Ever been around "fake smokers"? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

electro romantic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:57 pm
red rabbiit
ive always hated how people thought smoking made you cool. its stupid to even think that.

Agreed. I hang out with some serious stoners, and there's two or three people in the group who just don't want to do it, and they're amazing people.
They're not any less "cool" because they don't smoke. If anything I admire them for their honesty and the fact that they're not afraid to stray from the "norm."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:46 pm
electro romantic
People pretend to smoke these days? o__0
The fu*&$ mann. haha wow.

My favorite first time smoker story:
My little brother really wanted to try it, he's 14, almost 15 and I'd rather he do it with me than someone I/he doesn't trust, so I smoked him out and he took 3 of the best hits I've ever seen (I'm so proud haha) and he sat there, talked about his legs floating and his hands being big and solved his Rubix Cube in 15 seconds over, and over again. Giggling the whole time. It was awesome.
heart biggrin

Lucky you smoked with your brother my brother knows I smoke and he said hes tried it and I really want to blaze with him badly but I dont know if I should invite him too or wait until he comes to me hes 13 now and hes gonna be 14 in November. So like did you ask him if he wanted to smoke with you or did he ask if he could smoke with you?I just dont want to be a bad older brother as it is I'm already kind of a loser.  

Indie Jesus

cael_vestbar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:13 am
i have a story that is funny my buddy we just called him Jesus had never smoke cigs or bud and it was his 15th birthday so we got some great headys and went to a parking lot ( the sechest place i have ever smoked in looking back) we had got some clove cigs too well we teach him the double inhale pull on the cig then deep breath and we expected him to cough a lug up he didnt so we lit the j and smoke we watched him close to make sure he was doing it right and he was but never coughed once and we were all hacking up a lung once a gen great bud  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:10 pm
Barthalomaus
electro romantic
People pretend to smoke these days? o__0
The fu*&$ mann. haha wow.

My favorite first time smoker story:
My little brother really wanted to try it, he's 14, almost 15 and I'd rather he do it with me than someone I/he doesn't trust, so I smoked him out and he took 3 of the best hits I've ever seen (I'm so proud haha) and he sat there, talked about his legs floating and his hands being big and solved his Rubix Cube in 15 seconds over, and over again. Giggling the whole time. It was awesome.
heart biggrin

Lucky you smoked with your brother my brother knows I smoke and he said hes tried it and I really want to blaze with him badly but I dont know if I should invite him too or wait until he comes to me hes 13 now and hes gonna be 14 in November. So like did you ask him if he wanted to smoke with you or did he ask if he could smoke with you?I just dont want to be a bad older brother as it is I'm already kind of a loser.

Haha Well, he's a pretty curious little dude, so one day, when we were both home alone and knew we weren't expecting our parents home any time soon, we were watching some family guy, chillen, doing our homework, and I'd picked up an 8th on the way home, so I pulled it out of my bag and put on the table and I just said: "KEKEKE o0Oo0o Look what I have?! : D" And he was like "WHOAH! Can I try it with you, it smells good" (LOL) and I was like "OF COURSE"

So I guess it was kind of mutual, I didn't fore it on him, but I let him know that I had plenty and I was willing to share with him 3nodding  

electro romantic

__LittleFrenchieee

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:01 am
I didnt get the whole inhale thing at frist either not with pot but cigs. Ive been around a girl who smoked weed 2 times in her life and they were each like 6 months apart , she used to go around school poseing as a big pothead and i honestly dont know how people even beilived her. She gave my boyfriend 5 dollers on day and asked him to get her some weed and she thought she was getting 5 grams. So she came back shes like i only got one joint outta that and i want my 4.5 , my boyfriends like you only gave me 5 bucks how was i supposed to get 5 grams. It was really funny. I honestly thing this girl is just plain stupid concidering shes pregnant now and she still smokes weed and smokes cigs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:27 pm
wow ha she must of felt dumb huh haha  

HippieKrowly

reko0418

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:28 pm
I HATE fake smokers and people that thinking smoking pot makes you col or hard.

its bullshit.

some of my friends smoke and some don't and some i have helped pop thier weed cherry (pun intended) weed doesn't make you cool you smoke it or you don't what ever.

but honestly fake smokers who are trying to be cool GO DIE.
if you are a fake smoker because you want to smoke but don't htink its cool to just ask someone to help, thats a bit more understandable but still go with my approach.
make sure people know you haven't yet but are curious. it doesn't make you and less cool to be someone who wants to but hasn't gotten a chance.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image

xD ohh i know two.

Both of them always make excuses,
Like well i gotta go do stuff with my mom tonight.
No, i cant hang for long. (we've got to hours) haha

have you ever met a real pot head who makes excuses like that?
they would be like
~ hell yeah, pass that s**t! ~

User Image

xjj95x

Just Neva

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:13 am
I hate it when people don't get inhaling.
It's just like breathing.

I remembered the first time I ever inhaled
a couple weeks ago!

it was when i was in like first grade,
and my mom had a bunch of her friends over and
they were all like "you wanna hit this cigarette" or something and me being the bashful little girl I was/am I took it. but the first time
I didn't inhale and they were like "noooo, you gotta inhale it" and I did and was like
-cough-cough-cough-  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces