Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply General Forum
Welcome & Introduce yourself. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TexasMan2

2,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 am
Hello Y'All! Tex and Freddy the Armadillo have returned!
We fought for B.O.O. during the war and spent much of the time in the Inn during the waning days of the battle. After the fighting ended we were unsure what to do next so we returned to our home on the Isle de Gambino. We soon opened up the Isle de Gambino Texas Road House soon after returning in order to provide a resting place for travelers in the same way the Inn provided for us.
OOC- if anybody wants to come visit the Road House I have it set up as a permanent place for people who spent time in the Inn durring the event as well as any others interested and come by to rp or hang out along with the guild. To get to it click the link to my house on my profile. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:24 pm
Greetings and well met.

I am Tonas.

I've spent a great deal of time with Zulma_san in past role plays and made many intriguing plot twists and stories come to fruition. I have sent in my profile to Zulma's Darth RP and expect to join in whenever it is open.

Happy Hunting.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Nemi_850

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:51 pm
Hi! My name is Irishgirl777, though most people call me Iri. I visted the Inn a couple times during the war and found the people there very kind. I tend to hang out in the backround, as I don't like the spotlight.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:51 pm
"Greetings. I and Ophi, formerly of S.I.N.

In the Battle for Hallow's End, I supported the Sentinel, as one of her dark minions. The thing is, I'm a dark-elf... and I have been thrown out of everything. The only reason I joined the Hordes of S.I.N. was to see if I fit in among those rough, darker types. I did not.

In one of the Sentinel's raids, we passed the Inn... I was drawn there for some reason, possibly the warm, friendly aura of this building slipped out from the light under the door, for all at once, I realized that I had done wrong, and aided in the destruction of Gaia, fighting against the few friends I had..."

(Ophi is a misunderstood, confused, and is rough on the outside. She is sensitive, and will try to avoid being near people emotionally. I'm not sure if the guild will accept me yet, but I hope I can get in. biggrin )  

Ophiasay

Black Star Kath13

Anxious Snowflake

7,875 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:49 am
hi my name's Kath.. I fought for B.O.O. at the Halloween event this year  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:23 am
I'm Rin. I fought for BOO, though my mule fought for SIN. The new BOO skin makes me sad. I dislike soulbinding. I absolutely love RP.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Raigon The Ice Titan

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:19 pm
Ello guys tis i Shadow i am one of Zulma's best friend and i rped in the original Inn Of Peace for those of you who dont know i am the Guardian Of The Inn Of Peace pleasure to be here  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:57 pm
Welcome again then shadow!  

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200

king piluver99

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:06 pm
hello I'm a friend of king kollestperson in real life ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:21 pm
Hello, I am Rose. I was so absorbed in my art that I didn't even notice the war. That may seem ditzy, but I was high in the mountains painting landscapes. I was wandering down from the mountains, when I discovered this Inn and stepped inside.  

The Artist Rose

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:21 pm
Hey, the name's Moriko! Forgot to introduce this character, eheh.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 pm
Hi!Call me Legend in the RP and King in the regular time...
I've been here a month and a few weeks,so I like basically everyone here : )  

King Koolest Person

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:22 pm
Hello *Person*.

I refuse to recognize any but Ryan Aragorn Sohmer as King razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Least I Could Do and Looking for Group are my all time favorite things on the internet ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:19 pm
'Curiosity killed the cat...'

Hello all. My name is Silith, and I'm not really sure how to get started here. Heh.

'Satisfaction brought him back.'

Alus Shar Plynnil

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:22 pm
Hey Silith,

it depends, if you want to just do light role play hop in the Inn of Peace role play. Most people are role playing there avatar there. Creating a profile is optional.

If you want to do literate rp, for the moment there is only the World of Darth open and you'd need to read the explanation and pm me your profile. smile  
General Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff