Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Animal Lovers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all animal lovers and pet owners 

Tags: animal lovers, pets, animals, cats birds dogs fish reptile, official animal lovers guild 

Reply Main Forum
Weird animals? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foofy_Miru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 pm
Skittle-- Haha, no kidding. It's always fun to casually mention how the big tough hicks around here are sooo skeeered of little garter and corn snakes!

Shanna-- Atta girl! Break him down, change his mind!!

Ugh. I hate people like that. You should so prove yourself right on as many points possible to try and break him of that. Show him he's not always right. Maybe slap him. Ugh. I reeeaaally don't like know-it-alls who don't actually know it all. xP

HA. There's no such thing as an "allergy" to snakes, unless you're allergic to the bites--even then, I think, it only happens with venomous snakes that are so benign it's arguable as to whether they're even actually venomous... Like hognose snakes. That's such total bs. I want to slap your friend now, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry you have a friend like that. Makes me feel soooo grateful to have friends who accept and embrace my freaky pets. xP  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:57 pm
Foofy_Miru
Skittle-- Haha, no kidding. It's always fun to casually mention how the big tough hicks around here are sooo skeeered of little garter and corn snakes!

Ugh. I hate people like that. You should so prove yourself right on as many points possible to try and break him of that. Show him he's not always right. Maybe slap him. Ugh. I reeeaaally don't like know-it-alls who don't actually know it all. xP

HA. There's no such thing as an "allergy" to snakes, unless you're allergic to the bites--even then, I think, it only happens with venomous snakes that are so benign it's arguable as to whether they're even actually venomous... Like hognose snakes. That's such total bs. I want to slap your friend now, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry you have a friend like that. Makes me feel soooo grateful to have friends who accept and embrace my freaky pets. xP

I know!
My best friend Katie is the first friend I've had who will have anything to do with my reptiles, and she loves them.
Though I really don't have any other friends than her at the moment o-O

Sarahmooo
Captain

Foofy_Miru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:52 pm
I have two "IRL" friends who LOVE reptiles... One lives halfway across the US and only comes to town during long holidays, and the other... well... Reptiles are just about the only thing we have in common (this being the girl who gave me Zoom). Then I have my two "besties," who enjoy my herps and don't complain about my endless obsession/chatter, but don't really want any of their own. =P

Eh. IME, one or two great friends are always MUUUUCH better than a whole bunch of "kind of" or "pretty good" friends. Considering I never hang out with the other two, I really only "have" two friends. I'm completely happy with it, though, especially considering neither are the type to spontaneously decide you aren't friend material and proceed to convince all your other friends to alienate you. (Yeah, that's happened to me... My would-be "best" friend stopped so much as talking to me for no discernible reason, then, mysteriously my other would-be "best" friend followed suit... Oh, and the first would-be "best" friend managed to drag my cousin and good friend, who she'd begun dating a year or two earlier, right along with her. Stupid... UGH. Sorry. Got off on a spiteful tangent. I've got probleeems... o.O)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 pm
lmao
It's all good, I love ranting too ;D

And same here.
Then I always have my sister, and while she's not an animal freak like me, she doesn't mind me talking on and on about them and isn't scared of my pets.

Sarahmooo
Captain

Foofy_Miru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:42 pm
Raaaant. Raaaaaant! Raaaaant so all the world can hear... What? ... I didn't say anything. o.O

Lol. My older brother (long since moved out of the house... and country...) will let me chatter about the animals (you know, snake phobia aside). My younger brother would rather command his computer to start chanting insults that don't really make sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 am
Haha
That's cool.
Where does he live now?

Sarahmooo
Captain

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:12 am
Foofy_Miru

most of my friends hate snakes, and even more hate rats, 2 of my favorite types of pets.

and as ive said, my fiance has alot of great qualities that make up for the bad ones. cant be perfect but i still love him to death. he makes me happy and thats what counts. i do and believe alot of things he doesnt agree with. he is happy that its illegal to eat cats and dogs while i think its a silly rule. to me a life is a life and a dog is no more important than a fish.
after all, rats are one of my avorite pets but i still have to feed my snakes. plus i eat cows and they are one of my favorite animals  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:48 am
Skittleo
Haha
That's cool.
Where does he live now?

Japan. He's in the Air Force. =3  

Foofy_Miru

Sarahmooo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:22 pm
Foofy_Miru
Skittleo
Haha
That's cool.
Where does he live now?

Japan. He's in the Air Force. =3

Awesome =D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:57 am
Lola's a weird animal.
Or atleast her face is.
User Image

beardly

Foofy_Miru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:38 pm
Princessykins
Lola's a weird animal.
Or atleast her face is.
User Image

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!! She's so cuuuuuute!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:04 pm
Foofy_Miru
Princessykins
Lola's a weird animal.
Or atleast her face is.
User Image

Haha
If you saw her in person you'd know where the saying "so cute it's ugly" came from.

Sarahmooo
Captain

Foofy_Miru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:49 pm
Skittleo
Foofy_Miru
Princessykins
Lola's a weird animal.
Or atleast her face is.
User Image

Haha
If you saw her in person you'd know where the saying "so cute it's ugly" came from.

So many people, when they meet Stump, refer to that exact phrase. I've heard him called "so cute he's ugly!" so many times... Lol!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:45 am
Foofy_Miru
Skittleo
Foofy_Miru
Princessykins
Lola's a weird animal.
Or atleast her face is.
User Image

Haha

So many people, when they meet Stump, refer to that exact phrase. I've heard him called "so cute he's ugly!" so many times... Lol!

Aw, cute xD
People that are afraid of my reptiles always go "He's.. pretty.. now put him back in his cage."  

Sarahmooo
Captain

Foofy_Miru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:56 pm
I get that too, sometimes... "Yeah, that's so cool! ... Just keep it away from me." My older brother said that exact thing yesterday. He and his wife came home for Christmas and I was showing him the snakes... He's been afraid of them ever since Lucy bit me.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff