YESH ITS AWSOME!!!!
  Eh its ok
  It needs some tweeking
  IT'S AWFUL!!!! never post another rp again get off the internet
View Results

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:07 pm
Hikaru looked at him defiantly "how can one persons words speak for those he does not know" she asked though she looked back at the other man who was pleading for her to retreat "You do have much to offer, but if your not willing to offer it, then i have no right to ask of it, please then, go on your way." she murmered as she turned and headed the other way, she had more company than she had ever thought she would have, and would have liked to have another though it was apparent that he didn't want them along with him, though Riku bounced toward him, letting out a mew as the cat tilted it's head, looking from Hikaru to the man, mewing once more as if for them to follow the man "come on riku, he doesn't wish for our company" she called, the small two tailed cat looked once more at the man before following along after her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:15 pm
Makunichi looked at the girl and then to her cat, fear started going through his mind as he thought of Moriko. He turned towards the house where he was hidden. "Hey i have a question about your cat, does it hunt for prey?" Again he turned back towards the house to make sure he hadnt moved.  

vengeful_soul93

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:15 pm
He ignored her words shrugging them off, the cat intrigued him as it watched him mewing softly. He turned and walked away summoning a portal to take him home, he wouldnt bother with them anymore. He glanced back and smiled. "Alura" He whispered as a black orb surrounded the cat and made it dissapear. he stepped through the portal laughing and gave a slight nod the cat appearing floating above his shoulder, asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:03 pm
((you stole my cat! You bish!!! lolz :3))

Hikaru turned as she didn't hear her cat following her, she than looked to the man with Riku asleep in what looked like a black orb above his shoulder "Hey!" she called out, handing latuf off to Makunichi she ran back quickly to the man, hoping that the portal, the man and her cat wouldn't disappear before she reached them "Don't take Riku!" she called out as she neared the man and the portal, Riku being the closest friend she had at the moment she didn't want to lose him.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 pm
Makunichi barely caught the guy when the girl tossed him to him. "Wait it could be a trap, wait for me. Moriko lets go." He and the snake followed after the girl towards the portal that the other guy opened.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:32 am
"Tsk" He glared at them as he turned closeing the portal slowly to torment her. "Bye bye kitty." He said the words with a smile as the portal shrunk to the point a normal person couldnt get through and was about to dissapear. "Isolent pests thats all they are." He looked at Riku as he walked down a large hall not caring to close his side of the portal. He entered a dark room with a blood circle drawn on the floor nothing else was there but black candles and as he entered they all lit around his feet. Smiling he cast the orb containing riku to the air and it floated above the circle. "I wonder," He spoke softly, "If not with any others with this demon would the spell work." His thoughts drifted to the last attempt and the demon ripping out of his back, it had been painful and he had almost died. he couldnt live through that again. He dropped his cloak then took off his shirt and dropped it in the pile as well as all weapons he had on him. He stood in the center and reached up for the orb then let it break and Riku fell into his arms. He lay down cutting his wrist with a small blade on the floor and resting it on the circles border. he didnt cast a thing but just lay there as the circle lit up and exploded into life creating a redish black wall around them that had no breaks till he released it. To keep things both in and out. Isaac pet the kitten waiting for it to wake up and sighed.

(tis my kitteh nao)  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:41 am
Hikaru had saw the portal closing up and muttered a spell under her breath, giving her the speed that she desperatly needed to go through the portal before it had closed up to the point where a human wouldn't be able to fit in, she looked around, the man had already walked off and she looked around, going down a large hall slowly, in search of Riku and the man that had stolen him. Riku had awoken in his arms and looked up, suprised he hissed and looked around, wondering where his normal partner was, her bared his fangs at the man, his fur fluffing up in suprise from being away from Hikaru, he didn't bite Isaac yet though, still in shock from waking up in a different place and in someone elses arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:46 am
"Freak out and I will put you back to sleep." He whispered not even looking at the cat. He simply lay there. A croak from his raven gave there intruter away and he smiled but ignored it. She couldnt find them if she wanted to not without a higher level shadow caster and he had left the only one who looked like he was capable lying unconscious in the street in that ghost town. They were in a shadow temple now. A world where he was stronger than before but the other shadow casters would be as well, though that wasnt a problem really. "Just relax, riku. I wont hurt you. but we can help each other."  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 am
Hikaru looked up at the Raven as it announced her arrival and cursed a bit, shes no longer had the element of suprise. She turned the corner into a dark room, looking around, now that her surpise was gone she didn't bother holding back "Riku! Riku where are you!" she called out for her cat, unaware that she was so close to him. She could feel the sadness from the loss welling in her, and it could be heard in her voice as she called out "Riku where are you?" she looked around, feeling almost lost, she had realized how much she had depended on Riku, to sense things and to hear hidden sounds, all the things a normal human couldn't and now he had been taken away.
Riku had looked up at him, flattening his ears against his head, he could understand english very well though he calmed down, he looked down and curled his tails around him, only one wear raised to listen to what the man had to say.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:02 pm
Makaunichi saw Hikaru go through the portal with inhuman speed, he also saw that he could no longer fit through it either. "Moriko get through before it closes quick." Moriko launched himself through the portal in time for it to close up behind him. "Hopefully i can still do this, Dorenso!" A mist slowly began to form in front of him. After a few seconds he could see everything that Moriko saw. "Nehti" His surroundings started to blur and when they finally cleared up he was right next to Moriko. "Hikaru you know its safer to be in a group."  

vengeful_soul93

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:27 am
(OK WERE THE HELL AM I Im just gonna assume Hikaru Dropped me. Also i hope everyone has read my bio or you wont get this at all.)
latuf laid there his eyes opened. he'd been playing posom he ha dallmost used up to much magic. if he haddnt played dead he would have lost control and everyone would be dead right now he leaned forward and saw a figure standing and being blured. then the figure vanished. latuf was alone again..his wounds had been healed the sun was gonna set soon theyed been fighting along time. he remembered everything his opponet said. "He never offered us help....i dont like the sound of this...all that was done was i reacted instinctivly to a demonic presence as would everyone have done." he thought to himself suddenly his body tightened he grabbed his left eye and feel to the ground screaming long dark cracks began to spread from his eye down his face. his eye turned yellow a wolf like pupil.

"NO not again"
"Y-e-s. ...you...cant...avoid...me." came a raspy voice out of his own mouth "We...are...One...Embrace...my POWER!" screamed the demon with in him. latuf collapsed no longer himself he was whatchign from a ffar
"Freedom feels so good." spoke the raspy latuf. "Redon the Shadow Keeper has returned. Now where is this man who has shamed my host. show me" as he said this the shadows formed a mirror before him and showed him the three as well as there summoned creatures. "Now then...should i wait for them tro sense my presence or should i just jump straight in. he said looking at the puddle like portal that was above them.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff