The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Will Harry do a Skywalker????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will Harry become the new Dark Lord?????
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  No...Doby will. Muahahahahaaa!!!!
View Results

RedRose07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:45 pm
covo
If Harry snaps and becomes evil I will never read the book again.
same here  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:47 pm
Angilwingz
Nialla
Tree_Beatle_Maiden
Nialla
I think someone could try to convince Neville to change sides but he never would because he is intensely loyal to his parents and what they believed in (oh that scene in Book 5 where he visits them - so touching!)

Overlooked characters are a possibility though. Dean, Seamus, Lavender, the Patil sisters...
That was my point... just giving an example of a more minor character. 3nodding But you do make a very valid point.

True enough, that is the sort of minor character. Having a character turn evil would provide such a dramatic scene.

I also think there should be some Slytherin students who either turn good or were always good. It would show that they are all together and would also provide some interesting scenes dealing with trust issues.
Hey, excuse me, but not all Slytherins are bad. stare
hello?! they're in slytherin! need i say more?  

RedRose07

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:14 am
RedRose07
Angilwingz
Nialla
Tree_Beatle_Maiden
Nialla
I think someone could try to convince Neville to change sides but he never would because he is intensely loyal to his parents and what they believed in (oh that scene in Book 5 where he visits them - so touching!)

Overlooked characters are a possibility though. Dean, Seamus, Lavender, the Patil sisters...
That was my point... just giving an example of a more minor character. 3nodding But you do make a very valid point.

True enough, that is the sort of minor character. Having a character turn evil would provide such a dramatic scene.

I also think there should be some Slytherin students who either turn good or were always good. It would show that they are all together and would also provide some interesting scenes dealing with trust issues.
Hey, excuse me, but not all Slytherins are bad. stare
hello?! they're in slytherin! need i say more?

Sytherin produces the most dark wizards out of all the houses yes, but I'm sure a few of them turned good. Or at least nuetral.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:15 pm
You mean does he "pull" a Vader, not a Skywalker. And yes!!  

Lil-Louis

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:18 pm
Not. A. Chance.

And you totally stole my poll style.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:26 pm
oh? and when did he use unforgivable curses? he attempted to use the cruciatus curse, but it was a complete and utter failure, as far as i remember that was the only time he ever even attempted it.  

[Hollow Point]

Stingo17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:51 am
I would like to say he wouldn't but wouldnt it be a twist if he did!!!!! wink lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:05 pm
JKR won't make Harry evil. If someone is going to turn evil, it would be a lesser character (such as said before). After what happened to Dumbledore, there is no way that he could be evil. He wants to avenge Dumbledore, and can't do that if he's evil.  

kitsunemajin90

The_Space_Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:01 pm
Oridaius
So in the seventh book we know that either Harry or Voldermort are going to kick the bucket. But which one. What if halfway through the book Harry murders Voldermort. What if thinking he is all powerfull takes Voldermort's position as Dark Lord. What if Harry Potter does an Anakin Skywalker. Over the course of books 3, 4, 5, and 6 we have explored deeply into Harry's darker nature. He's started to use Unforgivable Curses so what if he entirely snapped??? I'm not saying it is going to happen.....but it could.

OOOOOoooooo that would be pretty interesting....hell, i'd still read it. And any other books she writes. JK is a fab writer who knows what she is doing so whatever she does i'll still luv her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:04 pm
no way xd  

_ q u a c k k

scarlett_226

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:04 am
i dont think harry is power hungry. voldemort was power hungry and harry not so much  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:43 am
Lil-Louis
You mean does he "pull" a Vader, not a Skywalker. And yes!!
vader was once skywalker, it was skywalker would did the ultimate transormation into vader not the other way around  

[Hollow Point]

Pistil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:23 pm
Wandering_soldier
I guess my point is that Annie was tricked... and Voldemort's already tried to trick harry and it didn't work... now the second time he tricked him it did work.. i can only hope that he won't beable to trick him again.
Ani was slowly tricked over the years. The wool slowly being pulled over his eyes.

And he eventually realized his mistake and 'turned back to good'.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:21 pm
Don't know what you've been doing but, Harry will only use an Unforgiveable Curse if he needs to. Except we all know, Harry is going to use the Killing Curse to take Lord Voldmort down.  

FinalChaos27

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:41 pm
DevilForgmasterOfDracula
Don't know what you've been doing but, Harry will only use an Unforgiveable Curse if he needs to. Except we all know, Harry is going to use the Killing Curse to take Lord Voldmort down.
not necessarily, utimately if harry uses the killing curse to take out voldie then it will become a totally cliche outcome of him becomeing just as bad a voldemort himself so JK will have harry use his ultimate good power to overcome voldemort's ultimate evil.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff