Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
If you could have any Hetalia character all to your self.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

checkmeido

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:49 am
1. Russia, because he's just so cute and crazy which is even more cute. 8D;
2. Canada. Just D'AWWWWWWW.
3. Italy. We can eat pasta and beg people not to hit us together. |D  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:12 pm
1. Kiku - well, for me he's easiest to understand and I think is probably most comfortable to just be with. I must admit I will not be able to keep up with the otaku part of his culture, but that's not all there is to it so that's okay.

2. Arthur - I love green tea too, but I also love black tea as well. I'm like.. obsessed with tea, I drink so much every single day. Also, who doesn't love a gentleman?(ignore that he is not one)

3. Antonio - admittedly, I would really really love to visit Spain... I've studied Spanish for the past 6 years in school and I even want to continue in college! Although I like visiting my relatives in my home country, I secretly would not mind going to Spain(would prolly cost less too) instead in the summer...
(but I'm a dependent so I don't choose where the money goes to)  

Hanami10

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:55 pm
1. Japan - We can sit around together, drink tea, eat delicious Japanese food, and discuss manga. :3

2. Italy - We can sit around together, eat pasta, eat other delicious Italian foods, and discuss how cats are adorable. :3

3. China - We can sit around together, drink tea, eat delicious Chinese food, and discuss my stuffed animal collection. :3

...I AM SUCH A COMPLEX INDIVIDUAL. /not

Basically any character that has a common interest with me and has awesome food would be a wonderful friend. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 pm
Italy and america,because im hyper,like pasta and hamburgers,and we would totally get along!  

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

symphonicCrybaby

Sparkly Bunny

10,275 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Berwald|Sweden ;; Ah, because he is amazing, plus he would protect me by scaring everyone else off (I would get a little confused with the speak though...). I'm such a freaking pansy when it comes to other people that I don't know.
Heracles|Greece ;; We could take naps all day X) and I have a kitty that he can play with!
Francis|France ;; Despite him being a complete pervert, he would be useful to me when I get French homework X). I'd find a way to keep him in line...maybe a spatula (I'd so use one) or threatening with horrible food (ah, my england cooking skills)

Yeah. So..I totally invite more people but these are the three I'd want to hang around with the most.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:28 am
1. Arthur. No explanation needed. All I'm going to say is Pub and Go.
2. Iceland. He's so cute<3
3. Norway. I just love him.
4. Antonio. Spanish homework. 'Nuff said.

Gappy Tooth

Cynical Purugly

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:11 pm
User Image

1) Germany: Because he's so strong, hard working, and very tolerant to his outer circle. This is why he's my favorite character in the series and my favorite country that I would like to go to.

2) Greece: Because he's mellow and laidback. Since I love cats, we would talk about cats 24/7. (unless he takes a nap) ^^;

3) North Italy: Because he's a really happy-go-lucky kind of guy. We would have loads of fun eating pasta and singing songs together.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:21 pm
Faggotry..?

1. Canada- Hes just so cute and adorable

2. Prussia- Just because lol.

3. Alfred- If only to save the day lol.  

Das miesterfurherjunge

runkar

Mega Noob

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:14 am
User Image
Hmm..
Only three? D:
Well...

1. Ludwig. So he could clean my house. And he is also just so cool.
2. Italy. We could Eat, sleep, eat, draw, sleep and eat while Ludwig is cleaning my house.
3. Finland. Since I live in Finland. :I

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:37 pm
1. France: Because we could skip around together and be creepers. I would try to open a jar and say something like "Dang, this thing is hard!" and he would be like "Thats what she said" and then we would nod in agreement. We could chill w/ the Bad touch Trio and party :3. Also, he could cook for me since I'm not so good at that ;;orz
2. Hungary: We could fangirl together and use blunt instruments to protect loverly Austria (Although if Prussia attacks Austria, I might just sit back 'cause a little Prustria never hurt anyone wink )
3. Norway: I feel as though I must since I'm (mostly) Norwegian-American. I would drag him everywhere like Denmark and he would be my chill friend (no pun intended) just sort of going with it. The best part, however, would be that we could eat all sorts of deelishus Scandinavian food together 'cause all my American friends stick their nose up at Gjetost and Creamed Herring and Rødkål and Lefse.
*is shot for extreme faggotry*
@ Previous poster, that animation is officially the most fabu thing I have ever seen
heart  

The Brenana

Lunar Lady Witch

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:09 pm
Germany of course
so he could yell at me for slacking off which i tend to do a lot heart
and italy so we be lazy together
and France to cook my meals
and Prussia cause he's cute like Germany
basically I'll hug them all
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:31 pm
1) Poland! - He just reminds me sooo much of my best friend! So him + her = double the fun! XD
2) Lithuania - I just love him so~
3) Russia-san - I need him to help me unite the world with Mother russia ~<3  

Erzebet Shiyounin

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:55 pm
1) Sweden - he's just the kind of guy you know he'll be a good part of your life. Plus I like the strong silent type heart SQUEE! me loves Su-san!
2) Canada - cuz he's so damn cute! >w<
3) America - because he's just damn awesome, that is all cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:27 am
Japan, Because we'd get along about our culture shocks and we're total perverts on the inside. xD

China because I just love his fighting skills and he's TOO adorable.

and last I want is Canada, because he's so unloved by his own allies... ;_; ( and he's just simply adorable!)  

LilFullMental

Friendly Sex Symbol

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100

mangacraz00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:17 pm
1. England-cuz he's awesome! And he would be all gentlemen-ly, unlike the vast majority of guys I know....
2. Japan so we can enjoy good Japanese food and discuss manga <3
3. America-He's fun and never boring! We could run around being heroes all day ^U^
4. Italy-He's so innocent and nice <333 I just wanna hug him <3
5. France-I want him to teach me how to cook ^__^
6. Sweden-I'm a sucker for the strong silent types.... <33  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out