Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Manga almost 3 years later outfits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who looks best?
  Naruto
  Where the hell is Sasuke!?
  Sakura
  Ino
  Chouji
  Neji
  Kiba, and hey akamaru is freakin HUGE!!
  Gaara, how many times has he changed costumes?
  Hinata, look at that long hair!
  GOLD!!?!?!?!
View Results

AbsurdAnne

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:06 pm
Yeah, lots of people don't get the student/teacher thing. Anko/Naruto though... that's just weird. I've seen those too. What's your favorite pairing?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:42 pm
My favorite pairing would have to be Sasu/Naru hehe, can't really go wrong with it you know? You may see it a lot, but still... Anyway are there like any other good sites for fanfiction other than fanfiction.net or adultfanfiction.net?  

fantasydreamer74

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:52 pm
they all look super ill  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:12 am
fantasydreamer74
Anyway are there like any other good sites for fanfiction other than fanfiction.net or adultfanfiction.net?

http://www.narutofic.net/ is a good one. Also, doing a interest search on lj will get you some good communities and they usually have a bunch of fics. I don't really know any offhand for SasuNaru, but I'm willing to bet there is more than one.  

AbsurdAnne

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:59 pm
I finally found the picture of older sasuke heart yum... blaugh I am 50% sure that's him! but I've haven't read all the other manga of naruto so....whatever... stare Well what else I'm I suppose to think?! his outfits changed and he looks older. But what do I know? I'll let you guys be the judge.

Sasuke!!! (mine!!!)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:20 pm
Chouji, Shino, Kiba&Akamaru, Hinata, and Ino.... I think.... look the best. whee
Shino and Chouji are tied as the best outfit on my list, though. ^^

And, I don't think that is an older pic of Sasuke... It looks more like the outfit he wore during the last part of the chuunin exams.... -Shrugs.- sweatdrop
Minus the swords and red scarf thingy, of course.

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

AngelicDevil16

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:03 pm
Cybercoin
OMG Hinata has boobs now XP

lol xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:01 pm
Awww man crying back to google....  

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:43 pm
Ok thanks I will check out that fic website, heh no no I don't believe that is a new sasuke outfit. It is indeed the chuunin outfit match, I have seen that picture before too...but man that one new guy in the manga chapters kinda looks like sasuke, kinda but not really...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:52 pm
I find it strange that Shino was mentioned in the first post, but he's not in the poll.

Other than it looking like he's got Hinata's old jacket, I think Sino looks great. eek  

skmt999

Animeistro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:24 pm
Akamaru, definately.
I wonder what Orochimaru looks like.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:33 am
Do you guys think that everyone will have new outfits or just the original gennin? I think that just the original gennin will have new outfits. I mean the Akatsuki would just be different if they didn't have those cool robe thingies, and Orochimaru is just not Orochimaru without the gay purple rope!  

fantasydreamer74

Tetra Slash Michiki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:33 pm
wow they look really cool biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:04 pm
Wicked! I like Gaara's out of all. 4laugh Can anybody tell me what epsiode they get older in? Or is it only the manga? If only manga, then which volume? sweatdrop  

+ + Jewel Angel + +

fantasydreamer74

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:58 pm
Well in the anime they are currently doing filler episodes, so I have no idea when they will get older. As for the manga near the end of the 20's of volumes.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff