice ones 3nodding

If u wish to be one, then fill this format:

Name: naruto uzumaki
Why i wanna be crew: i wanna be in the crew to be giving advice to people in need of advice in persanol life.
What i can do: i can give advice to people who have proplems in school or at home advice to what do in that seatwations of the problem.
How many posts in this guild per day: i would like to do at least20or less posts per day.
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: usally around 5 oclock in the afternoon united states eastern time.
Facts: i make zakat every day because i help out at my mosk every day for helpping in quran for kids at the ages of 4-16.

Thank you biggrin

Gansta DJ V

Fozzles

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:59 am
Name: foz

Why i wanna be crew: because i want to! i want to be involved in this guild more than any other (idk why)

What i can do: i can start a quest thread for this guild so if ppl have hard quests i can help them

How many posts in this guild per day: 20 or so

How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: everyday, i come online about once or twice a day, 1 or 2 hours each time

Facts:i'm muslim! uh i've been on gaia for ages, as long as can remember and this is my newest account. not really that new! xp i live in england!
my other accounts are scarletdeathkiss, and fat blobXD
k? btw those accounts were hacked so i started again and again  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:43 pm
Name:Rashonna
Why i wanna be crew: I want to join this guild because I want to be able to contribute more to the guild and make it better. I like being a member of this guild, and I want to do everything that I can to make this guild grow!!!
What i can do: I can give advice, advertise this guild on my FB account and Myspace account so that people can join the guild. I can donate lots of gold, which I do already.. I can post any information that I hear about Islam or Muslims. I can also try to get other people from different religions to join this guild so that we can have diversity within this guild!!
How many posts in this guild per day: 10- 15
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: Weekdays: 2- 3 Weekends:3-5
Facts: I'm a nice person
xp  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mysterious_Angel OwO
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:21 am
Salam Allykum every one
Name:beauty lili
Why i wanna be crew: i wanna this guild to grow and be the most popular guild in gaia
How many posts in this guild per day: 8-15
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?:Saturday and friday
Facts: im muslim too ,and i knew gaia since 2008 ,and joined this guild since last year and wished to be promoted .This is the first guild i ever knew at gaia
Thank You !!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:50 am
tassan
well first i thought the guild was going good, but now i realise that there are things that has to be done, this guild is looking like Pakistan it has a lot of good rules which no body follows, every one esp new Muslims on gaia are spaming the guild just to earn the gold, and non muslims are using abusive languange, and no body is respecting each other.

i think zaak you have got to do something strict.

xp ~~  

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:08 am
sakura646464
Name: foz

Why i wanna be crew: because i want to! i want to be involved in this guild more than any other (idk why)

What i can do: i can start a quest thread for this guild so if ppl have hard quests i can help them

How many posts in this guild per day: 20 or so

How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: everyday, i come online about once or twice a day, 1 or 2 hours each time

Facts:i'm muslim! uh i've been on gaia for ages, as long as can remember and this is my newest account. not really that new! xp

Nice smile Whats ur other accounts then? xd

Response:

Why u wanna be crew: very ego, but that dossen't matter as long as u are friendly ^_^ ur like me

What can i do: Right, what about Islamic things? smile

Posts per day: Masha'allah!!! smile That's very good, i also like ur timing.
I'll wait to see what other crew thinks biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 am
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Name:Rashonna
Why i wanna be crew: I want to join this guild because I want to be able to contribute more to the guild and make it better. I like being a member of this guild, and I want to do everything that I can to make this guild grow!!!
What i can do: I can give advice, advertise this guild on my FB account and Myspace account so that people can join the guild. I can donate lots of gold, which I do already.. I can post any information that I hear about Islam or Muslims. I can also try to get other people from different religions to join this guild so that we can have diversity within this guild!!
How many posts in this guild per day: 10- 15
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?: Weekdays: 2- 3 Weekends:3-5
Facts: I'm a nice person
xp

RESPONSE:

Why i wanna be crew: Well, that's actually very nice biggrin We need a strong crew 3nodding

What i can do: Mashallah that's very nice smile But how will u advertise on FB and myspace ? =)

Well, sister ^_^ It's very nice, and i think You can do it. I already know You can 3nodding So i think it would be great to promote xd  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:34 am
beauty lili
Salam Allykum every one
Name:beauty lili
Why i wanna be crew: i wanna this guild to grow and be the most popular guild in gaia
How many posts in this guild per day: 8-15
How long time are you online on gaia, everyday?:Saturday and friday
Facts: im muslim too ,and i knew gaia since 2008 ,and joined this guild since last year and wished to be promoted .This is the first guild i ever knew at gaia
Thank You !!! xd

Why i wanna be crew: We're on same page then smile

Posts: You make 8-15 posts in the guild everyday? :O I haven't noticed that, but alright xd

It's only at ur weekends, right? smile 2 days....

Facts: Cool smile Yupz, ur also a very very old friend of mine 3nodding xd We knew each others for soon 2 years i guess wink

I think it's perfect ^_^ And i know that u can help the guild alot smile
The only problem is u are only online 2 days a week, which means u don't stay updated in what's happending at the guild sad
That's why i'm very unsure sad I think i'll promote You, but i'm really not sure if u are avaiable to post enugh sad
i will try to post as much as i can,and don't miss any new topics
created whee
thx! xd  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out