Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:26 pm
"I actually do. I can't die from stabs to a non-existent heart." Reiba muttered. "Besides, we all have our "current situations" at the moment, so don't be telling me that I wouldn't understand, because I just might."

Kaikon walked into the school, noticing his half cousin. "Reiba-chan.... is talking to... Ryoku-san...." He scratched his ear in annoyance. "How odd..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 pm
Hunter said "nice to meet you momo." he saw her blush and asked her "why are you blusing?" his ears twitched "who's tatsumori?"  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:09 pm
do u have anything better to do then to follow me around....... ur rather becoming a nusiance  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:10 pm
"I have the same class as you. I'm going to same way, not following you." Reiba sighed, not thinking to talk anymore.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:17 pm
.......... w/e  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:20 pm
Reiba entered the classroom, taking a seat right next to the door. She mused.

Kaikon walked into the art room, setting his bag down. "Art, art, art... I can't draw for crap...." He muttered.  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:20 pm
"I-I-It's nothing!" Momo said quickly as she turned away from him. Momo sighed "Tatsumori-san is...well...not much to say about him just that he's kinda of a delinquent...something about rival clans..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 pm
Hunter smirked "I guess i have competition when it comes to being the delinquent then." he looked at her and smiled.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:41 pm
* sits in the table next to the window*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 pm
"R-Really?" she said with a smile back. She looked at him "So...do you need any help in getting to your classes, since your new here." she made a hesitant look. She liked helping people she just never had the guts to talk to them.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:44 pm
Kaikon set down his things, then walked outside. When he was outside, he noticed two students on the side of the school. He wondered, hiding behind the building.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:47 pm
Name: samantha toshiaru
Class: junior class 3-c
Clubs: none yet
Bio: theres not much to say other then her past is a mysery . she very kind and smiles alot ur will hardly ever see her cry. she carries a ocrina around with her an shes almost always playing it. u can usually find under a tree somewhere or in a garden.
Apperance:
User Image  

emopanda32412

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:49 pm
*looking out the window just looking at the clouds go by*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:51 pm
Hunter loooked at his schedule and then at her. "if it's no trouble then. okay."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:54 pm
*sam walks into her class room playing her ocrina happily with a tall man behind her*
???: sam put that away.
sam: *stops playing* aww ur no fun big brother. *pouts handing him the ocrina*
big brother: just go sit down an try not to bother anyone. okay? *smiles*
sam: okay big brother. *luaghs then hugs her brother an waves goodbye. she then takes her seat beside the boy by the window* may i sit here? *smiles sweetly*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff