Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[M]We Must Do What We Must(Need 3 Pandas/3 Owners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:14 pm
Kai gave a yelp as he was stopped by the grip on his shoulder. "You....you brought me here....." Kai answered softly his arms wrapped around his chest. He was frightened with the tone the other had taken with him and the fact that the fingers on his shoulder were twitching. What was the man that had him thinking. Kai looked up with his dark eyes pleading for the other to do no harm to him and vaguely he wondered if he should resume his true form to run.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:33 pm
Aniella stared at the boy a moment at his words. Brought... him... here? His eyes once again moved to the rounded, twitching ears on his head.
"...!!" he was suddenly struck with understanding, his eyes only widening slightly.

This scenario- He'd seen it many a time in anime- An unsupecting guy, living alone, buys a pet, or finds one on the street, takes it home, and it turns into a cute girl that seems infatuated with him.
"...The panda." he muttered, looking back into the boy's large eyes. "..."

'Haah~ It's a dream come true!' he rejoiced inside. 'He's cute- He's just too cuuuuute~~~'

"...I need to get you some clothes." he finally said, pulling him over to his closet and opening it. "We can't have you running around naked..."

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Kai shrunk back a bit as he noticed the confusion in Aniella's eyes. Then with the sudden widening he almost bolted once more. Kai gave a small nod, "you brought me here." he repeated once more. "Clothes?" Kai questioned a bit confused as he was pulled away from the door which made him more nervous. "I'm always like this, this is how we live." Kai tried to explain.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:05 pm
"I'm sure," Aniella began as he began to sift through his shirts. "But while you're in your human form, you need to be wearing something..." pulling out a turtle neck, Aniella then went to his drawers and pulled out a small pair of boy shorts his friends had bought him as a joke. They were definitely coming in handy...

Turning back to face the other, he offered the clothing.
"If you'd like, you can just wear the underwear. You'll just have to hide or change back into a panda when other people come over if you do."

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:33 pm
Kai gave a small frown as the man seemed to ignore his comments about how he was used to living. He took the clothing when offered his hands feeling the material. It was rough nothing like his fur. "I don't like it, I don't want to wear it." Kai declared softly. He didn't want to anger Aniella but he didn't like the feel of the stuff he was being given.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:43 pm
Aniella tried his best not to hug the creature at his childish statement, instead taking the clothes from the other and kneeling down before him.

"Listen, how about you at least try the underwear? I'll even help you with it." was that really a good idea? "You'll get used to the fabric, I assure you."

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:52 pm
Kai gave another small frown. "I can take it off if I don't like it after awhile?" he questioned softly. Then once he received an answer he allowed Aniella to help him put on the underwear. "I don't like it....too rough." he complained softly as he began to pick at the edges of the elastic to the underwear.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:35 pm
Aniella nodded, helping the boy toe into the boy shorts. He was surprised to feel something furry and soft brush his hand as he pulled up the undergarments, blinking briefly. A tail. Right.

"Hmm... Wait here." he ordered, standing up to go to his bedside table to retrieve a pair of scissors. "I'm going to cut a whole in them so that you'll be a little more comfortable..."

Returning to the other, Aniella kneeled behind him this time and pulled down the underwear slightly, blushing at the sight of the stubby tail. Forcing himself to concentrate, he pulled the fabric back over the tail and gently took hold of it through the underwear.
"I'll be gentle, so don't worry..." he tried to say assuringly, carefully cutting a slit just above the tail. Slipping his fingers in through the material, Aniella slid out the boy's tail, and admired his handiwork for a moment.

"Does it feel any better?"

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:53 pm
Kai breathed a short sharp breath as Aniella's hand ran over his tail. He turned a bright red as he blushed at the surprise on the other's face. Kai watched as Aniella moved to retrieve something, seeing the sharp scissors he took a step back from Aniella. KAi blushed brighter as the underwear were pulled down and his tail revealed to the man once more.

"No!" Kai gasped when he felt Aniella grab his tail tears springing to his eyes. His mother had told him many stories of humans who cut off animals tails and sold them. He did not want his tail removed. He gave a small hiccup as he fought back tears and his fear, his eyes shut tight waiting for the pain as Aniella messed with his tail. Kai opened his eyes when he heard the question, looking over his shoulder he could see his tail free from the garments and now that he though about it the garments didn't feel as bad as before. Kai gave a slight nod moving a hand up to wipe the tears that had been building away.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:01 pm
Aniella nodded, turning the boy around to face him and eying the tears. He really did look wonderful with tears in his eyes. But that was something, much like his emotions, he would keep to himself.

"Now then, how about we get something to eat? What would you like?"

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:55 pm
"I like bamboo and fruit, but I don't know what else your kind eats." Kai said softly. "Do you eat lots of fruit and bamboo?" Kai questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:33 pm
Standing and approaching Blue's cage, Aniella took the small creature out and let him perch on his shoulder.

"Not bamboo." he replied. "But we do eat fruit." he added, motioning for the young one to follow him. "Can all pandas take on the form of a human? Or are you a special case?" he questioned as he entered the kitchen, opening the fridge and pulling out a few items.

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 pm
Kai watched as Aniella walked over to the rat. Kai eyed the thing warily usure of how it would feel about him in a human form. Kai followed the man as motioned for him. "I think all of us can but I don't know about any of the other clans. I guess....I am a special case though.....mom said I have a mission." Kai said softly. He watched as Aniella pulled things out from the cold box. Kai looked over everything curiously many things were very foreign to him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:14 pm
"A mission?" Aniella inquired, glancing over the shoulder Blue wasn't occupying. "What does this mission entail exactly?" he questioned, before turning back to gathering the food items for breakfast.

Meanwhile, Blue was staring blankly at the human who smelled an awful lot like the panda from the day before. Why on Earth his Master was allowing the little runt to follow him around was beyond his own comprehension.
He made a small, chittering sound, before he gave the human a look as if to say 'Keep your distance'.

BixXxOhxXxMy

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:34 pm
"My mother said I have to get someone to impregnate me, so i can help our whole race survive. My mom didn't tell me what it meant to impregnate." Kai said a bit sheepishly showing his naivety. Kai looked to the rat as it chittered at him. Kai gave a small whimper seeing the other animal didn't like him.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff