Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love

haha, yeahh. Don't worry, You wont be forgotten on Gaia razz

LoLz that's nice to know ;P

can't be to sure of that, i already forgot his...i guess i can always check! wait he on my friends list so it tells me!!!

@ isaac: Yeash, but sometimes I'm really late on stuff.

@ chris: Lol, There we go. I need to clean my friend list. There's alot of people i Don't Know.

sheesh i know i get random invites and for some reason i accept them, and when i message saying hi they dont reply....some people beg for items i got.....i gotta clean out mine to.....i'll add u guys when i get the chance too smile maybe when i feel like procrastinating more

i have tons of friends i forgot who they all were. Some of them Just beg for Gold from me.

LoLz same here >.<;; but they don't really beg for gold from me. Usually the people I really talk to ask for gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:17 pm
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

can't be to sure of that, i already forgot his...i guess i can always check! wait he on my friends list so it tells me!!!

@ chris: Lol, There we go. I need to clean my friend list. There's alot of people i Don't Know.

sheesh i know i get random invites and for some reason i accept them, and when i message saying hi they dont reply....some people beg for items i got.....i gotta clean out mine to.....i'll add u guys when i get the chance too smile maybe when i feel like procrastinating more

i have tons of friends i forgot who they all were. Some of them Just beg for Gold from me.

LoLz same here >.<;; but they don't really beg for gold from me. Usually the people I really talk to ask for gold.

haha, I have stalkers here too D:

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:26 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

really? hah hah wow XP  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:17 pm
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

really? hah hah wow XP

i did have one, he joined my guild, i talked to him, he asked to be friend, i accepted, he had my friends that are on my profile page, who he doesnt even know, on his profile page, and his avatar was exactly like my avatar at that time, except hair and skin color.....then i removed him and banned him from guild....  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:57 pm
Akatsuki Vash
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

really? hah hah wow XP

i did have one, he joined my guild, i talked to him, he asked to be friend, i accepted, he had my friends that are on my profile page, who he doesnt even know, on his profile page, and his avatar was exactly like my avatar at that time, except hair and skin color.....then i removed him and banned him from guild....

woww, scaryy. I have people stealing my pictures D:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:57 pm
reason why the only place i gonna post my picture is here...i'll probaly post it sometime november or december, my hair not the right length...i swear when i get a hair cut i almost shaved bald.....  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:43 pm
Akatsuki Vash
reason why the only place i gonna post my picture is here...i'll probaly post it sometime november or december, my hair not the right length...i swear when i get a hair cut i almost shaved bald.....

Haha, My Brother had long hair but he Joined ROTC army thingy And he had to cut his hair. Now it's like Bald.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

Haha, My Brother had long hair but he Joined ROTC army thingy And he had to cut his hair. Now it's like Bald.

haha. my boyfriend used to have the ROCT thingy.
eww. it was so yucky when he cut his hair. or had it arm styled. xP
yuck.
i like fluffy hair more.  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:22 am
AutumnsRain
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

yuck.
i like fluffy hair more.

in other words, the hair some white boys have? somewhat fluffy....always this one piece of hair that bothers me......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:17 pm
Akatsuki Vash
AutumnsRain
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

yuck.
i like fluffy hair more.

in other words, the hair some white boys have? somewhat fluffy....always this one piece of hair that bothers me......

lol. no. white boys have kinda longish hair.
i just like normal Asian hair and stuff. not bald. just right.
fluff. fluff. :]  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:54 pm
AutumnsRain
Akatsuki Vash
AutumnsRain
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

yuck.
i like fluffy hair more.

I Like White Guys Hair :3 Their Long and straight and Sometimes prettier then mines D:
Which is Odd in some way.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:27 pm
Musiic-Love
AutumnsRain
Akatsuki Vash
AutumnsRain
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash

yuck.
i like fluffy hair more.

I Like White Guys Hair :3 Their Long and straight and Sometimes prettier then mines D:
Which is Odd in some way.

lol my hair is prettier then yours....
What you dont know though is that white guys get super bald....  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

JustForFate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:23 pm
My bday is on January the 13th.

I never really read stickies sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:32 pm
Mine is
Feb. 19  

NT_Love

Xxl3roken HeartsxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:53 pm