Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:55 am
"Affirmative," R.J. replied remaining emotionless in her expression.

"R.J.....not torturing," Prince replied glancing back in the mirror.

"Ineffective," she commented. "Only-"

"Let me guess....you'll kill him," he asked. ".....again."

"Affirmative," she replied.

Prince sighed. "My....um...gut-instincts tells me he'll pretty much tell us what we want," he said. He tried to smile friendly to Andrew, and not wrinkle his nose at the smell.

"Shouldn't be much farther," Prince said trying to change the conversation.
God I hope I didn't get us lost....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:57 am
[yay, we're gald ot have you smile well, they coudl always be part of the fortress that moon's characters have. or nearby, so i'm sure we'll meet up]

"torturing?" Andrew sighed, somewhere between frightened of this woman and confident because he was at rock bottom. "I don't feel pain. It's 'ineffective'" he said, quoting her words.

"I assume there's a group of you wher eyou live, then?" he asked, curious  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:10 am
((haha....a scared zombie.....lol....and I'm loving R.J. with her one word sentences))

Prince gave a sigh of relief when he saw home. A barricaded, unpleasant looking barren home.....that really wasn't his yet. He didn't feel it was truly his anyway.

R.J. crawled to the front seat keeping an eye on Andrew the whole time. "Floor," she commanded, "now."

Then she added. "Silent." As they reached the entrance.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:18 am
[lol]

Andrew awakwardly rolled out of his seat and hit the floor surprisngly hard, unable to cap a hissed swearword as he hit it, the various lumps sticking in his chest and his nose pressed against it as his legs partially wedged under one of the seats. He glared at the rough carpet and tried to 'play dead', which was easy.

[Adrew isn't exactly graceful whee ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:43 am
Prince slowed the vehicle to a stop and rolled down the window. He smiled warmly at the familiar guard that came out to them.

"You know the drill," the burly man said. Prince sighed. "Come on," he pleaded. "Don't we look healthy?"

"Please step out of the vehicle and prepared to be examined," he replied.

"O.K....O.K......," he glanced at R.J. as they stepped out and closed the door.

Two other people in hazard suits came out and began searching them....thoroughly for open wounds. The one guy seemed to take a bit longer while checking over R.J. but she said nothing. "Clear," both men replied when they were finished and left.

"Now the vehicle," the burly man said. Prince only smiled. "You could.....or," Prince whispered. "You let us go on in and I give you an extra fix this time around." Prince slipped a small packet into the man's hand. He seemed suddenly nervous and licked his lips. He grabbed his walky-talky. "Vehicle is clear," he replied.

R.J. and Prince got back inside and drove in as the gates opened.

"Too easy," he replied smiling and drove to the far end of the fortress. He stopped in front of a now run down funeral home. Two men came out to greet him. "Any luck boss?" one asked.

"Not this time around," he replied. "But there's always tomorrow." He waved them off and pulled around to the back where the garage was. "R.J., you take our guest downstairs," he said. "I'll go distract the men so they don't come out." Quickly he darted inside. R.J. meanwhile got got and opened the back seat. She grabbed the ropes and dragged Andrew out onto his feet. She then went over to a keypad and typed in a code. The doors to an elevator opened. "Inside," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:50 am
Andrew listened carefully and stiffened in anxiety as they threatened to search the car. He was relieved when Prince waved them off so easily. The young man seemed more powerful than he'd given him credit for.
as R.J pulled him out he practically fell on his face again, and shuffled whereever she shoved him. He staggered into the elevator and leant against the back wall, glaring at her.
"Politeness is a good thing, you know." he grumbled. "As are using more than two syllables." he muttered afterwards in a slightly quieter voice. He huffed and looked back at their reflections on the mirrored steel. He almost had a heart attack - if that were possible.
"s**t..." he breathed as he saw himself, the sound somewhere between horror and emotional anguish. He quickly squeezed his eyes shut and turned away from it, gritting his teeth. he tried to instantly erase every detail of what he'd seen.
"Where are you taking me?" he asked irritably.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:02 am
Though Feyna heard a few gun fires off in the distance she didn't make it in time to see the other humans driving off. Heading back to the current blocked off area she caught up with one of the fellow soldiers.
"What did we get?" she asked casually.

A man that was fiddling with his gun looked up and smiled, "A few things. Not much but better than nothing, right?"
She nodded and looked around a bit wondering where Snow could have gone off too.
She heard a few noises in the distance and the others started to get in a formation. "No worries, I've already searched around on my own and.."
"On your own?!" The man asked cutting her off.
"Yeah, and they were a bit far off. We're better off heading back to the shelter," Feyna said while glancing around.
"Yes ma'm. Let's go!, " He called out to everyone aloud.
He looked back at Feyna while pointing over to a nearby house, "Snow's inside the house over there by the way."
"Thanks," she replied while smiling and heading off to the near by place.

(So is the barricade place a city/town/shelter? lol I think I'm getting the feel of the environment...)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:05 am
((lol))

"Downstairs," R.J. replied taking a moment to watch his reaction at his own reflection. "Prince's territory."

The door dinged as it opened. R.J. backed out and reached for the lights outside. The lights flickered on revealing a fairly well lavished room. "We wait," she said gesturing to a couch where he was to sit. There was another room with cloud windows. The door read 'embalming room.'  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:10 am
" 'downstairs' isn' tmuch of an explination." he grumbled again, but paused in awe at the lavish room presented to him. Even in teh apocalypse, it seemed, some people retained their living standards.
as he wa sinvited to sit, he took a seat and leant back, a feeling fo comfot creaking into his bones. It felt like an age since he'd had any human comforts. While the feelinsgw ere much staler tahn he'd had as a human, they were still enjoyable.
"ahh, thankyou."
He cast his eyes aroud the place and they rested on the 'embalming room'.
"What's tahtr oom for?" he asked, pointing at it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 am
((I was going with the impression that the place was a barricaded town of some sort, Moonlight.))

R.J. glanced over at the room that Andrew asked about. "Special project," she replied as she pulled out her carton of smokes and shook a cigarette out. The whole time while she lit up she kept an eye on him. The flame of the lighter made her eyes glow golden.

Some noise came from upstairs which quickly settled down.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:21 am
"oh really?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He had a feeing he wouldn't get any sort fo answer form her, but perservered nonetheless.
"What kind of project?"

he shifted in his seat to rummage in his pockets and smiled in satisfaction as he produced a small jumble of needles and threads. he glance dup at her, as if wondeinrg if she'd pounce on him with the 'weapon' of a needle. He then started to sew the various bitemarks and gashes on his injured arm back together. One of the things his new 'condition' had taught him was that it paid to be handy with these things  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:34 am
R.J. only took a puff in response.

The sound of beeping came at the top of the staircase followed by the pounding of feet. Prince appeared. "Sorry, for making you wait," he replied. "Hope she wasn't too unpleasant of company." He patted her on the rear, but she remained up effected by the action.

"And to think my old man wanted me to marry you," he said shaking his head.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:04 pm
(Thanks! I had that image too. But I wasn't sure so just in case I threw you guys off I thought I should check. I'll catch up to you all soon as the story progress....my characters are far off from story just yet but I thought I should make another post... ^^")

The group stopped by the main town gate and waited patiently as each person was checked.
Afterward they went back inside to where the base was for their town guards. The place was busy with people moving from one area to the next. One her team mates had already left to give a report about what they discovered.
"Unsuccessful again...." Feyna muttered.
Snow looked over with a frown, "No matter how much we try there's just no leads to a cure. And everyone is trying so hard." She sat down now and looked over. "Anyways I guess I'll go home now. Later." Feyna looked over and nodded with Snow waving as she got up to leave.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:06 pm
Andrew couldnt' help but smirk.

"I've been hanging out with the zombies and corpses for the past two years, I'm sure she's delightful in comparison. Not that she speaks much more than they do."

He looked over at her with an amused look and proceeded to use his teeth to clip the trailing bit of thread. He the tidied up the needles and threads away. at least now he didn't have to worry about bleeding all over the humans. he was vaugely curious as to what reuslt him infecting anyone would be - would they be coherent like him, or brainless? He of course would never try it in a million years: all the humans he had eaten were already casulties of the other zombies. he was essentially a scavenger, even though it still sickened him to think of what he was doing.
he filed teh sewing equipment bac in the pocket of his beaten-to-death jacket and looked up at price.

"So...what now?" he asked, a little warily.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:36 pm
R.J., again, only took another puff and then put the cigarette out on the palm of her gloved hand.

"Don't be too hard on her," Prince replied. "She very good at what she does. Mainly keeping me alive."

He gestured to the embalming room. "You mention that you thought might be able to find a cure but needed a facility," he replied. "I'm afraid that's the best I can offer in these conditions. However the equipment and supplies are quite lacking in the moment.....a work in progress. So far I've gotten hold of a decent computer, a...." He sighed. "A mircoscope from a school and few medical files that documented a few patients that were developing the condition...."

"You see....I too want to find a cure for this virus," he replied. "That's why I'm so quick to help.....even a self aware undead scientist."

He went and unlocked the door to the room and stepped inside, and gestured him to come it. "Yeah....it ain't much," Prince replied.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff