Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:29 pm
Nich chuckled... this girl seemed shy, but not un-confident. too often were those two things connected when they were in fact mutually exclusive.

He made a motion like scartching his hair, but he was actually pulling more heat from the air around hoim to accomodate his guest. He found people were less miserable about the cold when they couldnt feel it.

"Well young miss, I am here simply because i was bored. I assumed the night would deliver me to a party where i could engage in teenager type things. As of yet however, this bench seems well enough to distract me."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:31 pm
Mylène Farmer - Peut-Être Toi
Working overtime at the bar, Lilith was walking back home. An iPod tucked in her pocket as she had earphones on full blast listening to a song that a former vampire had given her. Walking quietly and calmly down the road she started to sing, as there really was no one around the place. "Regarde-moi....Nulle autre n'a..L'envie. De. Toi. Comme j'ai besain de toi." (Please look at me..No one else has...a need of you like I need you.) Her voice was soft and and sounded of a rich french accent. Though she was really not french at all. She did quite well with imitations of voice.

Zenais

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:32 pm
It always took emily a moment to answer him.he is so polite and the way he speaks is so formal. she bit her tonge crap now she'd start talking like that. she hated picking up on others speaking patterns. "hmm well partys ad midnight tend to have a lot of beer and..bad things." she shiverd thought it had nothing to do with the cold. wich oddly enough she was warm  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:50 pm
Ken and Ren continued to argue, but stopped when they saw a human girl on a bench in the park. "Ken, turn around and walk the other direction....we aren't allowed to..." he stopped when he realized Ken wasn't behind him, but walking towards the human girl. "Damn it Ken..." Ren said to himself.

Ken walked up to the two on the bench, a goofy grin on his face. "Hey, nice night huh?" he asked. "My names Ken by the way." he said, holding his hand out for a handshake.  

Torikimaru Toshiro

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 pm
Emily turned kind of surprised. she held out her hand to the young boy "its is a nice night" she smiled. she wonderd what he was doing out so late.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:55 pm
Nich knew this one wasnt just soem human... he liked his demanor though.

"Indeed friend nice enough if you dont mind the could."  

Noltic

Torikimaru Toshiro

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:02 pm
"So, what are you doing out so late? Shouldn't you be in bed?" Ken asked. "I mean, its past midnight." he said.

Ren rushed up at Ken, using his werewolf powers to catch him before he did something stupid. "Sorry about my little brother, he just doesn't know when to shut his mouth." he said, grabbing his brother and putting him in a headlock.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:08 pm
Nich turned to the older one with and grinned. This one was here to protect the young. There were strict penalties on the pure members of the night-world for even conversing with humans.

"Really sir, it is no trouble..." He emphasized trouble to signify if the man picked up on it that he wasnt about to spill the beans on his brother.

"As for midnight, I sleep all day by habit, then again freedom gives us the liberty t be were we please."  

Noltic

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 pm
Catherine knew that on a night like this she can go out and do anything without being watched. The usual spies that wanted to know all about her family were outside, hunting. And that was what she was going to do. But she had some special tastes. So she looked around and saw her knives set on the table next to the flowers. Ill take those, might need them..., she thought. She put them around her thigh and dressed in a loose dress, tight around the waist. She looked innocent enough. She took comfortable shoes, and went out into the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 pm
Ren picked up on the hint instantly. "Sorry to have bothered you two, have a nice night." he said, dragging his little brother away from the two back towards the forest. "You can get in serious trouble for what you just did." he told Ken.

"ME?!" Ken exclaimed. "Your the one who used werewolf powers while a human was around, you could have let loose our secret and exposed the night-world." he said.  

Torikimaru Toshiro

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:26 pm
Nich sighed those two were quite the pair. Being an outcast, he didnt really know how proper night-world behavior was, but he lived his life how he wanted, and didnt make trouble.

"Anyways young miss, from that am i to assume you dont generally engage in such festivities?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:21 am
Emily blinked at the two curiously a moment before turnign back to nich. they seem odd. she thoguhtif the older one was so stuck on keeping his brouther safe why bring him out so late? "oh umm you are right. I don't usualy just on full moons. Those interest me the most." she smiled. she couldnt believe she was sharing this with a complete stranger. she sighed looking up at the stars waiting for his response.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:40 am
Nich chuckled... This girl seemed a little lost in space. that wasnt a bad thing in his mind. He was always bothered by ditzy girls growing up, having made the usual appearances at high school and whatnot in order to look as if he belonged. This girl though was the good kind of out there.

He looked back up at the stars as he asked rhetorically."So your interested in the night sky eh? Im geussing more astrologically than astronomically."

He laughed at his own joke.

"You know some people think its foolish, astology. I have met some odd people that swear by it though."

He was of course talking about more accomplished witches... she didnt need to know that though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:47 am
Emily smiled "more of both" she answerd. "I think its actualy very interesting how so many peaple such as greeks, witches, peaple like that follow the star paturns." She then blushed slightly "sorry if i offended you about the witch thing..ive never met one and some swear they're fake. but..." she shruged looking back at him.  

Silencematters

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces