Reply Marijuana Discussion
Why i think weed should be legalized. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:26 pm
lol suck on there weiners ha but that is true, if they want to make money then they should legaliz weed u know they will make so much more money and then they can get more girl to suck on them to lol but yeah alcohol should be illegal it causes more accidents weed dont do anything to u only makes u feel good u know.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:39 am
bump^^  

HippieKrowly

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:07 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:06 am
User Image
Don't bump threads. xD
ยป Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

_________________________User Image_______________________User Image

winter rat

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:52 am
haha sry just trying to get people to see it again so they keep replying on it you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:53 am
this is some good important stuff u know i even reworded some of it too.  

HippieKrowly

__LittleFrenchieee

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:10 am
I live in Canada , and i was told that the American government wont let canada legelize because if we do they'll stop importing and exporting to us , thats just what i was told. By my civics teacher If thats true it sucks.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 pm
Mizz_Stoned420
I live in Canada , and i was told that the American government wont let canada legelize because if we do they'll stop importing and exporting to us , thats just what i was told. By my civics teacher If thats true it sucks.

You know, I was told the exact same thing last night.  

Superexcellently

Lonely Lunatic

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:46 pm
rly wow that sucks  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:55 pm
Legalizing weed would SOOOOO boost the economy.
People who don't toke 'cause it's illegal start toking, not to mention people who already toke start to toke more. Suddenly, restaurants are running out of food 'cause all the high people got the munchies and don't wanna make the food themselves.  

JP McGraw

roland blaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:06 pm
only thing i can think of why it shouldnt be legalized is cause if it was legal there wouldnt be n e good storys to tell XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 am
legalizing weed is the best thing that could happen right now at least for U.S even though the gov doesnt want to admit it they know its good now but can't turn there backs on there fore fathers who said its bad.

I heard that thing about U.S. and Canada as well and yes it was true but who knows now.

I'm excited to be in Cali right now cause next year I'm gonna be voting to legalize weed along with hopefully all the other smokers in Cali.  

ChoFruits

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:24 pm
yes thats what i think too the government is to stuborn and afriad to legalize ut even tho they complain about money and etc..well dnt spend it on million dollar partys the the president or someones b-day in the gov not right that money is for stuff we need not a striper for bush or w.e. ha or a gold tolit seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:54 pm
Superexcellently
Mizz_Stoned420

You know, I was told the exact same thing last night.

Haha, funny cause I was told today that the reason they made it illegal in Canada is because there were experiments done on either a racoon or monkey where they had 2000 (that was the amount I was told) joints burned and they suffocated.

It sounds like a bogus experiment, or one that would be done to make those claims, but that happens even in radiationf rom phones.

It's not an experiment that matters.

I was told this information was gotten from a documentary on national geographic.

Which along with the history channel has had some epic fails within recent years for me.

Normally under these conditions I would look up what I was told, but it doesn't even matter because I'm pretty aware of these things and it would only reaffirm what I know.

Unscientific experiments are a waste of the buttons pressed on a keyboard effortless to research.

Now to look up something else.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:03 am
One question I may ask: Does the government know what a Cash Crop means? I don't think so! They want to make money out of their a**. And spend more money on greed causing the US to be even more broke.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff