Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Women's rights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of womens rights
i was treated horribly by a guy and he told me negative things about myself and i didnt stand up for myself plz help
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:43 pm
lol, that is a ******** ********, I'm a big Hitler fan, he did quite a bit for society, did you know he invented the freeway!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:42 pm
tigris cobaltchaos
i loved history too! you can teach the little ones history right? i have tried to teach elementary students art history.....and proper color theory.....

I wish. Last Thanksgiving I wanted to have a small project for the kids...everyone bring in a component of a healthy trail mix, take turns adding it to a large mixing bowl and explain to my students why we celebrate Thanksgiving (the very basic idea that we're thankful for the Native Americans sharing their knowledge and supplies...etc). I wrote a really great letter for the parents and sent it to my Supervisor to get approved and she actually came down to my room to tell me that what I wanted to do was:
1. Developmentally inappropriate for my PreK students (even though I wanted to focus more on sharing and be thankful). and,

2. Asking parents to send in a ziplock bag of one food item was not OK because they might not be able to afford to send something in (I do teach in an Abbott School District, but I have always made it clear to my parents to privately let me know if they were unable to do something and I would take care of it.)

So history in the PreK room, unless I can find some crazy backwards way of getting it into my school day, doesn't happen much.  

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:02 pm
hmmm.... you could try something like... explaining the Spanish inquisition....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:40 pm
Connorthecreator
hmmm.... you could try something like... explaining the Spanish inquisition....

LOL one of my kids called another a saboteur...and I tried to explain to them what saboteur and sabotage mean. Let's just say it went over like a lead balloon. I guess they heard it on SpongeBob or something.  

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

paintgirl417

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:04 pm
your right i did say idc wat u say but that doesn't mean go off at tha mouth with out being considerate of others. I went to a private school and was raised on manners so i really dont care what u have to say. call me the b word sure...i will start something, i can go ghetto on ur butt. i have lived in the ghetto and i don't need anyone to tell me who i am. i can decide that for myself. if u want to get all technical and smarty pants i can too. All i wanted was to know how do you guys feel on the discrimmination of us as human beings equally. Rather if you are caucasion, hispanic, fat skinny, tall, short...watever i want to know how you feel if you you ever got stepped on repeatedly  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:14 pm
by the way i think everyone should be treated equally, even if you think different.

sorry just had to post that real quick  

paintgirl417

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:25 pm
paintgirl417
your right i did say idc wat u say but that doesn't mean go off at tha mouth with out being considerate of others. I went to a private school and was raised on manners so i really dont care what u have to say. call me the b word sure...i will start something, i can go ghetto on ur butt. i have lived in the ghetto and i don't need anyone to tell me who i am. i can decide that for myself. if u want to get all technical and smarty pants i can too. All i wanted was to know how do you guys feel on the discrimmination of us as human beings equally. Rather if you are caucasion, hispanic, fat skinny, tall, short...watever i want to know how you feel if you you ever got stepped on repeatedly

1. you spelled discrimination wrong....

2. you spelled Caucasian wrong...

3. I have no extended family, I have no human interaction (not counting family) except for the internet, I see the world for what it really is, and yes, I have manors too, I learned them on my own.

you say "ghetto" but what you really mean to say is you WISH you were from the ghettos, which is very sad, you disgrace to humanity. I'm not judging you (or am I) but, you must understand THE WORLD IS A COLD AND LONELY PLACE, get over it, be happy your not dead. There is no such thing as equality, no matter how much you want to believe that, now, stop thinking the world that the world is a warm and friendly place. And, there's something wrong with you if your get told off by a 14 year old...

@maeve: lol, ya, young kids can be that way....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:34 pm
oh and we aren't being that mean, we are just saying our opinions and we aren't being that harsh about it we could be a lot worse, so calm down.  

jessi_angel94_2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:40 pm
yes, we could be a lot meaner (especially me)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:46 pm
lolz, i could to. oh yeah. and paint girl, i would appreciate it if you didn't bring your education into this. it really doesn't matter what type of school you went to. it hads nothing to do with what you were talking about in the first place. i mean. you are acting like what we are saying isn't nice or anything but you should just calm down and get over it. this is the internet. it isn't some manner school and whether you know it or not, we all have manners so i really don't care what school you went to. oh yeah, and where a person lives doesn't matter either so there is no point in bring how you were in the "ghetto" into this either. i really don't care for your back ground information so you don't need to say it. if i'm curious i'll ask you, but what you were asking in the beginning has nothing to do with you really. you were asking about people in general so yeah.

@connor- i wonder how many spelling errors i made here....  

jessi_angel94_2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 pm
you had 1 spelling mistake and around 12 grammar mistakes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:02 pm
lolz, yeah i know i probably have a lot of capitalization errors. XD
what did i spell wrong?  

jessi_angel94_2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:48 pm
you wrote hads instead of had or has........ ya...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:54 pm
lolz, silly me. XD
anywho...  

jessi_angel94_2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:01 pm
... VIVA LA HITLER!!!! .... I mean.. HI....  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff