Reply Wolves Of The Wind
River & Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:11 pm
Cupid smirked at her firest remark but she followed Renae's gaze to the mountains. Why was she looking over there? There was nothing for her, well maybe she had family he could leave her to.
"Well, there isn't much fun if you are being attacked. Maybe for me to watch."
His smirk grew alittle bit before his face became unreadable and emotionless. Friends? Such a word he would not use.
"I don't make Friends."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:18 pm
Renae grinned at his rebuttal and responded quickly, "You mean if they can keep up with me." she said confidently and with ease. she turned her head back towards Cupid as he spoke, it had occurred to Renae at that moment that Cupid was not to be known for his Social skills, or so it appeared to her. Renae was fuddled at the moment, "Well isn't this quite the conundrum." she thought to herself as she snapped back to her conversation being sure as not to leave a long pause, "No one to talk to what-so-ever?" she asked inquisitively, "No one to have your back, no one to share things with? How peculiar." she stated half talking to herself as she reconfigured her thoughts.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:26 pm
"Not completly true. I have a sister..."
Cupid thought for a moment before chuckling.
"Nope she hates me. Uh... No not really. I tend to just keep myself sane by leaving things behind. Nothing really too hard to do."
He then sat up and shook himself quickly to rid of dirt and such. He inhaled and exhaled quickly as he looked at here expression.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:37 pm
Renae smiled and watched him from her still sitting position, she giggled to herself at his random change in disposition for she found it to be quite amusing. "You have a sister? how lovely. And as much as I hate to admit it, I follow a similar process to my own conflicts." she said standing up and stretching out once more. Her back stiffened as she eased herself into an outstretched position before standing up fully rested and restored. "And I'm sure she doesn't hate you. She must have a soft spot for you somewhere. everyone has one whether they admit it or not." she said brightly with a grin.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:46 pm

"Yeah tell that to her face and then well see who had the pretty fur."
Cupid grinned to himself at the thought of his sister, funny. His tail swished delighted.
"She hates me, trust me. She ran me out of her own den."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:02 pm
Renae chucked to herself, and waltzed over to a rather large rock near by," that's once again if she catches up to me." she said with a grin as she turned to Face cupid once more. she smiled as he continued on about his sister, Renae loved to hear stories. "And why exactly did she run you out of her den? What did do you do that was so bad?" she asked, curious now as to the situation. she raised her attention level as she walked back over to cupid's general area. she walked around him in a circle with a smirk on her face, her tail lightly bobbing as she walked up and down. she then stopped when she was adjacent to his position. "I'm curious as to what it was." she stated in her velvet voice.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:12 pm
"Everyone is."
Cupid thought back for a moment, it was like yesterday.
"Well, we normaly have these 'fight' with name calling. So I called her fat, and she was like you blueberry, then I snapped with 'you dirty hoe' since she had over three mates in the past two years. Oh and was she furious."
He chuckled as his tail wrapped around him and twitched with shear amusment.
"Then she called 'you backstabbing b*****d', in which I laughed at and she lunged at me. We wrestled for the longest time when one of her pups got in the way, I feel terrible at what I did to that pup. Well in saving my ego and my sanity for a little bit the pup was no longer breathing after I was done. She thought I killed him on purpose and ran me about two miles out of sight when she pushed me over a waterfall. Drowned alittle bit, never went back. Then here we are."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:02 pm
Renae smiled watching him recall the colorful story and unraveling it before her. she listened to the story with intent and let out a small giggle watching cupid with such excitement and valor in his voice. In fact, she felt quite excited herself just because of it. She listened to his words carefully and made note of the dead cub. "Well your right, there is no way in hell she's going to let you back in after the death of a cub." she said under her breath with a smile pursed upon her lips. "But it seems you enjoy this story anyway? why is that?" she asked questioningly, still completely enthralled by the tone of his voice and the enthusiasm in the story.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 am

"Heck, I feel back about the pup but not her, she really wasn't my fav sibling. It was really funny everytime we had those name tosses. Some times I swear she was eating too much of some kind of weed."
Cupid laughed now, his ears perked, a smile across his silvery muzzle, and he was laughing, he now for once seemed happy. But for the wrong reason.
"Yes I do enjoy her and the stupid stories very much, she was one hell of a sister, but a complet retard in that manner. She would tease me for my purple legs and I would tease her for her funky yellow eyes. Oh I do miss her some times."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:03 am
Renae smiled sympathetically at Cupid as he seemed so happy at the moment. She wanted to say she understood how siblings could be, but she couldn't. In fact, she didn't know anything about family. She didn't know the love of a mother, the wisdom of a father, the bond between brother and sister, nothing. She nodded and listened to him converse about his sister and their fights. "Well it sounds to me you had fun with your arguments." she said with a grin as she sat down a few feet away from him, maybe one or two at best. She listened to his second comment and almost froze up, she had never seen any colors before. She didn't know the luxury of seeing reds and blues. And she'd never known the sense that there was more to the world until now. She blinked and smiled. "Well, have you ever thought about going to see her anyway?" she asked getting off the topic of colors.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 am

"Seeing her? What have you gone crackers already?"
Cupid then stopped for a moment. Would seeing his sister be the right thing to do? He already killed one of her pups, not even on purpose but of course no fea lets that go for a very very long times. In his sense that would not be the best idea for himself, but what if he came back with a friend?
"Well, not until now... no not really. I wouldn't want the world to end now. Ha."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:23 am
Renae grinned, "Aright, it was just a thought." she said with a giggle as her tail whisked over to the other side of her body. She looked over at Cupid and smiled, "It seems like you rather want to go though, maybe your having mixed thoughts about it?" she asked in a light tone of voice, tilting her head as she did so.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:29 am

Cupid's neck hair bristled at her question. He hadn't been asked or implied that for a while, it was some thing new to him.
"Sorta," he said simply, stalling.
Cupid's mind was his own, as far as he was concerned, so was his expressions. It had only been a year since he left his sister so after all this 'alone' time he was able to lock himself up but he didn't interact with others to experiment his emotions with, so his efforts had been a waste for a fea was able to read him like a book.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:44 am
Renae's smile softened, "Sorta?" she mimicked as she tilted her head in the opposite direction ever so slightly. Renae had refrained from standing up and sat soundly in her seat. She watched his reaction with care, making sure she's correct. "Well, I could be wrong, I apologize if I imposed on anything." she stated humbly, she didn't want to imply something and be totally wrong, she hated being wrong. Renae sighed and smiled softly, "I had no intent to." she added to her previous remark, as if taking a step backwards.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:47 am

"No you were right. I am debating weither to go back to that fea or stay here."
Cupid sighed as his ears folded back and he had a hard thinking face. His fur flattened almost all the way and he was completly silent and frozen.
"What else do I have to do? Maybe you could talk some sense into that cow."

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces