Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
What if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:08 pm
Naota3
Darkly_Doomed
Naota3
Sauce-Kay
Omg male Gardenia would be hot. <3 It wouldn't be much of a change in personality but still. XD

But female Balmung.... /drool

Female Ovan though? That'd be creepy. Oh wait-

huh girl ovan i would imagine wearing binkini ,a scarf, orange glasses, twin blades and the aida box on her back like a ninja

Naww. Long hair (similar bangs, pretty much expanded at the back to form the long hair), kinda curvy but thin, tight outfit (pretty much same as male outfit except tighter), that's pretty much how she would have to look to be able to maintain the Ovan personality. Subtly creepy.

huh i never about it that way and i was body types

Hmm...really?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:09 pm
Fullmoon Rabbit
Darkly_Doomed
Naota3
Darkly_Doomed
@Kimi-chan: Sorry. But you know it's true! You know it.
@Naota: Black Rose would either be quite hot or quite ugly.
@ Midori: :0 I hope to see said pictures.
@Endrance: Endrance would so not care at all. Ewww....guy Mia. Not cool at all. Female Azure Kite and Haseo would be cute. But please refrain from pouncing on them. And I agree!

i think there are 2 possiblities either she's a hasseo or a gabi

Azure_Flame_Goddess
Naota3

i would gone with longer hair but it still pretty good biggrin

well you don't need long hair to be a girl xp

i didn't anything like that

Oh god! Female Gabi! DX DX DX
Yeah, Haseo or Gabi for Black Rose. I have to agree. I was kinda thinking that "Lonely Prince" guy from //Legend of Twilight minus the curly hair (I mean after Zeffie fixes up his face and makes him actually kind of handsome for like one panel) and with armor like Bear's.

Female Gabi...lol He'd probably look really creepy and really cute at the same time. sweatdrop

Agreed. For some reason, Gabi's behavior made me think that he's a girl IRL anyway.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:10 pm
Naota3
i wonder what net slum would if they the opposite sex(i wonder if i would wear white, laced, or striped panties) perverted tengu and the tragic maidens (no panty is safe)

That probably woulda been funnier if I understood Japanese DX. But alas, I do not.
Hmm...I'd probably be a very handsome man. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:17 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
For reasons unknown (yeah right XD) I think that Elk would look EXACTLY the same. >.> I even thought he was a chick for a while til my neighbor told me otherwise. XD And even then I denied it for a while. XD

Did you think Tsukasa was a chick too then?

Actually, I played Infection and a little of Mutation, then I watched .hack//SIGN... Since Tsukasa looked like Elk, I just assumed it was a guy at first til the whole scene when she falls into a coma. >.>  

Zira361

Strokes of Everything

Dapper Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:03 pm
....I will never be the same again.

Yeah... if Orca or Bear were a girl, well, the games wouldn't be T for Teen.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:15 am
xShooting Starx3

XD No. No it wouldn't. Then again, they do have things like Helba's boob straps, so they might have been able to get around it. XD  

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:40 pm
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
For reasons unknown (yeah right XD) I think that Elk would look EXACTLY the same. >.> I even thought he was a chick for a while til my neighbor told me otherwise. XD And even then I denied it for a while. XD

Actually, I played Infection and a little of Mutation, then I watched .hack//SIGN... Since Tsukasa looked like Elk, I just assumed it was a guy at first til the whole scene when she falls into a coma. >.>

Oh, that makes sense! Because you were wrong about Elk, you thought that Tsukasa was a guy and then...XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:41 pm
Endrance-teishu
xShooting Starx3

XD No. No it wouldn't. Then again, they do have things like Helba's boob straps, so they might have been able to get around it. XD

:0 Shooting Star, did you get scarred for life b this topic?
And the female version of Orca or Bear is probably something like Mimiru or Black Rose's character designs, so maybe they could get away with teen. Maybe.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

I_am_cool_Yea

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:28 pm
WTF!!!!!??????? that part about Azure Kite and Haseo is TOTALLY creepy.....
I'm going to have nightmares for weeks!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:51 pm
Haseo117117
WTF!!!!!??????? that part about Azure Kite and Haseo is TOTALLY creepy.....
I'm going to have nightmares for weeks!

It's not creepy, it's adorable~!
I'm glad that posts in my topic are freaking people out. Hee hee. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zira361

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 am
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361

Oh, that makes sense! Because you were wrong about Elk, you thought that Tsukasa was a guy and then...XD

Exactly 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:39 am
User ImageMaybe we can tektek them? ninja  

HeartSeeker Xion

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:10 am
Divine Wolf Ouka
User ImageMaybe we can tektek them? ninja

That's a really good idea! Maybe we could even make it a contest or something! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:12 am
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361

Exactly 3nodding

Oh how confusing .hack can be. Kinda random, but you remember that shy wavemaster whose name begins with an H from Legend of Twilight? She apparently had the same character design as Elk and Tsukasa (according to the back end of one of the mangas)  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zira361

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361
Darkly_Doomed
Zira361

Exactly 3nodding

Oh how confusing .hack can be. Kinda random, but you remember that shy wavemaster whose name begins with an H from Legend of Twilight? She apparently had the same character design as Elk and Tsukasa (according to the back end of one of the mangas)

I have yet to read Legend of Twilight... D: But I could imagine that it would be confusing. XD  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff