Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Are you attracted to goths more than others? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:51 am
Personally, I am attracted to people with a "realistic and open minded mindset" (if you want to call it that) than the one an utter chav's.
I tend to be more attracted people who project a more reserved image of themselves (as opposed to bling obsessed puff diddy wannabe or whatever you want to call it).
But as a short answer, no. I am not more attracted by "gothic" individuals more than anyone else.

PS. Please do not turn this into a racial discrimination thread, I do not think anyone here is a member of the KKK or any Nazi cult nor do I think it is relevant to the subject.

Thank You  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 pm
yes i do find the goths/emos/ alternative sytle girls attracitive its just awesome having the dress style in comon not to mention i have found that my goth..ect exs have been more willing to try new things ((no i am not talking strictly sexually as more of in general)) but there are girls that i like that are not goths ect in fact my fiance is no goth but then again she is not strictly mainstream either it can be cool to have those almost strange difrences and in my opinion to not date somebody just because they dress a certain way is pretty snoby((no i am not pointing fingers or saying all people who dissagre with my opinion are snobbs))  

shayde darkmoon

VacantGaze

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:02 pm
XD I'm attracted to goths and emo's but only hot ones you know and i only care for guys whos hair is at least shoulder length! XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:27 pm
I guess I find Goth and Emo guys attractive.
I don't know why. I just want a guy who's different and serious I guess.

kittermeow

SADERR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:42 am
xXemonickyXx
XD I'm attracted to goths and emo's but only hot ones you know and i only care for guys whos hair is at least shoulder length! XD

Shallow.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:59 pm
I don't really have a preference for appearance. My only real preference is personality. When you get to truly know a person you see them through different eyes. That is what makes them all the more beautiful........  

Dark_Midnight_Flames

Bible Black Suicide

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:58 pm
Ive been with a lot of scene kids recently, its high school. What do you expect?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:53 pm
my say in this is that yes, i like the emo goth type more than the preppy, "OMG, is my hair alright!" after you bump into someone people. The reason why is because they annoy the crap out of me and they dont get a grip on the real life, all im saying is i would want someone whos got a real prespective on things. and yes im very attracted to the look, but thats just me.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:06 pm
xHinatax11
my say in this is that yes, i like the emo goth type more than the preppy, "OMG, is my hair alright!" after you bump into someone people. The reason why is because they annoy the crap out of me and they dont get a grip on the real life, all im saying is i would want someone whos got a real prespective on things. and yes im very attracted to the look, but thats just me.
Honestly I've come across quite a few 'alternative kids' that are worse when it comes to the whole"OMG, is my hair alright!" thing and stuff like that. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:45 pm
i would have to say that i wish i had more friends who were into the goth scene but i like people who are a little different and ho are also into anime and manga and such.  

tisumie

Blessed Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kira Adel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:40 am
Eh...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:27 am
I'm attracted to goth girls, but not particularly more than other people. I do prefer people who are alternative or unique in general though, goth or otherwise.  

DavaadTron

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 am
DavaadTron
I'm attracted to goth girls, but not particularly more than other people. I do prefer people who are alternative or unique in general though, goth or otherwise.
Alternative =/= Unique

People need to get this strange idea out of their heads that being part of an alternative subculture/lifestyle makes them unique. Hell, the very idea of a subculture is that you are not unique, and that there are other like-minded individuals out there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:29 am
I've been with Goths before, but usually I go for non-Goths for some reason.

The guy I'm with now is a metal head geek heart  

Foxglow

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas