Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The FFVII Holiday RP (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holiday RP!
Yes!
27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
No!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Sepiroth will steal Christmas!
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Sepiroth will be lured under miseltoe by Kanna Moto!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:25 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
furry1337otaku
OOC: Okay I'm posting, but I must warn that Ermak has left you all another word. And I'm just going to say: Don't argue with rabid fans, we find out every little detail.

Connie looks back and forth between the adults, grabs a bag of cookies and starts munching them as Kuma happily greets the WOLVES. After eating about half the cookies in the bag, her face and hands covered with smears of chocolate she wanders over and tugs on Vincent's cloak with one chocolatey hand. "Okay Mister, I'm done eating, lets go see my Big Sis now okay?" The child looks up at him impatiently, squirming in place with what little restraint she had. if the child had any clue where the hospital was at she might have just bolted out the door without a Yay, Nay or maybe, but as it was, she needed someone to show her the way. Meanwhile Kuma was barreling around the room with the wolves playing 'tag', occasionally bumping into, and incidentally knocking over, nearly everyone and everything in the room.

Fenrir nodded happily at this news, " Glad to hear it!". He was also pleased to see Romulus and Remus getting along so well with the the huge dog. He genialy ignored with the occasional bumps and cuffs received when one of the animals passed.

Looking down at the child Fenrir's face took on a tender look, she seemed in some sort of trouble judging from her solemn expression. He took a handkerchief from the pocket of his trenchcoat and walked over to her. Kneeling down he began to clean the chocolate from her face. " Well you can't go see your big sis, looking like this," he said practically. " Where is she by the way? Is she in some sort of trouble.... you look so sad," he said kindly. Garm walked up behind, his face mirroring his brother's. The twins had a soft spot for anyone in distress.... part of the reason they had made abomniable Turks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:27 pm
Valens12
Vincent smiled and looked at the weird man.
"Well then I will be here waiting for your return from taking the girl to her sister."

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:28 pm
Zaber Blade
"Very well." He turned to the little girl. "Come." He walked out the door and into the snowstorm, expecting the little girl to follow. He ducked back in a moment later, trying to get the Black Chocobo through the door. It sqawked as he had to shove it through the rest of the way. "Figured it was getting pretty cold out there..." He walked out again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:29 pm
furry1337otaku
The chocobo, objecting to the handling by this stranger who had abandoned him at this place where its rider clearly was not, snapped, trying to take a large chunk of meat from Zaber's shoulder with his usually vegetable matter eating beak. It would likely hurt.

No sooner had Zaber mentioned the location of Connie's sister than the girl began pestering him by trailing as close behind him as physically possible, yammering away asking questions at a pace too fast to comprehend her queries, much less respond to them. Needless to say the girl seemed to have completely forgotten everything else in the process. As the chocobo protested Zaber's attempts to help it the girl suddenly leape forward and before anyone could make a move was tightly hugging the enormous black feathered (and tempered) bird. Calmly, tolerantly the chocobo seemed to sigh and allowed this impish handling. After a few moments of hte the girl clambered onto the chocobo's back and excitedly called to the others "C'mon lets go see my sis! You too, Vinni-kun, you don't need to stay behind, just lock the door if you have to." The moment Vincent began to have so much as a thought of refusing the girl's request her huge brown eyes seemed to fill with tears at any inkling of rejection. She had made her invitation open to the brothers and their wolves as well.

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:30 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
furry1337otaku
The chocobo, objecting to the handling by this stranger who had abandoned him at this place where its rider clearly was not, snapped, trying to take a large chunk of meat from Zaber's shoulder with his usually vegetable matter eating beak. It would likely hurt.

No sooner had Zaber mentioned the location of Connie's sister than the girl began pestering him by trailing as close behind him as physically possible, yammering away asking questions at a pace too fast to comprehend her queries, much less respond to them. Needless to say the girl seemed to have completely forgotten everything else in the process. As the chocobo protested Zaber's attempts to help it the girl suddenly leape forward and before anyone could make a move was tightly hugging the enormous black feathered (and tempered) bird. Calmly, tolerantly the chocobo seemed to sigh and allowed this impish handling. After a few moments of hte the girl clambered onto the chocobo's back and excitedly called to the others "C'mon lets go see my sis! You too, Vinni-kun, you don't need to stay behind, just lock the door if you have to." The moment Vincent began to have so much as a thought of refusing the girl's request her huge brown eyes seemed to fill with tears at any inkling of rejection. She had made her invitation open to the brothers and their wolves as well.

Fenrir shifted his shoulders uncomfortably, sympathetic to Zaber but happy he was out of the vengeful chocobo's range. As the girl clammered aboard the sleek bird a flash of inspiration came to the blond.

" Hold on just on second!" Fenrir called as he dashed away into the swirling snow Romulus close on his heels. Garm watched his retreating figure calmly crossing his arms.

" He'll be back...... that is if he doesn't break his fool neck running in this whether," Garm stated in his passive way. Garm's words proved true as scarcely three minutes later Fenrir slid to a halt in front of the seventh heaven. His pale cheeks were flushed and his blond hair even more wind tousled and wet with snow. He was out of breath, the cold air bit his throat and burned in his lungs, but his face was suffused with delight. In his arms he carried a huge boquet of flowers.

" I saw..... shop.... on the way...." he panted, " For your sister...... should bring a gift......"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:30 pm
Ermak Lorde
((Okay, um...I'm not sure what to post unless I get an idea of a reaction. Zaber, did you want to controll the NPC doctor? If not then can you give me a summary of his character since I am assuming he is of some import to your story? Just controlling him a little until the other slow-pokes arrive will do the trick for Sabel and I. What would the doctors do? My first guess is try to subdue or Tranquilize Vai so they could finish treating and caring for Sabel, because at the moment they cannot approach either.))

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:31 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
OCC: Sorry for being slow, I thought this would ba a more natural way to show up at the hospital rather than just "happening" to be there at the right time....... and also explanation for huge boquet.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:32 pm
Ermak Lorde
((eh, I forgive you...mostly I just want to progress my portion of the story a little to even the score a bit....))

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:33 pm
OCC: Glad you like it. Sure, I can play Aumedeus for a while I guess. Let's see now, where to begin .......................

Aumedeus: "Sir... are you OK? Orderlies!" A number of big burly men rushed into the room, running towards Sabel, going hut-hut-hut-hut. "Not her you idots! Him!" The large men changed direction and headed towards Vaizel. Aumedeus ran to the girl's side and tried to calm her, and the nurse and him tried to keep her from getting up, it would have caused more damage than the bullet had if the stitches ruptured.

Zaber trudged through the snow, the entire entourage following him. They arrived at the hospital, and the brothers and the girl got ready to go to Sabel's room. Zaber pulled Vincent aside as they entered. "Now would be an excelltent time to have that talk." He sat down across in the waiting room with Vincent. "I have been searching... since I woke up... for him. Sepiroth. I heard you were there both times he fell. ((Refrencing the end of FFVII and end of AC)) Where is he now? It was also help if I knew exactly waht's been going on, I haven't been able to gather much yet. You know how much you can miss when you sleep past a few years, wouldn't you?" He recalled the drunken person he'd met in the bar three days after his awakening. She swung her shuriken about for emphasis as she told about how SHE beat Sepiroth, how SHE was "The Great Materia Hunter Yuffie", and how SHE had a friend who thought he was a vampire, or soemthing like that.

Outside Zaber heard a commotion. "If you'll excuse me for a moment." He got up from Vincent and walked over to the sliding door that seperated the waiting room from the medical ward and saw a group of orderlies rush into the room he had left Vaizel and Sabel in. He walked in to see Vaizel throwing nearly every one of the orderlies off of him, flailing, making a rush towards Aumedeus. Zaber drew the sword from it's sheath quickly, and the whole blade ignited, greating a 7-foot long pillar of flames, which blocked Vaizel's path. "Vaizel, pull yourself together man!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:34 pm
xuriel
((Is this beginner to? I sure hope so because I'm going to post!!!))

Meanwhile Xuriel had been sitting in the waiting room surrounded by a group of kids he was clutching his forehead.

"Sorry big brother I didn't mean to throw the rock inside the snowball" said a kid guiltridden and full of sorrow. "Don't worry I'm sure you meant no harm" replied Xuriel before the kid started crying again, "Remember how I threw a snowball so hard that it knocked you into the snow 4m away? Think of it as payback. Anyway I only need to get the rock out and sterilize it and it'll heal in a day at the most so no stitches please." the last part of the sentence was directed at the nurse now removeing and cleaning the wound.

The nurse had finished and had given him a band-aid when all of a sudden a 7m pillar of fire appeared at the far end of the corridor. He saw many orderlies trying to stop a strange man while a bloke with a flaming sword was blocking the other's path.

Zaber Blade

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:35 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
xuriel
((Is this beginner to? I sure hope so because I'm going to post!!!))

Meanwhile Xuriel had been sitting in the waiting room surrounded by a group of kids he was clutching his forehead.

"Sorry big brother I didn't mean to throw the rock inside the snowball" said a kid guiltridden and full of sorrow. "Don't worry I'm sure you meant no harm" replied Xuriel before the kid started crying again, "Remember how I threw a snowball so hard that it knocked you into the snow 4m away? Think of it as payback. Anyway I only need to get the rock out and sterilize it and it'll heal in a day at the most so no stitches please." the last part of the sentence was directed at the nurse now removeing and cleaning the wound.

The nurse had finished and had given him a band-aid when all of a sudden a 7m pillar of fire appeared at the far end of the corridor. He saw many orderlies trying to stop a strange man while a bloke with a flaming sword was blocking the other's path.

Fenrir and Garm stood in the hospital waiting room trying to acertain the location of Connie's 'sis' and at the same time convince the skeptical medical professional that Romulus and Remus were indeed therapy 'dogs.'

"Look, they are as well behaved as....." Fenrir's sentence trailed off as he noticed a comotion down one of the corridors. His face took on a grim look, he nodded to Garm who quietly pushed Connie behind him. Zaber rushed past and soon flams gouted out of the corridor. The ex-Turk rushed towards the corridor, wolves in tow to aid Zaber.

When he reached the room he stopped dead..... The source of the disturbance gave him pause. Vaizel.... again..... how was it they kept running into each other.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:36 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel stared uncomprehending at Zaber's flame swords, All he could see or hear were the nightmares he had experienced during his captivity in hojo's lab. His eyes were glazed starign wildly about, and his breathing came in short rushed gasps. He snarled wordlessly at the approaching doctors, but his memory couldn't grasp or place Zaber so he frowned somewhere deep in his mind. Every time Sabel's screams reached his ears a frame wracking shudder ran through his body, as though he experienced physical pain with every cry.

Zaber Blade

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:54 pm
OOC: Hey, Kanna's not the only one trying to lure Sephiroth under the mistletoe! blaugh

Connie, completely ignoring any protestations from the hospital staff, rushes happily into the room with the massive St Bernard in tow. "So where's neechan at?" She asked the other members of her group nonchalantly, only to be disappointed when they darted into a side corridor. Not to be out done, she barged after them with the lumbering Kuma forging her way through the crowd. Kuma barked loud enough to be heard by everyone in the area adding to the cachophany of sound. With a strong look of resolve, the small child weaved and twisted through the people, unfortunatlye followed by the ineffable hound, who did not maneuver quite so smoothly and began bowling people over as he kept an eye on his young master."Hey Neechan wake up! It's not time for nightmares!" The girl shouted punching Sabel hard on her uninjured shoulder.

An incoherent confused murmur escaped the descendant as Kuma began to bark. She still seemed to be disturbed but her panic seemed to be subsiding. When Connie finally wormed her way to Sabel's side and not-so-gently socked her in the arm, Sabel suddenly woke up, sitting bolt upright and then groaning as her injury protested, and a few stiched ripped wider.

"Neechan!" Connie called affectionatly, leaping onto the bed to tackle the older girl back down to the bed. At this point Kuma joined them and leaped up onto the foot of the bed, he barked once more and then licked Vaizel's face, before the man had enough time to so much as comprehend the sudden appearence of the huge lumbering dog. Not to be outdone, Kuroi the chocobo arrived on the scene, apparently unfazed by any of the happenings, and as regal in stature as one would respect. The crowd was forced to part for the large bird, or else quickly forced to reconsider. The chocobo trilled over the entire riot of noise and then forced everyone away form Vaizel, Kuma, Sabel and Connie.

"What's going on?" Croaked the extremely puzzled descendant.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:57 pm
Valens12
Valens walks into the strange city looking for a place to stay for the night so he can contiue his journey.
"I wounder if that bar over there would be willing to take in a person for the night"
He paused then looked up at the name of the bar
"7Th Heaven..."
He paused and snarled then looked at the snow all around him and the snow already pileing up on his boots
"I guess I will have to stay here for the night"
Valens says with a doubtful look on his face as he opens the door to see two men standing there talking to a long haired man with a little girl by his side
OOC: Umm, everyone's at the hospital right now...  

KiyaraSabel

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces