Welcome to Gaia! ::

teh sexy ppl only >:3 (or horny) (or jus bored X3)

Back to Guilds

for all you horny sexi or bored ppl step right up.. this is teh guild u want X3 

Tags: sexy, sexi, bored, toys 

Reply Sexy Box [SB]
here ye here ye all ye hoes contest! contest! contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pousepup

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:13 pm
you walk into school with no one there, as you walk further you start hearing loud footsteps and sound right then something grabs you!!! I Try To Escape And When they Bring Me Into A Room And I See Everyone is tied up and The man tried To Rape meh!!!!!!!!! :O OHS NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:08 am
you walk into school no one ther as you walk futher you start to hearing loud footstep and sounds right then someone grabs you i try to esape but i cant i end up in a room with tons of men i get raped by each sad ok it was fun smile XD  

jade1290

CupcakesAndSuicide

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:22 pm
You walk into school and no one's there, you walk further and start to hear loud footsteps and then some one grabs you, you start to struggle a bit then you see that you know what he arms look like, you turn around to find it's the hott math teacher, he starts to kiss you... you know it's know it's not right, but you kiss back, then you pull both of you into the closest closet and I can tell that he is getting really happy, I rip of my shirt and then his and then quickly slip his pants off... and well I bet you can tell where it's gonna go from here, let's just say, she had the sexxiest baby EVER!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:40 am
I know its over lol but i thought it would be fun wink
you walk into school with no one there, as you walk further you start hearing loud footsteps and sound right then something grabs you!!! You pull away and turn around- its your hot young Tech teacher- Mr Jacobson!! What are you doing here?? He says- didnt you know the janitors a rapist?? Look- i'll take you home!! he gives you a lift in your car, and drops you around the corner of your house. Seeing your chance,you say- oh theres going to be no-one in, theyre all out, and i dont have a key!!Ummm...he says. You say- thanks anyway Mr J! and bend over to kiss him on the cheek. He blushes, then you go fore his lips- he kisses you passionately and you begin to strip...You have it hot in the back of his car wink In the next day at school- he stops you after its time to leave and says- what we did yesterday was stupid- lets just forget about it. You say 'i dont ant to!' he says- i know. Then you say- then dont forget it' you reach over and stroke his p***s, and he pulls you into the store cupboard....  

Littlemissyc

Sexy Box [SB]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces