Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
yes yes i know im a hasle but i need advice here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should i break up with shaun??
  YES, hes a f**!
  no
  wait a little longer to see how he treats you
View Results

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:29 am
Well, it's nice to see that he tries again, but from what I could gather from your first post you can get something better.
I don't really like telling people what to do with their lives (there is religion for that) but personally I'd say that if he f***s up one more time - get out of it and move on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:46 pm
ya i know...
he was nice today too!!!!!!!
he was GREAT!!!!!!
he didnt ignore me
he didnt leave me
he cared about me
and he didnt have to make me ask for anything
when i put my head on the table at lunch he whispered in my ear, we can go outside now, and he lifted my head and gave me a kiss
and at recess (lunch break/outside) i was leaning against a door in a corner our group has and he turned my chin and gave me a passionate yet fast kiss......it was nice  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Joeyfish5
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 pm
Yea but will he be like that the next wensday or the next month
Gotz to think about that kitten
Guys are too simple minded to put an act on for that long  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:54 am
Joeyfish5

That is sooooo true, Joey, that's why this is last-ditch effort. If he goes back to his same ol same ol, there really shouldn't be any room for tolerance. Kitten has said she gets it now... I believe her. Now it's wait and see.  

MystiBlu

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:07 am
MystiBlu
Joeyfish5

That is sooooo true, Joey, that's why this is last-ditch effort. If he goes back to his same ol same ol, there really shouldn't be any room for tolerance. Kitten has said she gets it now... I believe her. Now it's wait and see.

like mysti said, i understand, plus hey, i found out i had a 6 YEAR SECRET ADMIRER!!!!!!! hes liked me from when i was in 1st grade (him 2nd) and all the way til now STILL GOING!!!!!!!! hes like in love with me....its really weird...but its kinda sweet....he put up with alot of my dramatic s**t over the summer cuz i knew him threw one of my friends going out with him....he went to K.L.E with me i guess and he used to bug the ******** out of me, but all little kids do that when they like someone.....its kinda funny....and he still loves me....no matter how much drama and s**t im full of  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:41 am
kitten254
MystiBlu
Joeyfish5

like mysti said, i understand, plus hey, i found out i had a 6 YEAR SECRET ADMIRER!!!!!!! hes liked me from when i was in 1st grade (him 2nd) and all the way til now STILL GOING!!!!!!!! hes like in love with me....its really weird...but its kinda sweet....he put up with alot of my dramatic s**t over the summer cuz i knew him threw one of my friends going out with him....he went to K.L.E with me i guess and he used to bug the ******** out of me, but all little kids do that when they like someone.....its kinda funny....and he still loves me....no matter how much drama and s**t im full of

WooooHoooooooo!!! Kittens got a back up lined up and waiting! YES!!!! You Go Girl!  

MystiBlu

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 pm
MystiBlu
kitten254
MystiBlu
Joeyfish5

WooooHoooooooo!!! Kittens got a back up lined up and waiting! YES!!!! You Go Girl!

im pretty shocked i do too!!!!Shaun has been very thoughtful of me and crap and really nice...soo i dont think i will be switching anytime soon  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:53 pm
Joeyfish5

Joey...sometimes you shock me with your knowledge
You're the first guy I've seen actually admit that xD

But, I agree with Joey, you have to think about the future, not just the present.
How about, both of you, sit down and talk, about what you both need to improve on, just keep an open mind during this time...in my experience this talk is a life-saver (an not just the candy kind)

chidorilash
Vice Captain

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:27 pm
chidorilash
Joeyfish5

But, I agree with Joey, you have to think about the future, not just the present.
How about, both of you, sit down and talk, about what you both need to improve on, just keep an open mind during this time...in my experience this talk is a life-saver (an not just the candy kind)

lol nice.....
i have had a couple talks like that.....
they did help alittle....but not alot....
i understand, if hes being a a**...leave  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:50 pm
hi am man i know how it feels like to be a secret admirer because i am and the worst(or best part depends on your out look) is in all my classes and homeroom. hmmm im not sure if i can "participate" in class anymore emo hmmmm oh wellz well im bak again just want to let you people know but gosh too much is going on xp im surprised i wake up in the morning  

HyperActiveEmo205

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 pm
kitten254
chidorilash
Joeyfish5

lol nice.....
i have had a couple talks like that.....
they did help alittle....but not alot....
i understand, if hes being a a**...leave

Well, I suppose it depends on the relationship/people involved
*thinks*
I'm one to want to talk a bit, not a lot, just enough so it's been a life saver for me.

But yea, tell him he's got to act right to keep you that you're not some toy to be messed around with.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:44 pm
for snizzle da sniddle pankakes  

HyperActiveEmo205

Tipsy Friend

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:43 pm
hmmm.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:14 am
s**t im making a ton of decisions like now and they are all driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tigris cobaltchaos

Apocalyptic Reindeer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:30 pm
kitten take a step back
take a deep breathe.......good? ok now let it out
head feeling clear?
the heart is an organ that pushed blood through our veins bring oxygen to our organs.
now the heart you feel is emotions from a chemical reaction.
do you really love him? or are you to scared to not love him? we like what is comfortable and familiar.
if he is causing you this much confusion, this much pain, take that step back. that those breaths.
do not let him treat you any less than you deserve.
do you really want to be this stressed over a boy?
just take that step back and breathe and think  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces