Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply Forgotten Dreams
And you are....? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person count
  +1
View Results

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:01 am
hi i am spicerelf. My name though is Chris. i am 17 going on 18. i love video games, reading, writing sometimes, and listoning to music. I cant draw. i have tried, i suck at it. i have made a few rp's but i am still kinda new at this. i have a tendency to post to much so i will try to not do that. well other than that, my favorite video game series is the kingdom hearts series. they. rule. all. anyhoo, most of my characters are sarcastic or act like an idiot in some way. I have heard that the rp's i make are good but i am not so sure myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:56 am
Foxfire2009
different time zones? lol

yes, i understand that much ..XD
but .. just.. wanna say why? lol  

Exquisite Mademoiselle

Fairy

imbutercupwheresmywestley

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 am
hiya! ^^ well my name is obvious it's right above my avi but for those of u who, like me, don't feel like typing tht all out I will respond to butercup and ocasionally wes. I love role playing with a passion although I'm not especially good at it all the time. I'm hopin to find some good ones here and have some fun ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:37 pm
Why i am not so sure that i make good rp's? well for that its mainly because when i was younger i didnt like to type but now i do and its fun!
the over tendency to post to much is probably because i dont want to be left behind in the story.  

Spicerelf

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:38 pm
Spicerelf
Why i am not so sure that i make good rp's? well for that its mainly because when i was younger i didnt like to type but now i do and its fun!
the over tendency to post to much is probably because i dont want to be left behind in the story.

practice makes perfect man, sometimes post's require an over post and sometimes they require 2 sentences lol either way no one complain's about over posting... i think... @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm
Hello my name is gianna, but you can call me almost anything you like people like to call me pikachu, g, or gg. I'm 14 going to be 15 in july, im a good friend I guess...not really sure.  

dead_smexy_popsicle

Exquisite Mademoiselle

Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:19 pm
Lryuzaki132
Spicerelf

practice makes perfect man, sometimes post's require an over post and sometimes they require 2 sentences lol either way no one complain's about over posting... i think... @_@

there are some roleplays with rules like , 'dont write a book' XD
well i dont wanna have to spend an hour reading before replying.. so yeah ><  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:24 pm
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Lryuzaki132
Spicerelf

lol thats also true, but sometimes people play as 2 char's in 1 post and the post become's massive..... so many hours of catching up crying so little time.... -shivers-  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

Fail Demon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:15 am
Lryuzaki132
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Lryuzaki132
Spicerelf

lol thats also true, but sometimes people play as 2 char's in 1 post and the post become's massive..... so many hours of catching up crying so little time.... -shivers-

And then you have to reply to the posts! gonk Which can be tricky if the character yours spoke to had to leave for whatever reason.

I dislike rules that go "you must write at least three paragraphs with at least seven sentences each for every post". I can understand it for apping somewhere, but regular posts? They all turn into "His deep, azure-blue eyes narrowed in thought as he straightened his shirt and pondered how to answer the raven-haired pale beauty's 'Hello' - should he be friendly? Or wolud that be--" *gags* I can't handle that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:21 am
Fail Demon
Lryuzaki132
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Lryuzaki132
Spicerelf

And then you have to reply to the posts! gonk Which can be tricky if the character yours spoke to had to leave for whatever reason.

I dislike rules that go "you must write at least three paragraphs with at least seven sentences each for every post". I can understand it for apping somewhere, but regular posts? They all turn into "His deep, azure-blue eyes narrowed in thought as he straightened his shirt and pondered how to answer the raven-haired pale beauty's 'Hello' - should he be friendly? Or wolud that be--" *gags* I can't handle that.

your dead on, with rules like that your basicly stretching one word into 5  

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

Exquisite Mademoiselle

Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:11 am
Lryuzaki132
Fail Demon
Lryuzaki132
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Lryuzaki132
Spicerelf

Yes exactly i HATE it. You can maybe give a rule of 2 sentences... well i doubt u need a rule for that .. but yeah ..

i usually dont join rps with those kinds of rules xP  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 am
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Lryuzaki132
Fail Demon
Lryuzaki132
xXx-Anatara-xXx

Yes exactly i HATE it. You can maybe give a rule of 2 sentences... well i doubt u need a rule for that .. but yeah ..

thus I hate super literate RPs who the he k wants to write a whole dang paragraph every dang post? wut if it's more efective to just have ur character scream one word? Lit obsessed ppl dnt think of these things when writing those dang rules  

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200

Foxfire2009

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:03 am
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Lryuzaki132
Fail Demon
Lryuzaki132
xXx-Anatara-xXx

thus I hate super literate RPs who the he k wants to write a whole dang paragraph every dang post? wut if it's more efective to just have ur character scream one word? Lit obsessed ppl dnt think of these things when writing those dang rules

ACTUALLY. that would be like a semi-lit rp. for me. I can handle one lining but if it is constantly it drive me nuts. I under stand if you are having a brain dead moment or the person before you didn't give you anything, or you only have one thing to say.... But if it is a one line every post then it is sometimes harder for those to reply. well it is for me at times.

Truthfully i like to see people use up to 3 sentences at the most.

As for real literate rps. Dear god, I've seen people use tiny font and have up to 5 or 6 paragraphs...I don't have the attention span for that! >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 am
Foxfire2009
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Lryuzaki132
Fail Demon

ACTUALLY. that would be like a semi-lit rp. for me. I can handle one lining but if it is constantly it drive me nuts. I under stand if you are having a brain dead moment or the person before you didn't give you anything, or you only have one thing to say.... But if it is a one line every post then it is sometimes harder for those to reply. well it is for me at times.

As for real literate rps. Dear god, I've seen people use tiny font and have up to 5 or 6 paragraphs...I don't have the attention span for that! >.<

well of course I didn't mean every post, in general at least three lines even short ones is a good rule of thumb. But OMG those ppl who use the ity bity font and amillion paragraphs scare me!!!! Wut the heck are they thinking!? No one can read tht!!! Am I right? heart  

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200

Foxfire2009

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:23 am
Foxfire2009
xXx-Anatara-xXx
Lryuzaki132
Fail Demon

well of course I didn't mean every post, in general at least three lines even short ones is a good rule of thumb. But OMG those ppl who use the ity bity font and amillion paragraphs scare me!!!! Wut the heck are they thinking!? No one can read tht!!! Am I right? heart

Yea i hate that tiny font and a ton of long paragraphs. I don't even know how people do it. O.o; you know, all my experiences with advance lit people make me hate them. I haven't found one i liked yet. I don't want to say all of them but the ones i've meet are complete jerks. "Your posts aren't detailed enough" >.< I'm sorry. again, i do not have the attention span for that crap.

Oh btw. Have you seen any R.U.S's lately? I think there i one crawling around here someplace <.<  
Forgotten Dreams

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff