Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who is the best Sailormoon Villian??Who is the best Sailor?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariatnia

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:15 pm
OK... I think that the best villain was

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dark Moon Sister:
They were originally all good people but because of Rubeus's influence they became evil. They get healed by Sailor Moon after.

and the best senshi is

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SAILOR JUPITER DUH!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:03 pm
My favorite villian has to be Sailor Galaxia. She has such an attitude about her, exspecially in the Musicals. heart
User Image

My favorite senshi is Sailor Venus for sure. I have so much in common with her, I can totally relate with the character, and I think that is why I like her so much. However, Star Healer/Yaten is a close second. S/he is so funny, and such a flirt.
User Image

chocobokisses

thepixiemisty

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:18 pm
My favorite male villian is Diamond. My favorite female villian is Mistress 9. My favorite senshi is Saturn  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:50 am
the sailor animates...

sailor galaxia

mistress 9  

raven_vouge

Blaz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:57 am
My fave male villians are Prince Demando, Kunzite (I love his hair) and definitely Chaos...

Fave female...Sailor Galaxia all the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:51 am
My favorite villian is Mistress 9 and my favorite senshi is Sailor Jupiter.

User Image  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:09 pm
The best villain was the manga version of Galaxia, who turned evil and powerhungry of her own volition, whereas the anime version softened her and made her a tool. She had the track record of killing EVERY senshi in the galaxy except Moon. She also ALMOST broke Sailor Moon and won. Second place goes to Nehelenia (again, manga version) for almost killing Endymion and Serenity with a horrible disease. Truely cruel. 3nodding

The WORST villain was Prince Demando. He defeated no one, the manga version was a total wuss who's only villainic moment was a brief lapse of sanity where he steals the silver crystal. The anime version was 'controlled' and not responsible for his actions and became a hero at the end. A good villain dies, they don't turn human and save the hero.

My opinions of the senshi will come later, and I bet it'll cause as much flaming as this will.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:39 am
The best senshis are Saturn((Anime Version))Mars,and Pluto.My least favorite was Uranus.she was too wishy washy.Its alot of cotreversy about Uranus,Neptune,Pluto,And Saturn,but Uranus just got on my last Nerve.For some reason,Maybe its just the anime vesion,but i dont know whether she was trying to help the other sailor scouts,or against them.And of course,Neptune seemed like a follower.She seemed like Uranus's Side kick.But I guess every scout Has its own DISTINCT personality  

ms.sassyJ

ChibiWitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:15 am
My favorite scout is heart Sailor Moon heart , and my favorite villian is heart Galaxia heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:08 pm
My favorite scout is Sailor Neptune or Saturn, I cant decide. I have lots of common with them especially Michiru (I play the violin too). My favorite villain is Galaxia. 3nodding  

Helene24

LiquidFantasy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:12 pm
Mistress9 and fav scout is between saylor moon and saylor saturn  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:18 am
Favorite senshi: tie between Sailor Moon and ChibiMoon

Favorite villain: tie between Sailor Iron Mouse and Birdie...  

skyboy

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:39 pm
Favorite Senshi: Sailor Pluto

favorite Villian: hmm it would have to be either neflite or Sapphire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:45 pm
My fav villian(s) are Kuncite (manga and live action), Sailor Alluminum Siren (anime).

My fav senshi are Seiya/Star Fighter, Hotaru/Saturn, and Usagi/Moon. I like Chibi-Usa but only in a fanfiction series that takes place when she's 16. She's not as whiny.  

Darkness Cake

Espada69

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:06 pm
Favorite Senshi: Sailor Uranus

favorite Villian: Galaxia

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items