Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:43 pm
((Ehh, I always assumed it was after G-Rev... since Brookie's there. @_@ And he wouldn't really be there during G-Rev. And Kai was off who knows where... with Yuriy, but you didn't hear that from me.))

Kai was a bit taken aback when Rei spun around and yelled 'Max'. His ears rung a little. He was about to ask Rei if he was feeling alright when he noticed a familiar figure. He definitely felt over exposed now that he was around. It's not that he particularly disliked this person it's just tha the was moderately... clingy. Or jealous. Regardless there was a history betweeen the two that Kai didn't really care to dwell on.

"Rei, perhaps we should go elsewhere for ice cream." Eying Garland nervously he tried to put Rei between himself and the other male. "Isn't there a parlour a few blocks down?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:59 pm
Still at the Dojo, forgetting about Tyson all together, Max turned around to hear his name from a distance. He recognized the voice as Rei's and thought something might be wrong. He ran towards Rei's voice thinking the worse.

"Rei! Is there something wrong?? I heard you calling and I came-a-runnin' as fast as I could!" He said, as he approched the other boy.

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:54 pm
(*cackles* I'm gonna glomp Kai!!!

Garland: No...I am... --;; )

Garland, reached fro his large, orange sorbet iced cream and payed the cashier. He got off the line and immediately, a microscopic chemical went off in his brain. "Kai." (!) The blue haired blader turned to see the cynical russian, scarf-boy with... He snorted- Kon Rei.

Kai's latest...possesion... was sort of pretty, but not as pretty as Tala. Nor as pretty as Tala an Brooklyn doing the *ahem.* Garland cleared his mind of the thoughts as he felt his face flushing. Garland slinked over to Kia, stealthilly like a cat for the kill. 'Heeeeeeeeeeeeere, birdy birdy birdy~~~~~~~~!!!'(!!)

-(!) You have chemicals for everything else! Why not let Garland have one for Kai?
-(!!) You should understand this one some what.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:56 pm
((I've gone so far out of character....))  

Kouichi Pendolse

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:18 pm
/Sorry I've been dead...again x.x Just...yeah. Laziness is a biatch./

Rei could have almost cried. "Max! I needed to tell you!!!"

He paused for a dramatic effect, taking in a deep breath and holding his hands over his chest. "Don't...don't....DON'T EAT THE COOKIES THEY'RE EXPIRED!"

What? Max could have eaten them, got a stomach virus of some sorts, then died!!! WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED THEN?! The team would have fallen apart! Unbalanced and unequal! Everything would have then fallen to a complete and utter chaos!

Then, after all that thinking, Rei's stomach growled.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:09 pm
"Expired...?" Temproarily forgetting Garland he glanced at Rei, an eyebrow raised.

He was brought back to the issue at hand when he noted a flash of Garland in the corner of his eye. Takang Rei firmly by the upper arm he proceeded to drag him towards the nearby ice cream parlour. "Let's get you your ice cream before it gets too late. "You like cherry cheesecake, right?" Mentally he kicked himself. He wasn't supposed to remember trivial details like that. Then agan, he remembered what he ate for breakfast last month to the day. It was oatmeal with chopped up banana.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:34 pm
"It appears I've stumbled upon a birdie and it's pet cat." A voice whispered into Kai's ear. Garland had finally finished sexilly suntering over and his faces was beside Kai's. "You know, I haven't seen you since Bega... You still seem as possessive as ever..." His dark eyes glared at the cat in Kai's arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:35 pm
((Hehe! Posting in as Hitoshi with special permission over IM, madam! :3 ))

A sticky white substance ran down a grown man's fingers and he hastily licked it up.

Dear Lord.

"Good eatin'," he whispered to himself, then glanced up at a group of familiar voices. Well, what a convenient surprise. He slipped his tacky red sunglasses back on over his eyes.

Yes, Hitoshi was back. Screw the kids. They all surely had some neighbourhood leader that would gladly kill them in beyblading, thus giving the weaker and useless ones more motivation to practice. Besides, when he left, he left without getting what he wanted: Kai, and maybe a little bit of Rei.

He cleared his throat and adjusted the black cap that was facing toward the side. He casually engulfed his vanilla ice cream in his mouth, skillfully without getting a brainfreeze, and started munching on the waffle cone. He shrugged a shoulder and made his way toward the group with a hand in his pocket. Surely... Surely, they wouldn't notice him. Not in this perfect disguise!

He sat down at a nearby bench and watched. Like a tiger waiting to pounce its prey. Like a bear waiting to-- no, they used brute force. Watching was beyond them. Oh well.

But, to his surprise, Garland was there as well! But no Brookie? He remembered that kid. He was like a diamond in the ruff; one in a million! Oh, the cliches!! He chuckled. But anyway, he watched them intently, as if he was watching a beybattle from the old days. "...Hmm..." he sighed. There seemed to be something going on. He broke off a branch from a nearby tree and held its leaves in front of his face, then scooted in for a closer look.  

Roppie

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:08 pm
Rei allowed Kai to drag him, though he wasn't quite sure where they were going. All he knew was that he had probably just saved Max's life...and that he should probably get some kind of award or medal for his bravery. He looked over at Garland, curious as to why the boy was here. "Hey, Garland! It's nice to see you again. How's Myste-"

Wait...what...what was that feeling? That familiar feeling that heightened his senses and took control of his every thought? It was everywhere...it was... grrrrgl...

"Mmm, cherry cheesecake." Rei placed his hand on his stomach, hoping to silence his growling stomach that way. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Images of all different kinds of cheesecake danced through his mind. "Kai, you're going to pay for all this, right? I'm really hungry."

Aww, what a pretty tree. Someone even put clothes on it! Ha...ha...ha... Rei worried about the sanity of people these days.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:35 pm
(*dies laughing* I LOVE YOU MENTAL!! 'Who's put clothes on a tree?' *was just begining to type: 'Who's put trees on a clothes?'* >.>)  

Kouichi Pendolse

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:59 pm
((I....I love you too? XD;; Damn, that would have been so much cooler if I was an actual guy >.< Ahhhh!))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:41 am
Kai cringed slightly as Garland's breath landed on his neck. Darn, not fast enough. He sighed. Sure he liked Garland in a friendly way back when they first met. Garland didn't know a thing of Kai's past and they just seemed to get along. But the stalking was getting creepy. Not that Kai hadn't been stalked before.

As frustration mounted he began to squeeze Rei's arm harder. Returning his attention to Rei he stated. "Yes, I'm paying."

All the while he couldn't help the feeling that the tree was watching him. After living in the Abbey and under the supervision of his grandfather he was known to be a bit paranoid.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:05 am
"Cheesecake?" Garland latched onto Kai's arm. "Choto, Rei-san. Can I tag along? I've never tried cheesecake and sinse I'm not in intensive training anymore, I figure I may as well try it!" Garland smiled. (What he means is, 'Can I publicly stalk your lover and lust after him until I can isolate him and molest him as I please?' Though only Garland would know this....)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:45 am
Rei tilted his head in curiosity. Garland was acting quite suspicious...and Kai's grip on his arm was borderline painful. He tried to pry off Kai's grip, growling a little to show that he didn't appreciate being grabbed in such a manner. "Uh...sure you can come...I guess."

A variety of thoughts filtered through Rei's head, from why Apple Jacks didn't taste like apples to the suspicious looking tree. After a moment's contemplation, he pulled himself towards the tree...then effecively kicking it in the trunk (or what he assumed was the trunk).  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:36 pm
Kai allowed Rei to drag him. ANything to avoid talking. All of Rei's fidgiting was annoying it was almost like... Kai looked down and noted his knuckles were pure white and that he was literally cutting off the life in Rei's arm. He lightened his grip yet still held on tightly.

To say the least he was a bit surprised when Rei kicked the person hiding behind the branch.  
The Creative Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff