Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Do you>>Have A Favorite Sailormoon Episode/Comic??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:12 pm
Oh you reminded me of the *best* one!

I was in tears when Nephrite died in Naru's Arms! >.<;; ;.; Seriously I was..just...man  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:09 pm
I have a lot of favorite episodes. I really love the one where everyone gets sick expect for Minako and she has to take care of everyone. Instead of making things better, she makes thing worse.  

strawberryheaven

setsuna-chan22

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:26 pm
my three faves are when Usagi finds out about Darien being TM and vice versa, when Serena finds out she is the moon princess, and the battle with Queen Baryl the second episode ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:12 am
most of my fave episodes are towards the end of the series but my fave episode in season one is the last one  

nakimushi-ookami

Interesting Shopper

4,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

[-Soubi-]

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:47 am
I like the whole damned series <3 There's so much goodlyness in it that if i had to chose one it'd be like picking your favorite out of your own children x3;;  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:23 am
Episode 39 is what got me into Silver Millennium and is what triggered my urge to write.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sailor-Rei

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:10 am
no i love them all  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:28 pm
Hmm.....one of my favorites is the episode where Serena went to charm school. ^-^  

panda21

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Milk the Strange

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:23 am
My fav episode would have to be Slim city. I think that's what it's called.
It's the one where Serena thinks she needs to lose weight. I'll never forget Andrew(the arcade guy) Telling her in that hot voice "Have a big steak... with french fries and a chocolate malt."
lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:23 pm
My favorite episode was when Michelle and Amara came on the series. The very first time they came on and Serena and Mina had a crush on Amara. xd  

x3rubiachica3x

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rei-Melon

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:38 pm
I'm more partial to the episode where Chibi USA and Usago switched bodies. It was pretty hilarious!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:49 am
I like the one with Lita and Ken (So cute!!!!!). I think Ken should have stayed rather than being dumped after the one episode. I also like the one where Lita and Mina get into a big fight over how much Mina likes (or hates??) kids.

The other one I think has its funny moments is the one where Raye gets heartsnatched:

Serena: What will my parents say when my parents see my test score?...then again what will Raye say when she sees my test score?...Of course, its always at times like this when I bump into Raye...(Head-bashes Raye, lol!)  

SailorLitaJupiter

Avia-Terpsichore

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:34 am
181, when Seiya and Usagi go on a date, and Nezu is chased by the phone the whole time!!!!
184, when they fight the phage in Usagi's kitchen!!!!!! (Hehehe, everyone jumped on Sailor StarMaker)
110, cuz I just love Haruka and Michiru so much.
Aaaaaaaand in the first season when they all go ice skating and Mako-chan was attacked (my fave when I was little).  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:36 pm
my fave episode is the last of the first season and all of the fifth season  

nakimushi-ookami

Interesting Shopper

4,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lay-San

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:44 pm
my fave manga chapter was when that rini's diary when rini goes shoppin. hella funnie. and my fave ep in supers [the 1st one i can think of] was when sm's dream mirror was taken.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff