Reply Trent
Favourite Quotes by Trent Reznor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[NIN_phomaniac]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:44 pm
"Look I'm jacking off. It could be fifteen minutes, could be an hour. Take messages."
-Trent Reznor

"This is a song about wrapping your d**k up in a flannel shirt and ******** a cow up the a** with it."
-Trent Reznor

How can you not love this man?
<3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:08 pm
[NIN_phomaniac]
"Look I'm jacking off. It could be fifteen minutes, could be an hour. Take messages."
-Trent Reznor

"This is a song about wrapping your d**k up in a flannel shirt and ******** a cow up the a** with it."
-Trent Reznor

How can you not love this man?
<3

XDXDXDXD  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:10 pm
On one of the many NIN sites, where he really answers questions, someone was being stupid and bitchy to him, so all he said was "My dad could beat up you dad." LMFAFO! Then he jsut ignored them. THAT was the sweetest insult I've heard in a long time.  

velvet_eared_directagirl

sinnthetic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:37 am
"There's something strangley musical about noise"

It's not word for word; but I really like it biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:07 am
velvet_eared_directagirl
On one of the many NIN sites, where he really answers questions, someone was being stupid and bitchy to him, so all he said was "My dad could beat up you dad." LMFAFO! Then he jsut ignored them. THAT was the sweetest insult I've heard in a long time.

That wasn't Trent, it was Jerome

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

made from Nails

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:08 am
I_Focus_On_The_Pain
velvet_eared_directagirl

That wasn't Trent, it was Jerome

I remember that.....but seriously, a friend told me it was Trent, so I'll just forget about it...don't want to disturb the peace.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:25 am
hmmm i do like the "Sh*t, i forgot about the dildos" quote razz i have a million of his best quotes in one of my notebooks... i hsould get it out and read them again razz

on reeses' penut butter cups "it's the perfect ratio of chocolate and sh*tty peanut material"  

randiculous42

Songai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:56 pm
Nice thread, people should post here more.

How about the one in my sig?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:36 pm
I like it when he said that the monkey in the closer vdeio wasn't being tourted he was enjoying it!!!  

Crisstella

7,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100

Songai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:29 am
Crisstella
I like it when he said that the monkey in the closer vdeio wasn't being tourted he was enjoying it!!!

Haha that's pretty funny. I didn't know that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:39 pm
velvet_eared_directagirl
actually that wasn't to trent it was to whoever the ******** the drummer is on their live shows (i should probably find out his name eh??) but anyway he was just like "i seriously could take you in a drumm off like seriously it's not just some idiot fan rant i could tatally take you" (or something of the like but it was a bit more ridiculous) and the response was all like "OH YEAH? well i bet my dad could beat up your dad!!" it was really funny... stressed  

Vampire_chick92

Vampire_chick92

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:41 pm
Songai
Crisstella

he said although he wasn't enjoying it... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:12 am
Vampire_chick92
Songai
Crisstella

he said although he wasn't enjoying it... stare

I woudln't know how the monkey feels.  

Songai

Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:14 am
I like when he said
"I didn't move to L.A. for the culture, or lack-there-of..."  
Trent

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash