Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Groups | Recruiting Cosplayers
Cosplay Group!!!!! :D? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HetChrome

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:18 am
Ha, I'm guessing that well... to get together with friends is the best option. You don't have to buy your cosplays - try sewing them. It's fun to learn, and cosplay is generally more fun when you make it yourself. But if you really don't want to, the next time you or a friend goes to China or Vietnam, you can order them handmade there. Pretty cheap. XD
And after you establish your group and such, you should start opening group accounts - on Cosplay.com, Youtube, DeviantArt, etcetc.

I'm in a California cosplay group called CtrlZPro!~ We do Katekyo Hitman Reborn! mostly, but Vocaloids are being sewn and Axis Powers Hetalia will come along eventually. XD We're fairly new ourselves, so we're all in the same boat here - come visit us on DA when you hit it big. XDD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 pm
I read most of the comments and such and all I can really state is that I am a free roamer. I have a bunch of convention friends that we just randomly decide if we want to do grouped cosplays at conventions or not. I have my own group as well but I like to bounce around a lot just to switch things up. :] Oh I think I should mention that we are all from New England.  

Sporks N0T Forks

Tipsy Informer

Cosplay Groups | Recruiting Cosplayers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas