Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:09 pm
User Image Cloud looks over to where one of the teachers was yelling for everyone to sit down. "Maybe we should find somewhere to sit?" He looked around again for the dark haired boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:31 pm
User Image Zidane put his hands on his head as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, we probably should. Do you want to sit with us?" Zidane asked the blonde girl.

Metalstar_Keyblader

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:18 pm
User Image
---------- Grand MasterThiefRikku
"Okay then Sure!" she smiled.She also likes making new friends at school which is pretty nice of the blonde hair boy to let her. She was starting to get use to this feeling. but suddenly she forgot to introduce her. "Oh! Thats right i forgot. Sorry i haven't introduce myself yet. My Name's Rikku!" she smiled then.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:18 pm
Vanille smiled at Tifa. "It's alright." Maybe we can be friends. She reached her hand out. "Hello, My name is Vanille. Whats yours?"  

RikkuTheHyperBlondeTheif

2,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Namine Angel of Love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:18 am
User Image
Lighting sighed. There were so many people crowding around each other. Some people were pushing and shoving it was really annoying. She just wanted to find someone she knew. Her eyes searched the crowds of people looking for a familiar face. Lightings eyes then landed on Vanille. Vanille was talking to this girl that Lighting didn’t recognize. The corners of Lightings mouth twitched upward but she refused to smile. Lighting kept her mouth in a straight line as she walked toward Vanille. When she finally managed to make her was through the crowd she tapped Vanille lightly on her shoulder. "Hi." was all Lighting said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 am
User Image
Squall was starting to get kind of annoyed. He wished everyone would just shut up so that they could get this over with and he could move on with his life. After a few moments of waiting for things to start (which they wouldn't), Squall saw a couple of blond, familiar faces. So, he tried to get their attention by waving at them.  

x Squall Strife x

I Am Your Azalea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:36 am
Tifa smiled back politely. Yay! Maybe I could actually make a friend on the first day. "I'm Tifa. It's nice to meet you, Vanille." Tifa went to grab Vanille's hand to shake, but a girl, whom Tifa's never seen, came up from behing Vanille and tapped her shoulder.
Ohh, maybe I could be friends with both of them! Tifa smiled at the thought. Tifa raised her hand to the girl next to Vanille and waved slightly.
"Hi! I'm Tifa." Tifa smiled very friendly.
I hope this year goes well...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image Cloud nods at Rikku, "I'm cloud" He spots Squall waving at them, "And I believe I just found our seats." He walks over to Squall and sits next to him, "I didn't know you came to school here."  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

x Squall Strife x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:09 pm
User Image
Squall nodded at his old friend. "Well I guess you do now." He smiled a little, no longer being as bored as he was. "So how have you been?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:48 pm
User Image
She gladly shook hand with Tifa. She seems really nice. Maybe we can do something after this meeting.
Vanille gasped. "Light!" She squealed while giving Lighting a bear hug. "Oh I missed you so much!" She was grinning like a mad woman. She hadn't seen Lighting all summer. She was busy doing whatever she did in her free time. And out of the corner of her eye she saw Squall he was talking to someone she didn’t know. She hadn’t seen him in a while. I'll go say Hi when I'm done here.  

RikkuTheHyperBlondeTheif

2,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Metalstar_Keyblader

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:06 pm
User ImageZidane smiled at Rikku. "Nice to meet you, I'm Zidane." He then noticed Squall was waving at them which made Zidane smiled brightly. "Squall!"

He rushed over to where Cloud and Squall were and sat down beside them. "Since when did you get here, Squall?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:08 pm
User ImageCloud smirks as Zidane runs over, "Hanging with this nut." He ruffles zidanes hair. "We've got to room together guys"  

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Namine Angel of Love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:21 pm
User Image
Lighting already used to Vanille's "Hugs" braced herself so she wouldn’t be knocked over by it's force. "Good to see you too Vanille." Managed to say since Vanille was cutting off her air supply. Lighting pulled Vanille off of her and regained her breath. She turned her attention to the girl Vanille was talking too. She just nodded to show that she acknowledged the girl. Lighting looked over Vanille's shoulder and saw Cloud messing with a boy’s hair. I didn't know he went to this school as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image
"Since a couple of minutes ago, I guess," He smiled lightly. "Lucky for us I happened to pick the emptiest spot to sit in."  

x Squall Strife x

Metalstar_Keyblader

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:05 pm
User ImageZidane laugh heartly as he was trying to free himself from Cloud. "That is so like you, Squall."

Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff