Naruto:The hate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:11 pm
*arrives to the gravesite where Naruto laied*
me: *places the bowl of ramen and a pair of chopstick infront of his tombstone* -forces a smile*........ hey dad its me again hehe....... i'm now captain of the 7th divison of the anbu............ i-i wish u were still here to see me now dad *notices Hinata and Minato coming*
Hinata: oh........ hey Ryoku-san
me:.......... hello oka-san...... minato nii-san
hinata:......... if i know ur father......... he would be very proud of u and of what u done up until now
me: thank u oka-san *gets up, puts mask on, says goodbye, then leaves for a mission*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:56 pm
Sakata glanced down."Yea...."She muttered darkly, remembering the day she was bitten.  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:17 pm
Shincho said "come on Sakata let's go pay are guest a visit."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:23 pm
"Okay..."She muttered.

Hirochi passed through the village till she felt a chakra getting stronger. "Shincho...or should I say Lord Hokage...."She hissed,excitedly.  

Blind Anbu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:30 pm
Shincho walked out in front of her "you remembered my name." Shincho made his curse mark spread across his body and then made him go into his second state. His curse mark was on both of his arms and his skin was a darker color. His hair red and spiky.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:40 pm
"I always knew you were useful...."Hirochi said glancing at Sakata. She jumped back."Striking shadow snake!"Her tongue shifted into a snake and Hirochi opened her mouth. It shot out and aimed for Shincho's jugular.

The sight of Hirochi made Sakata freeze in fear. A feeling of desperation crossed her thought but she still couldn't move. Skata then realized what happened."Its her death forseeing jutsu..." Sakata's eyes widened as she saw an image of herself getting impaled in the head with a kunai. She sank to her knees."Why am I so weak..."She wondered and her curse mark started to spread.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 pm
Kokoro turned to see Alure walk out of the ramen shop "Done so soon Alure-kun?" she asked him with a sweet smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:18 pm
*walks past the ramen shop again and remembers the time he and naruto use to eat there together after a mission*................... o-otu-san  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 pm
Kokoro took a quick glance as Ryoku passed by she knew him because he was part of anbu also. She notice his face look sad and sullen. She just sighed and turned back to Alure.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 pm
.............. *puts the mask on to hide my tears and heads to the village gate*  

cmsntn05

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 am
Blind Anbu
"I always knew you were useful...."Hirochi said glancing at Sakata. She jumped back."Striking shadow snake!"Her tongue shifted into a snake and Hirochi opened her mouth. It shot out and aimed for Shincho's jugular.

The sight of Hirochi made Sakata freeze in fear. A feeling of desperation crossed her thought but she still couldn't move. Skata then realized what happened."Its her death forseeing jutsu..." Sakata's eyes widened as she saw an image of herself getting impaled in the head with a kunai. She sank to her knees."Why am I so weak..."She wondered and her curse mark started to spread.

Shincho grabbed the snakes head before it had a chance to get to his neck. He looked at Sakata and said "Stop cowering you wimp." He looked at Hirochi and said "If I'm so useful then why are you trying to kill me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:46 pm

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:17 pm
"Someone eated all the ramen" Alure told Kokoro, when he felt some chakras, "Kokoro, lets go" he used a teleportation jutsu...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:42 pm
"Oh okay.." Kokoro said confused a little as they left.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:47 pm
Appeared near the battle, "That snake, so that's the chakra disturbance i felt" Alure took his sword out...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff