Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Anyone else seen the 'star' season!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was your favoite Villian?
  Lead Crow
  Tin Nyanko
  Aluminum Siren
  Queen Nehelania <sorry if I spelled that wrong>
  Galaxia
  Other
View Results

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:20 am
I've seen most of it. I haven't watched the final episode all the way through though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:50 pm
Sailor Moon Sailor Stars.

I only wish there could have been more.  

yamisukui

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:00 pm
I loved the StarS season!!! It by far had the most to look forward to since season 1, new senshi- plus all our old fav's!! The return of a big bad from the last season!! I mean what a way to begin with an epic ending!! Plus when they all 'die' at the end and come back. What a great finale for an awesome show  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:20 pm
I've seen a couple of the episodes here and there. I really like it 3nodding .  

mirror alchemist

Senshi_chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:39 pm
Stars is my favorite season. I love it! heart My favorite villian is Galaxia. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:45 pm
Toei made a GREAT recovery from SuperS (not that i dont heart that season, but it wasn't very...good...) everything was near perfection

my only 2 complaints was the whole Galaxia thing they changed and the lack of background characters (Naru, Motoki, etc.)

but other than that i heart watching it.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:15 am
I really like it's Sci-fi theme. It's the original basis for my story, which is why it's a sci-fi type story to begin with... let alone a Silver Millennium story. Stars season ROX! I really want to see it translated, if only to see how bad we Americans will screw it up. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:48 am
yeah ive just seen the sailor stars season this summer and it was awsome.. i love the three lights heart =^.^= yaten and seiya are so cute heart And galaxia siren is my favorite villian.. cuz she was ditzey and really didnt seem that mean and stuff.. I really hated the cat girl *cant rememer her name xp * She annoyed me -_-..

I was surprised how they made darien look weak.. he had a planet star seed so shouldnt he of been stronger or at least made him look stronger? thats the only thing I didnt like.. that and how seiya fell for usagi crying and he really really liked her too xp

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gainsborough-Aerith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:05 am
Siren was probably my favorite with how ditzy she is, but I also loved Galaxia. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:23 pm
i bought and got to watch it all just once before it was lost tragically in a hurricane!!! crying crying crying crying
but i loved it most definetly best $60 i ever spent lol
and i will miss it dearly till i get a new copy xd
and i plan on having the entire collection of sailor moon very soon actually once i get the means [which yes is soon]
i plan on starting with episode one and working my way through watching the mvies at the appropriate times in the series.
can you say obsessed exclaim exclaim
i can mrgreen  

Deviona

Twilight Seraphim

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:35 am
I loved Stars! BEst season out of all of them. I love the starlights!^^ Fighter and Healer are both teh smex.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:43 am
I LOVE THE STAR SEASON!!!! Taiki is sooooooo hot.... blaugh i don't care if he's reall mean to the others on the show... if you see, he's just like a big huge teddy bear.... whee  

Pnytenshi

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:45 pm
I havent seen it, but I have the manga. I havent read it yet though. I just got to Super S last night.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:05 am
man the star season ROCKS. It's my favorite season of all of them. I got my DVD's from Ebay. I bidded on it and the funny thing was that I was the only one that bid on it so in the end I got the DVD's. But anyway This season totally rocks!!!!!!!  

Serena-chan01

Atalantis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:25 pm
I've seen half of the season and so far I like Sailor Aluminum Siren. She's so funny! blaugh  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff