• Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:21 pm
Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp
Well. Ont thing is that I Like The Enclave Because of 4 things

1. Their Armour Looks Like Devils

2. Plasma Rifles....

3. Hellfire Armour + Gauss Rifle = Really Cool Look

4. Mind Controlled Deathclaws

But In the Brotherhood , You do get Free Places to sleep.....
IF I want to do that I can just go to any other place in the wasteland to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:12 am
enclave! they got better weapons and armor plus they will rid the wastland of radiation! though killing many inocent lives it is all for a cost to get clean water. although it does not really kill EVERYTHING. just kills people and some supermutants  

jababaflaba

FireKunai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:56 pm
And on a side note...

In Broken Steel, we all know that the BoS are giving out the water and such, bottling it, making sure it is sent off to towns and such, etc. Yay for them.
But that Ghoul in underworld selling that radiated water said that the BoS told him that zombies didn't need water and they don't give out any to slavers or raiders either. At least according to in-game dialouge from that ghoul (The one with the hair) What's his name again?

Water.
Free for any and all.
A likely story.

So really, the BoS isn't much better when it comes to the Wastelands water.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:15 pm
FireKunai
And on a side note...

In Broken Steel, we all know that the BoS are giving out the water and such, bottling it, making sure it is sent off to towns and such, etc. Yay for them.
But that Ghoul in underworld selling that radiated water said that the BoS told him that zombies didn't need water and they don't give out any to slavers or raiders either. At least according to in-game dialouge from that ghoul (The one with the hair) What's his name again?

Water.
Free for any and all.
A likely story.

So really, the BoS isn't much better when it comes to the Wastelands water.
Well, I think its more a 'why give pure water to people unaffected by radiation?' Honestly, I dont see why they didnt just use captured vertibirds to deliver the water. Faster, Safer, more efficient time and resources wise, and less life expenditure.  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

FireKunai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:46 am
I suppose that's true.
But Water makes Ghouls better. Doesn't cure them and make their hair grow back but it certainly helps them feel better.

And yeah, using captured Vertibirds would have made heaps more sense but apparently not. Probably trying to save on fuel or something. Cheap sods.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:07 pm
FireKunai
I suppose that's true.
But Water makes Ghouls better. Doesn't cure them and make their hair grow back but it certainly helps them feel better.

And yeah, using captured Vertibirds would have made heaps more sense but apparently not. Probably trying to save on fuel or something. Cheap sods.
Lol, I guess Ashur was right, the BOS IS lazy xD

Think about it. Most of these cars havent budged since the war, possibly syphone gas from them, decrepit gas stations? Doubt the pump jockeys skeleton will mind xD

Plus, when you think about it, the CW wouldnt be that large in terms of flight.  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers