Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
LunaSol (open please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHEEEEEEE
  yay?
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:10 pm
User ImageGarret was disappointed with Hana's retort. He so hoped that she would gain some kind of personal interest in at least one Enamid. Of course he would never let anyone know his thoughts went that deep, it would totally ruin his play-boy image. Garret cleared his throat and smiled down at Sylva.

"Yes, let us continue our misadventures in the dark" Garret winked. They strolled more through the evening's cool weather. Garret kept his face light while his brain toiled away at Hana.

In a few days she would leave to hunt for the Medallion, Garret must follow her. He just could not let her wipe him or any of the other Enamids from this world, if that was what the Medallion did. Perhaps he should find a nice librarian to cozy up to and she could tell him all the theories on the Medallion. Garret smiled slightly at the thought of getting bedtime stories right after a romp. That would be a first for him and he was very eager to find himself a librarian now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:59 am
User Image

They strolled on into the night. There was silence between them. At times Sylva did mind, but when it went on for too long it bothered her. Especailly when she was with someone. She had no way of knowing what a person was thinking or more importantly.....who.

A breeze swept by. Stronger than before and whipped Sylva's hair about. The strands glittered like silver in the moonlight. Her pale skin glowed and a touch a rosieness came to her cheeks from the chill. She shivered, but didn't might the cool air. It was an excuse to get closer to Garret. Perhaps draw his thoughts away from anyone that wasn't her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:33 pm
User Image
Meanwhile, Adrian strode through the night looking for something to peak his interest. As usual his time at home had erupted into an argument with his parents, with 'little' Adam keeping his distance form the fight. Adrian blurred over the details as he practically fumed at the memory. It had been something about 'getting his own place'.
Not that god-damned Adam had to. No, his parents were perfectly happy with him being at home while he studied like a selfish little nerd.

He expelled his air in a hiss through his teeth and ran a hand over his face - it was pale and angular, topped with somewhat feral piercing blue eyes. tonight he wore what he usually wore - close fitting black. he wasn't adverse to colour, but preferred the neutrality, liking how it moulded his body into a svelte shadow.

He hooked his hands in the pockets of his trousers and continued to walk before he practically ran in to Sylva and Garret. he grunted in annoyance and stepped back, regarding them with an edge of suspiciousness.

"you're out late."
he commented, rarely bothering with much of a greeting.
"who's the chick?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:05 pm
User ImageGarret stopped short at the appearance of Adrian. It seemed the night was nearly over, it had to be a few hours from morning by now. As Garret's eyes adjusted to the new form before him he cracked a small smile.

"Ah, Adrian. I could say the same about you, because we all know I'm ALWAYS out late," Garret winked, "and....I could say the same for you." Garret extended his arm presenting Sylva, "you two don't know each other? Then by all mean let me introduce you to Sylva, a very fair haired maiden with a devilish art of gaining the attention of any heart that lays eyes upon her."

Garret was of course playing it up as he always did to appeal to the nature of others, Sylva was bound to bask in this attention. Somehow, though, he didn't think that Sylva would find what she wanted out Adrian. He thought to himself, only time will tell.

"And this fine gentleman," Garret motioned towards Adrian as he spoke to Sylva, "is quickest and best at providing a good lash when people need it." At this comment Garret drifted off in his mind as he looked at the beautiful forms in front of him, This could turn interesting rather quickly. And he soon began plotting at how he could get one or both of them to blush.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:23 pm
[sorry I was idle for so long, my flatmates invaded lol]

User Image
Adrian laughed and nodded, enjoying the flattery. He had a decent opinion of Garret and was usually drawn to him, which was rare considering on the whole he seemed to dislike people rather quickly.
"Too right. Pity for you I left my whip at home." he winked and laughed, apprecaiting Garret's vein of jokes. he found his good humor easily now he separated from the drama at home, though was still a little gaurded around the new girl.
he studied Sylva somewhat critically, not taking to how she carried herself. She looked a bit of a snob to him, and disliked the way she looked at him.
"'A Pleasure." he said in greeting to her, though it was obviously laced with a kind of sarcasm. Adrian was many things, but subtle was rarely one of them.

"Anyway i enjoy the stroll." he said in reponse to why he was out so late. he curbed his usual answer of 'none of your business' into a more pleasant response since he liked Garret and the guy was just being friendly.
"I'm hardly goingt o follow a curfew at my age, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image

A smiled crept on her lips at the attention. Sylva gave Adrian a curt nod in response. "Likewise," she replied simply.

She took a moment to observe the man before her. The idea of a cat came to mind.....and a black one at that. Bad luck, but not bad looking. However something she detected in the way he spoke to her displeased her. She tighten her hold on Garret's arm. A light-muffled laugh did escape though at his last statement. It amused her for some reason.

"And why does someone of your age have a curfew?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:36 pm
User Image
"Hmph, my retard father came back with his new bimbo, since apparently there's trouble with us 'kids' and he needed to be here so mum and dad can act like a unit ro some crap. Just cos idiot boy is expected to have an education and jump through hoops in college and crap I'm expected to follow in his footsteps! Apparently I'm 'wasting my life', so they crack down on me like goddamned Nazis!"

He ranted and gradually raised his voice, actually pacing around as he worked himself up.

"I try to get even at 'em to shut them the hell up and get 'em off my back, but nooo-apparently they're determined sons of bitches. So the crackdown continues, the curfew operates even though and twenty-bloody-one years old, and little Adam sits back and acts like a p***y about it all, tryin' to be everyone's friend - as if he cares about me! So yeah, i get this ultimatum - either i get my grades up and stop skipping classes, or I move out and get my own place. I told 'em to go f***k themselves, since i don't want their stupid house anyway, and they can keep their precious son. Not like they're my real parents! Bloody idiots, the lot of 'em. Skrew that, man."

he folded his arms tightly against his chest, actually a little out of breath from the tirade of anger he had spewed forth - most of it which would sounded probably incoherent and inappropriate to them. he glared at the ground for a moment, his eyes both hard and sharp form the anger, but with a genuine look of hurt behind them. he quickly shook it off and directed them back to Sylvia and Garret.

"Whatever, like you care."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image

Normally Sylva indeed did not care for the troubles of others because it was all about them.....not her. But Adrian was an interesting character, and he was telling her the story.....so all was well. Then there was still the idea of picturing him as a cat. The way he paced back and forth..."hissed" his frustration.....and then there was the fact he was looking for a new place. A stray and perhaps a tad bit dangerous at that.

Still....she could imagine putting a collar around that pale neck of his and dragging him home to be her pet. Her eyes twinkled at the thought. "Perhaps I don't....perhaps I do," she replied. "If you plan on not staying at your current residence just where do plan to go? Or is that too nosy of a question with someone unfamilar?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image
"How the hell do i know?"
he snapped back, still obviously pissed now the subject had been brought up.
"I wouldn't be trogging around at stupid-o'clock in the morning if i had somewhere to go."

He huffed again, and eventually sagged a little in momentary defeat, running a hand over his hair and down over his face to cover his eyes with a sigh. With his frustration largely worked out for the moment, he returned to the usual simmering discomfort he found hard to shake, and actually relaxed a little.

"I don't know, whatever. Maybe I can call up one of the girls and see if they'll hold me up. Heck, a sub once a sub for life right? They'll do what I tell them to if i persuade 'em."
he didn't look particularly captivated by the idea and lapsed into what was essentially a sulk.

"i'll find somewhere."
he muttered.
"if i sleep on the street i can rub it in their stupid faces and they'll be begging to have me back. I can reeeeaally milk it."
he gave a wicked little smirk.

[i'm off to bed. night smile ]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:49 pm
User Image

Sylva stared at Adrian in cold silence as he ranted. Another quick chilled breeze picked up causing her silver strands of hair to snake across her neck and face. "If you are going to talk like that I may just reconsider my thought of offering the guest room of my parents home," she replied simply.

There would be an up-roar of course from her parents. A stranger being invited to their home. She would simply counter it as a favor for Garret. Then attention would be on her.....Garret would owe her a favor.....and she would have a new pet to amuse her for a little while. That is if he took the offer. Which in all honesty......unlikely considering his attitude.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:59 pm
User Image
Adrian regarded her for a few moments as if trying to dissect her to see if she was serious or planting some sort of trap. He rarely trusted people, as so soften they turned around to bite him, and frankly he knew he wasn't to be trusted either. After turning the options over in his mind he was still cautious, but more calm and earnest.

"You seriously would do that?"

he asked, grateful of the offer. he had considered bullying Garret into letting him stay at his place but he didn't exactly want to fall out with one of his very few friends if things turned sour, as they often did. Unfortunately, this girl didn't offer any promise of getting cosy - whereas with garret it was almost guaranteed. That said, he had never actually overstepped the friendship mark with Garret but he looked forwards to the day when the man's lust would bring him to him. But Adrian was stubborn: garret had to ask him - not the other way around.

"if that's the case, then i accept."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image

"I do it as a favor for Garret since you're his friend," Sylva replied tugging on his arm. "Unless I've been too forth-coming. Perhaps I've hasten to quickly. Maybe he planned to take you in? In any case the guest room does nothing but collect dust that the maid has to clean, and I'm quite certain I can convice my parents to allow you to stay at least a few days."

She gave a mischivious smile. Her parents learned long ago to let her have her way. Unpleasent things tend to occur when she became unpleased. Giving in just made life easier. "Is this acceptable for you Garret?" she asked in an angelic tone.

Then she glanced at the sky. As much as she disliked it she should be getting home soon with her new pet......guest.  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 am
User ImageGarret smirked. Through the whole ordeal he had been closely watching their interaction. He noticed how Sylva practically glowed in the moonlight with this new person to feed affection to her. He loved how Adrian's fit made him flush and pace.

Though he had thought of giving Adrian a bed at his place he was waiting for him to ask outright. The first step to getting him in a web of seduction. Garret had it all planned in his head, for he did like to make people sit on the edge of want before he allowed things to progress. The two before him were tough cookies but he knew how the interaction should go for a good play. Adrian would be teased...hopefully to the point of anger and frustration when all he wanted was to dominate over Garret and demand it, of course Garret would comply for he loved to please. Sylva was a different story, he had to play with affections for her giving her what she wanted and then chase after someone else. This could have two outcomes, she would run and find someone who adored her completely or she would try to seduce Garret, the second choice was much more appealing. Because, though Garret reveled in physical interactions the cat and mouse game excited him the most, he usually had things work out like planned and that made him happy.

He coughed as he noticed Sylva was waiting a reply from him. "My dear Sylva you honor me so by taking in my friend. Dont be tempted by his pout, though...as I easily am," He said with a smile and nod to Adrian.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:48 am
User Image
Adrian couldn't help but smile at Garret's response. He often took to flattery, and while experience had taught him not to trust the sentiment he was often ensnared by it. Flattery indicated a willingness to let him have control. and also -to be frank- receiving it was extremely rare for the awkward young man. He certainly rarely got it at home. He looked levelly at garret a moment and then reeling himself in.

"I don't 'pout'"
he insisted, folding his arms. "
You make me sound like a child, Garret."

he sniffed and looked Sylvia up and down again.
"I accept you offer, then. Won't your family disapprove?"
he looked curious - he enjoyed conflict and the drama it produced, but would happily settle for an easily life.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:04 am
User Image

Sylva smiled at Garret. "Then it's settled," she replied.

Sylva's violet eyes seemed to flash briefly with a tilt of her head in the late street lighting. It gave a hint as to the possible devilish nature within her angelic looking form. A classic devil with the face of an angel. "A brief uproar at best," she calmly said. "Nothing for you to concern yourself with. My parents learned its best to go along with what I ask." She waited to see his reaction and wondered what stories he would come up with. Good or bad....his thoughts would wonder about her for the moment.

"Garret, do you have the time?" she asked changing the subject.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff