Gay
  Bisexual
  BiCurious
View Results

tikiu1221

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:02 pm
*gives a berry to cure your confusion*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:50 pm
Ok Now That I Have Found Out Im Gay And Only Have Curiosity For This Girl There Is Another Problem.
I Now Found Out That Im Gay (Thanks Guys) And I Wanna Be Happy Yet My Dad Is A ******** Gay Hater Cause Jesus Doesnt Believe In Gays Or Some Bullshit Like That. But I Dont Wanna Live A Lie. At The Same Time I Dont Want Him To Disown Or Hate Me. What Do I Do Know!? D:

The Guy With Condoms

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 pm
It's okay to be gay. Just don't be annoying, nobody will like you mad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:22 pm
The Guy With Condoms
[...] my dad is a ******** gay hater [...] But I don't wanna live a lie. At the same time I don't want him to disown or hate me. What do I do now!? D:

Here's the question I think you need to answer:

What's more important to you right at this moment: not "living a lie", or not being disowned (or possibly worse)?

You are you, whether you're out or not, so I wouldn't put too much stock in being out right now when it could create a dangerous situation for you. When you're living on your own, you can be out & proud-- but also, be prepared for your dad to possibly hate you, even then, if he's as staunchly homophobic as you say.

(Also, please don't do the all-initial-caps thing; it makes your posts really hard to read. sweatdrop )

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm
Ya'know, I'm listening to a good song, so I'm gunna try to give good advice :3

Well, I personally think you should tell him... because living a lie is hard. It's doing something that's not you, and if I know anything that's true, it's to be yourself.

I hope that helps..... :3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 pm
My question is is it okay for me and my partner to draw attention to the fact that we are in a homosexual relationship and are pert time furries using the rather broad and crude humour we use in the guild we hang out in most?  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:20 pm
Quote:
My Dad Is A ******** Gay Hater Cause Jesus Doesnt Believe In Gays Or Some Bullshit Like That. But I Dont Wanna Live A Lie. At The Same Time I Dont Want Him To Disown Or Hate Me.

It's none of your father's business what you do or want to do in the sex/love department. I've never hidden my sexuality, but you'd be surprised on how little it actually comes up if you pay attention. If he asks you outright, then you might have to lie or tell him the truth; otherwise, what does it matter?

And a quick sidenote on the Christian reference- Not all of us want to shove our beliefs down people's throats. It's actually against our teachings to do so. And insofar as the Bible goes, it states several times that love transcends restrictions. So whether or not you're into the faith, you can tell him that.

And if he hates you for it, I'm very very sorry. Like many, though, I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am not.

*hug* Hope things work out for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:50 pm
The Guy With Condoms
Well Im Going On A Trip On Thursday And My Friend Paid For Me To Go Just Because The Girl I Like Is Going.And I Spoke To My Sister (Shes Lesbian) And She Said There Is No Part Of Me That Is Straight. Now That Made Things Worse And Idk What To Do Anymore And The Girl Wants To Sit Alone With Me On The Bus. But If We Go Out And Then Break Up And I Tell Her Im Gay That Will Be Akward And She Just Might Think I Used Her As A Cover Up D:
Look you have the krest of your life to do what ever with but if you go 'Oh i'm afraid of what may happen you never will find out then so you may as welll just run with any opertunity that comes your way ...try it out if you like it you like it you dont you dont. No one person can decide your sexuality for you exept your self and you gotta learn these things thrue trial and error but that's what i endorse. Dont worry what may happen because who knows you may like her and you were worrying around for absolutely nothing at all.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:54 pm
The Guy With Condoms
Ok Now That I Have Found Out Im Gay And Only Have Curiosity For This Girl There Is Another Problem.
I Now Found Out That Im Gay (Thanks Guys) And I Wanna Be Happy Yet My Dad Is A ******** Gay Hater Cause Jesus Doesnt Believe In Gays Or Some Bullshit Like That. But I Dont Wanna Live A Lie. At The Same Time I Dont Want Him To Disown Or Hate Me. What Do I Do Know!? D:
God loves all of his creations (old testiment)

I didnt like any boy at all untill i saw lord of the rigs then it was elijah wood. but beffore that girls would fawn all over me . i beccae sexualy active and i thought i dint like boys because of a bad incident i had with my first serious boyfriend and a gone wrong bj but then i dated a psycho bicth then i dated a guy so on back and fourth untill i relized Some people are just assholes and i have no preferance ...nothing really physicly turns me on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:58 am
Mortella
The Guy With Condoms

I didnt like any boy at all untill i saw lord of the rigs then it was elijah wood. but beffore that girls would fawn all over me . i beccae sexualy active and i thought i dint like boys because of a bad incident i had with my first serious boyfriend and a gone wrong bj but then i dated a psycho bicth then i dated a guy so on back and fourth untill i relized Some people are just assholes and i have no preferance ...nothing really physicly turns me on.
well that sounds interesting.  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:09 am
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Mortella
The Guy With Condoms

well that sounds interesting.

wow  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:30 am
hey do what i decided dont label your self unless your sure me im gay for now because im with a guy at this point in time kinda hopen that doesn't change but if it dose im leaving my options open im 18 and im young just like you so think of it like this keep your options open till you find exactly what you want may it be in a guy or a girl who knows but follow your heart but make sure to use your brain wile doing so good luck with what ever life holds for your future  

Master Fwuffers

Hopping Lop

5,800 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:52 am
And Ive Been Living This Lie So Long And Im Scared To Tell Him but I Really Want To .-.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 pm
The Guy With Condoms
And Ive Been Living This Lie So Long And Im Scared To Tell Him but I Really Want To .-.

I dont know what your father would do in this situation, but my mother and grandmother are super religious, and when I told them, they did hate me, but they also got over it. i say if it is something you are super super proud of, then go for it. dont let anybody else's views affect who you are :3  

Jojo the snow leopard

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:02 pm
The Guy With Condoms

Hmm.... Sometimes we gotta do things that suck balls > 3<

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces