Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:53 pm
They had the marks?
Aitosai brushed the sun on her forehead lightly with the tip of her fingers. The shadow had warned her of this... others with a mark were enemies. Her eyes narrowed as she watched.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm
Luna sensed another.She turned to look at Aitosai.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:52 pm
With a slight hiss of anger, Aitosai dropped lower to the ground. She'd been noticed, which was something she didn't quite intend upon. If she were to engage these rebels in combat, she preferred it to be a surprise attack, although now it didn't look like that was ever going to happen.
Aitosai's cold, golden eyes locked with Luna's. There seemed to be no doubt, the 'vampirelf' had seen her, and the blood-covered girl did not look too happy at being spied on.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:56 pm
She nods to vixion who ran to safety.Luna walked towards the girl  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:07 pm
Kargate cut through a Fleen, teh glaive passing through him like a hot knife through butter. He saw Amber of teh back of one, endlessly stabbing him in the neck. "Ha! Now this is a fihgt i havent had a for awhile!" The warrior yelled happily. He thre himself on another Fallen and started striking furiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:21 pm
Luna wanted to see why the girl was here*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:41 pm
Giving a last, brief glance at the slaughter that was her surroundings, Aitosai stood and faced Luna.
Aitosai never carried a weapon for a good reason, for in her profession, weapons were often 'lying around'. A quick glance down to her left revealed a gleaming cleaver- a rebel made weapon, but a weapon nonetheless- that Aitosai could use if the need be.
She looked back at Luna and blinked, tensed and feeling ready for any trickery the assumed adversary might have up her sleeve.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:47 am
Luna smiles then bent down and picked up the cleaver and tosses it behind her.She then reached out her hand and spoke softly,"We who bare the mark of the sun or moon are not evil.We are trying to save the land and its people"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:13 pm
Putting her hands on her hips, Aitosai scoffed. "Don't try to lie, rebel. Only the Great Shadow can save the people," she spat, believing every word she spoke. "So, I come in the name of the Great Shadow to destroy you." proclaimed Aitosai with pride.
Another quick glance around made her frown. The Fallen were, ironicaly, falling quickly, and if the Warlord were to fall without taking any of the rebels with him, Aitosai would be horribly outnumbered...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:59 pm
Luna life a brow then allows her vampire side show,"I can not speak a lie.If we are rebles because we bare the mark of the moon or sun.Doesn't that mean you are as well?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:20 pm
Aitosai laughed, a high-pitched laugh of incredulity. "You're a rebel and a traitor because you are. It doesn't matter what 'mark' you bear! I'm going to kill you for opposing the all-awesome power of the Shadow!" she clenched her fist, obviously angered and disbelieving that anyone could ever oppose the Shadow willingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 pm
Shaking her head luna moves like a blur and pins Aitosai to the ground"I am no traitor.They destoryed to peace and killed my family who were loyal.I was born with this mark and I am not afraid to be who I am. I am of the night in all ways"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 pm
Now Glaz was upset, "So I have to deal with these guys while that Rast guy gets to have an actual fight? Yep, I'm outta here." Glaz got up, dusted himself off, then turned and started walking into the opposite direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 pm
Kargate looked at teh two girls and continued fighting. "Stupid gits!" he yelled after being struck in teh back. He swung his galive in a wide arc infront of him and watched several Fallen die. "Kill Mr. Big Kitty warrior! These guys will eventually wear us down, especially since it's two real warrior against twenty!"  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:18 am
Those words from the males pissed Luna off.She called Vixion to her.She has Vixion attacks the fallen killing those she attacks.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff