Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:34 pm
Endria comes in into the common room to change into her pajamas,after doing so thinking of how cold she was, she decided to go for some hot chocolate. "Would anyone like some hot chocolate?Ill bring some into the Holiday Hall anyways" she says before dissapearinginto the halls.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 pm
"Oh!" Samantha cried as she woke up. She was late. As she started brushing her teeth, she pulled off her pajama and started pulling her Hogwarts uniform over her head. It was only when she splashed cold water on her face when she realise how wrong she was.

Pajama Rama! She exclaimed silently as her heart sank. She wriggled out from her uniform, splitting it into half as she pulled her pajama over her head.

As she came down from the Dorms, she saw Endria disappearing through the portrait hole and quickly followed.

intoxicatedsmiLes

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:30 pm
"I'm quite well everyone, honestly. I guess that post was supposed to be in that other part, but didn't really pull through. ^-^ I'm fine. Really. No need to panic. biggrin I hope everyone's had a happy christmas. I know I did. Lots of food and all that sorts. Is everyone ready for the new year? It seems like its come qute quickly. ^-^"

*selene says this as she gains her focus back again after being brought to the hospital wing and back under such short terms*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:27 am
"Hello everyone!" Samantha screamed. "Happy New Year, guys!"

[[In the wonderful land of GMT +8, it's 12:26am, 01/01/10! So, HAPPY NEW YEAR!]]

intoxicatedsmiLes

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 am
"Happy New Year to you, too, Samantha," said Kitty, "but did you really have to scream?" wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:35 am
"Happy New Year Everyone! I brought New Years muffins too!! ^-^"  

Selene_Death_Dealear

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 pm

((heyy sorry I haven't been on much lately. Hope everyone is doing okay!
annd great news. My mamma is prego! =D twins, girls!! =DD ))

Zack walks in and sits on the couch. With a sigh," Ah.. Long day.. How is everyone?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 pm
User ImageAndrew Adler, a new Gryffindor walks into the Gryffindor tower common room, after having first registering for class, and narrowly missing a sticky situation with Peeves the Polterguist. The first thing he thought was this is one big common room, "wow! this is just as my moms bestie described it!" He said as he looked around He was thinking so this will be his home now, what a place to be. He is suprised that he was not sorted into Slytherin like his mother, but he is a Gryffindor now. Seeing a comfortable chair in a corner Andrew walks over to the chair and plops down. "I wonder what there is to do here in the common room?" he asked outloud to himself; He was hoping a fellow Gryffindor would be able to answer that for him.  

Oshenukhar

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:28 pm
Kitty walked in from her class. "Oh, hi! I'm Kitty, the deputy Head for Gryffindor! I see you found the Common Room alright. biggrin It's a great place to hang out and talk to people. When there are people around that is," ninja Kitty rolled her eyes at the almost empty Common Room. "So, how're you? What's you're name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:11 pm
"Hi guys, how's it going! Wow. People are here yay! I thought i was the only one...Hi Andrew. Welcome to gryffindor! I'm Selene, the Muffin Queen ^-^ "

*She greets everyone happily since she hadn't seen anyone in a bit ^-^*

Selene_Death_Dealear

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image Andrew sat there while a girl walked up and introduced herself as the deputy Head of Gryffindor House named Kitty, she asked how he is and what his name was Andrew responded "I am Andrew Adler, I am doing good, glad to be a Gryffindor, yet suprised because my mother was a Slytherin and Father was a muggle. My mum graduated over 14 years ago and dad died 7 years ago when I was four." He hoped he would not be judged for his mothers house. " Oh Hi Selene, nice to meet you" Andrew said to the girl who had just introduced herself as the Muffin Queen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:03 am
Kitty gasped theatrically, "The Muffin Queen arrives without muffins?! The world is ending!"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image
Andrew walked in after learning that he was being babysat by the Family Elf. "why are parents so darn protective, especially now that I am at Hogwarts, one of the safest places in europe!" Andrew said as he took a seat in his favorite spot a plush armchair in a corner close to the fireplace. He was swimming in thought, why would his mother feel the need to have him be watched and what is her problem to not trust him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:37 am
"A new student!" Samantha shouted excitedly as she woke up from Kitty's scream to ask her to stop screaming 'Happy New Year' at everyone she sees. "Opps, sorry."

"Hello Andrew! I'm Samantha, but call me Sammie or Sam. Anything goes!" She jumped around the room, excited to see that she's not exactly the only "new" student in the Common Room.

She heard Andrew's mutterings, and turned around to stare at him. Shaking her head, Samantha silently took out her wand and muttered an incantation. Suddenly, the common room filled up with smoke.

She spluttered. And finally choked out, "Nom, Andrew, Hogwarts' not safe at all. Not with Year Twos like me around." She flicked her wand again, and the arid-smelling smoke disappeared as suddenly as it came.

Samantha smirked.

[[Sorry for long absence! I betcha all of you must have forgotten about me. *sigh*]]

intoxicatedsmiLes

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:07 am
"Hi, Sam! What spell were you trying to do, anyway?" asked Kitty curiously.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff