Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate me?
  Of course. ToT
  Not.
View Results

counting pulses

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:35 pm
Hmm...so, would AMV's count as fanworks? o.O Photomanip and icons...? I don't want to abuse my power too much. ^_^ Although it's one of my specialties. domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:10 pm
everybodyLOOSEY
Hmm...so, would AMV's count as fanworks? o.O Photomanip and icons...? I don't want to abuse my power too much. ^_^ Although it's one of my specialties. domokun

^^; Heh, oops. I assumed they did count as fanworks, and moved that thread myself. It's just... you're cutting out clips and putting them with music. Seems like a fanwork to me. o.o If I'm wrong, though, I can always move it back.  

Chieira
Crew

counting pulses

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:35 pm
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:55 am
Mmhmm. I think AMVs definately are fanwork. Unless you have a better classification of it...  

x.Wing.x

Chieira
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:05 am
o.o I just noticed that we now have a pass phrase in the rules on the welcome thread. ^^; I feel behind, I don't know how long it's been there.

Anyway, I think, though, if we're going to have that pass phrase, we should put a link to it on the main page, and mention that it's required that people visit that link before requesting to join. Otherwise, they won't know that they need to read that thread to get the pass phrase.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:23 am
Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. 3nodding

Hey, also, in the event that we hold contests or want new subforums and people want to donate, or whatever...we could get ourselves a guild mule. ninja  

counting pulses

Chieira
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:53 am
I've been thinking the same thing. Because it's impossible to access the guild account for some of that stuff, isn't it? The contests, at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:03 pm
Yeah, and who knows when we'll want new subforums or contest things. People could just donate to Wing for subforums, but I think everyone would feel better if we just used a mule. 3nodding

So, I got a PM a couple days ago saying that Wing wouldn't be online often. Until she gets around here and maybe puts a link on the front page, I'm just going to go ahead and accept requests that have the three questions answered.  

counting pulses

Chieira
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:35 pm
Yeah, me too. I've already been accepting them just as long as they've answered the questions. We can talk to her about the link on the main page when she gets back.

I'm assuming we should wait to talk to her before we create a mule, ne?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:40 pm
Sounds good.  

counting pulses

x.Wing.x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:07 pm
Alright!

To the link-up-the-password: I put up a link in the red warning sign, but I guess I can put it under the question, too.

Guild Mule: Basically, subforums use up the gold that people donate to the guild. Contests, though, that's something else. Oh, and I have to make a subforum for mods...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:29 pm
Oh it does? Well, I suppose you would know. ^_^  

counting pulses

Chieira
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:42 pm
That's what I thought, but I think it would be nice to have a mule for contests. That way if we ever did decide to do one, we could. I was thinking that if we ever got enough money (which, I would be willing to donate a substantial amount), it might be interesting to run a contest for a ninja band, this being the NARUTO yaoi guild and all. I have about 30k extra that I would be willing to donate towards a contest like that. Though, those are so expensive that it will probably never happen. But yeah, would be interesting.

Might be more feasable to do it for a kitsune mask... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:29 am
Detail it in the subforum. I think creating a mule is a good idea. biggrin People can donate to the mule--that'd be much easier.

I think I'm going to keep this thread for non-mods to post up suggestions. ^^

x.Wing.x

Exploding Diarrhea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:43 pm
I have a few ideas. Just ignore them if they sound stupid or are already suggested. -_-;;;

-Perhaps making a Naruto oekaki board. Something good for those of us who like to draw. Also, a board that would allow us to post yaoi and yuri as well. <--- yeah, It might be a silly idea, but it sounded interesting to me. xP

-Lotto. Not anything big... Perhaps 20k or 30k items for starters. Perhaps keep a percent to help out the guild. x3

-Art contests? Like maybe a monthly themed type. o.O

Eh, I had more...... Brain fart. ;___;

The Naruto Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas