Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Binary An RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:36 pm
"Well, not really... No, I don't mind, I know it'll be a little awkward but, you don't know how, so I can't see how it'll hurt, right?" He questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:28 am
"You're right... you know what's going on." Jonouchi lifted his arm to rub the back of his head in embarrassment, and half the cloak fell down. His body had finally finished loading.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:50 pm
"Well, let's get you washed up and into some proper cloths.... Shall we?" Seto commented, turning away to hide a tomato red face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:05 pm
"Sure, Seto." Jonouchi replied, replacing his "cloak." "I'm sorry if I embarrased you... I didn't know I was finished loading." I doubt he's ever heard that before.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:06 am
"No... It's fine, I should expect you to have a complete body.... I just have a question though.... Can you feel? Like if you were to feel a piece of soft cloth would you feel it?" Seto wondered.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:20 am
"Yes... I feel the blanket you're letting me use... I feel the breeze from the fan... I think I feel most sensations, but I'm not quite sure." Jonouchi cocked his head to the side in thought, his brown eyes pondering a hole through the ceiling.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:25 am
"That's good though, because that means you'll know better than to burn yourself, and you'll know when you're too hot or too cold. Do you have emotions? Feelings like calm, happiness, boredom?" Seto wondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:47 pm
"Yes... currently, I'm curious and amazed about everything I see and sense around me. But, yes, I feel emotions and such." Jonouchi answered, looking Seto right in the eyes.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:55 pm
It was odd looking into the other's eyes... Seto felt almost as though he were doing something forbidden by looking into those brown depths. He couldn't break the spell until Jounouchi managed to though, he was careful to look away to hide his shame.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:06 am
Jonouchi knew enough about human facial expressions to know Seto was uncomfortable.
"Is something wrong, Seto?" Jonouchi asked, sounding concerned.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:11 am
"It's nothing." Seto commented, truely it was nothing, Seto shrugged it off convincing himself as well as he was trying to convince the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:29 am
Jonouchi just nodded in response. Pushing an issue was not part of his programing. Jonouchi just stared at the floor akwardly, wondering what he was supposed to do now. There was a fangirl pounding on the gates, but if he wasn't supposed to be a security program anymore, what was giong to get her to leave?
"Um... may I ask you a question, Seto?" Jonouchi asked, still staring at the floor.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:21 am
"Yes?" Seto questioned, blinking at the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:10 pm
"If I'm no longer the security program, that what is going to get rid of the fangirl currently trying to break in?" Something told Jonouchi that running out and telling her to go away while still in a sheet probably wasn't a very good idea at all.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:13 pm
Seto blinked, realizing that the other still had control over the security systems. "Do you still have control over the gates to the guard dog's pens? And can you do so without leaving this spot? If you can still electronically release the dogs, then do so, if not, don't worry about it and let the guards handle her."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff