Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:43 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Do commissions count? I hoping this one that I was discussing with a lady yesterday falls through. If it does and she likes the result well enough she then might hire me to paint a mural in her grandson's bedroom-Thomas the Engine.....oh boy. lol The show creeped me out as a kid. haha

lol yeah thomas the tank engine is creepy.
probably cos it's voiced by ringo starr. the Beatles are creepy XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:48 am
I wonder how much time it takes to become a 'professional' mermaid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrIad8TuEU&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div  

0Moon_Maiden0

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
I remember I really wanted to work at a store like Gamestop

uh...
>.>

i gots a job at one of the two Gamestops at the mall near me (one used to be an EBGames)

AND LOOK AT WHAT I GOTS BEFORE I CLOCKED OUT LAST TUESDAY!! (last tuesday being the official launch date for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and its not the Big Daddy statue thing or the Vault-Tec bobble head)

User Image

i also claimed the Assassin's Creed 2 cardboard standee >_< its going on the wall right in front of my bedroom door (if it fits...) so that the first thing you see is Ezio from the above game XD

Edit: whoops >.< forgot to mention that the job at Gamestop is my first real job (before i just babysat for one of my neighbors during the summer and the school year after they got home) and i really only got a job because my high school has a work based learning program thing that im in (originally for NSA internship, didnt get it though crying ) that basically gets you out of needing a foreign language credit (which is mainly why i wanted to go with the work based learning, failed at intro to spanish in like 7th or 8th grade and dropped out of the class)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:54 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
dragontamer363
haha
Presumably they change teh sheets before you go in your room, moon xd

Yes....presumably......I'm gonna get one of those light things they use in CSI and investgate the cleanliness of the rooms one day. It can become a crappy realilty TV show like so many others......haha

Trust me.
They change the sheets.
And oh dear god how many sheets a-day one must change.
Dx
And they also clean of any seamen stains in the bathroom/kitchen area/bedroom/and just about any other survace because people appearantly really like to get kinky and messy when they dont have too clean.

NEVER AGAIN!

klikkhaus

klikkhaus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:02 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
klikkhaus
I got my first summer job when I was 14.
Since then I've always worked during summer vacation,
and when I was 15 I started working suring my Christmas vacation as well.

My first job was this cleaning/maintence/gardening thing for the city that's called 'Teen-work' here in Iceland, and most kids start working there during the summer at age 14.
When I was 15 instead of doing like the rest of my age group and working at the teen work thing during the summer again, I started working at the post office,
which meant longer hours, more working months (since the teen work thing only lasts about two months) and much more pay :]
After that I pretty much had a reserved job during the summer months and Christmas vacation at the post office, and I took use of that,
until this summer when I got a job as a maid at a hotel instead.

I've never had too clean as many sperm-stains in my life
D=

Ew!! What a job! (The hotel) Will you be going back? They had to have decent pay for that job right?
A popular teen work place here where I live is "Sesame Place". (The themepark) I remember in highschool almost everyone seemed to work there in summer time.

The pay was decent yah. Not over the top
but still higher then many jobs available to me.
Propobly not though.
Not because of the seamen-cleaning though,
after a while that became routine
(although I still wonder how so many rooms had them on the walls and kitchen. Seriously.)
But because boath my bosses although kinda nice, were disorganised as all hell and might possible have been the spawn of Satan D=
Also the guesthouse actualy owned a few apartments all over town that I had too clean but only one place where they keept the damn cleaning supplies, food for the rooms and sheets, which meant dragging those all around the damn town, up multibles of stairs and such.
It sucked.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:40 am
klikkhaus
(although I still wonder how so many rooms had them on the walls and kitchen. Seriously.)

User Image

and i went in sunday to claim the Assassins Creed 2 standee only to find out that one of the girls i work with took it yesterday D: she said that it was still in her car but i told her that it was no big deal and that she could keep it, i'll just have to be faster on claiming standee's next time XD  

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items