Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 am
Memo to me:
FIX FELINUS LINK  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 am
Felinus wanders in to Padmapani lands in search of Adagio.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 pm
Maitreya gathers flowers for his latest project and notices Felinus walking around. "Oh... hello," he says quietly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:16 am
The alicorn stallion nodded in greeting to the wind stalion, "Hello friend. You wouldn't know where Adagio is would you?" He had a small smile on his face thinking of his beloved.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:53 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Id like to add Aether, Shvara, Keely, Thalatte Cullen and her Son who is not yet born but is to be named Valraven Cullen.

I'll poke over an image for Val when hes dropped and not a basket. I'll poke Tara and make sure she puts Paris and the sister for Val over here too soon so that they all can stick around

If anyone with family in the herd would like some RP for meeting him as he and his come over just poke me or quote me here and i'd love some RP <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:00 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Hello there! I would like to add Aether's mate, Yuki, to the herd please. Let me know if there is anymore information required and I'll do my best to give it. heart

I'm also open for any RP with the family members if they'd like to meet her. smile  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:11 pm
Tiger_Kisa699

Kaya Wolf Moon

Ok! Sorry for the wait, your ponies are added! ^^ Just tell me if you want me to add them to any of the roles, like defenders or entertainers (the roles are listed in the herd listing, but I'm happy to add another category in if your soqs want to do something else)

And herd RP could definitely happen! Did you have anyone in particular in mind, or a situation?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:19 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Tiger_Kisa699

Kaya Wolf Moon

Ok! Sorry for the wait, your ponies are added! ^^ Just tell me if you want me to add them to any of the roles, like defenders or entertainers (the roles are listed in the herd listing, but I'm happy to add another category in if your soqs want to do something else)

And herd RP could definitely happen! Did you have anyone in particular in mind, or a situation?
Totally put Aether in for Defender and Thal too. Shvara in as entertainer Keely would want to do something around with the little ones.

I was for sure interested in maybe having some one help Thal birth her babies if anyone was up for that kind of RP. If not im always up for fun drama. If anyone has family who hasn't met Aether yet i would be up for them meeting. Aether feels bad he has not met so many of his family. His current story is that his old mate, Sgina, ran away with his son and hes been out for like three years(The two of those i was kinda poofed from gaia) looking for her but wasn't able to find her and he now has little miss Yuki and he hopes to never lose her too. biggrin So him meeting family in general would be nice.

im up for anything that anyone in the herd is in the mood for.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:56 pm
Roniel Targaryen
Tiger_Kisa699

Kaya Wolf Moon

Hmm, I think Yuki would do best as an adviser of some kind. I'm not sure if spiritual guidance would be her exact thing, but she is good at giving advice.

In terms of RP, I'm honestly up for anything. I don't have any specific plots in mind aside from the general meet-and-greets so anyone in the herd can feel free to throw an idea at me. smile  
Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff