HARRY POTTER AS THE 7th HORRCRUX!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Harry is the 7th horrcrux?
  ABSOLUTLY!!
  It deffinitly is possible
  No, Voldemort wouldn'd destroy his own horrcrux!
  It just doesn't make sense...
  -gasp- YOU SAID HIS NAME!!
View Results

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:39 pm
Vash Thompson
~rubyblue~
turfTalking
How would Voldemort put his soul in Harry anyway? He only saw Harry once when he was a little kid. I think the final horrcrux is Voldemort himself. his soul is already split up so why not split it up then put it inside himself?
well voldemort could've made harry the final horcrux when he did put the curse on him that night.

Here's your flaw. Why put a horocrux in something that would've died? Remember, Voldemort had no idea the curse would backfire. And once you're nothing but a soul that last thing on your mind is tear your soul again and place it in whatever.
Also, Voldemort was intending to make his final horcrux AFTER he killed Harry, as a celebration of sorts. He didn't kill Harry. So, he probably made the horcrux from when he killed Lily or James, but he definately didn't put it in Hary. He couldn't have.

As I already said, he had no powers left. I think he made the seventh hourcrux while in Quirrel's body.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:27 am
I think Harry as the 7th Horcrux would just be silly.Many people guess that and it wouldn't give a twist if everyone's guessing it. sad  

Twinkleh

TotallyToneh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:06 pm
I dont know really, i mean he could be but that would be really weird, i know that harry mite die anyway, but -ahh- i dunno, i just dont want him to die

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:49 am
I doubt it, but its better than a Dumbledore horcrux I heard of. I really don't know. sad  

evy_writer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200

surf_diva

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:23 am
yea, I don't know if anyone mentioned this or not, but the owner of the Horcruxes has to be the last to die. Othewise he'd be able to come back. Think about when his spell rebounded on Harry when Harry was a baby....Voldemort stayed alive because of his Horcruxes. So if Harry was a horcrux, he'd have to die first. But that can't be, since he's the one who has to kill Voldemort. It just doesn't match up, it's too much of a non sequiter.

Oh, something just occured to me though...I wonder if Voldemort only has 4 external horcurxes now that he was almost destroyed by Harry 15 years earlier.....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:52 am
Babii_Brunette
My friend thinks that Harry is voldemort's 7th horrcrux. I think this would be an awsome twist!! I mean, he thinks the profacey talks about Harry right? (it basicly sounds like only 'Harry' can destroy him) and I think Voldemort knows that in order to kill Voldemort, Harry would have to kill himself, but he couldn't kill him if he's already dead!! At which point, in my opinoin, the profacy IS going to turn out to be about Neville and Neville will kill Voldemort.

Rom=+Hermione will kissy kiss...

THE END!! (JK better not die before the end of the 7th book!!)

please try to make sense of this!!

That is the suckiest theory i've ever heard plus it's completely improbable considering that Voldemort has tried to kill Harry several time, to no avail, but still that would simply SUCK.  

ParAdiSeKiSs_MiWaKo

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:08 pm
ParAdiSeKiSs_MiWaKo
Babii_Brunette
My friend thinks that Harry is voldemort's 7th horrcrux. I think this would be an awsome twist!! I mean, he thinks the profacey talks about Harry right? (it basicly sounds like only 'Harry' can destroy him) and I think Voldemort knows that in order to kill Voldemort, Harry would have to kill himself, but he couldn't kill him if he's already dead!! At which point, in my opinoin, the profacy IS going to turn out to be about Neville and Neville will kill Voldemort.

Rom=+Hermione will kissy kiss...

THE END!! (JK better not die before the end of the 7th book!!)

please try to make sense of this!!

That is the suckiest theory i've ever heard plus it's completely improbable considering that Voldemort has tried to kill Harry several time, to no avail, but still that would simply SUCK.
i agree  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:55 pm
that relly would suck but it could be because harry is partslemouth(sorry cant spell) voldemort is to harry has the wand with the phoenix feather and the brother of the wand voldemort has so some of voldemort transfered into harry so you never know it could turn out that way.  

Karikuri Domashi

Gornwen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:32 pm
But power is not the same thing as soul, you don't see the snake going around and talking in human-speak.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:52 am
Voldi want to kill Harry.....Harry isn't to be his Hor.... How it write?
PS: Sorry for my english sweatdrop  

Wiwra

Christizzle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:20 pm
nononononnonoonno!!!! Harry is the hero !! I heart Harry he can't die!!
lol .. I think it is a possibility .. I mean knowing JK Rowling I am sure she will put some crazy plot twist in the seventh book .. I really hope that she puts Ron and Hermione together in the seventh book becuase it really needs to happen and it is getting annoying that she hasn't put them together yet ... I think that she is saving that for the last book ..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:06 am
i dont think he is. that wouldnt make n e sense.  

mnkyspaid

[priori.incantatem]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:15 pm
um yeah..my friend already posted this...and if you took this idea from her...that's like, not cool.but yes, i am almost sure harry is the last horcrux.(sadly,because that would mean harry would have to die as well.which would tear me apart...)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:15 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

ibrahimovic

Smilexiluvu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:50 am
Avarswiel
that would be one hell of a plot twist

i agree  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff