Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pooollll
  :whee:
View Results

Kitterfox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:23 pm
My grnadma tried playing Tomb Raider too... she was better at it then may mom was.... sweatdrop My mom couldn't figure out how to jump!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:21 pm
ninja I can't figure out how to jump in that game xd Then again...I never cared to try razz  

Edymion
Captain

Sepgreti

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:08 am
same here, but i honestly think the worst game made was Superman for the N64  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:04 pm
scream Who gave you premission to list that name?! It's so horrible...I can't believe you actually had to state it xd

If you can't tell, I was having a bit of jest wink It is a horrendous game... However, I can name a worse X-Box game wink That game is something to the order of 99 Dragons or something... I like a comment made about the game:

"The camera angle is so awful because the camera is trying to find a better game!"

That made me laugh until I cried sweatdrop They also mentioned that it was the new definition of 1/x ranked games (x being 5, 10, 20, 100, or whatever number ranking system you use).  

Edymion
Captain

Smithium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:04 pm
Rance Oakleaf
same here, but i honestly think the worst game made was Superman for the N64

I agree with that!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:54 pm
I've got a game that's worse than Superman 64 wink

Drake of the 99 Dragons

GameFAQs Reviews

In anycase, I read the 10/10 review...and noticed it was just an X-Box fanboy who feels that there cannot be a game rated lower than 10 on their system xd It is worth a laugh to read his review. He tries to say that anybody who dislikes the game is an "shallow" whee  

Edymion
Captain

Aeva

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:26 am
XD I read a review of Tales of Symphonia and I hated all of the high marks that the game got. It was such a rip off of Final Fantasy- I knew how the game ended before I completed it because the storyline was that obvious. Still fun to play mind you. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:51 pm
Edymion
I've got a game that's worse than Superman 64 wink

Drake of the 99 Dragons

GameFAQs Reviews

In anycase, I read the 10/10 review...and noticed it was just an X-Box fanboy who feels that there cannot be a game rated lower than 10 on their system xd It is worth a laugh to read his review. He tries to say that anybody who dislikes the game is an "shallow" whee

i love the " a 1 is to good for this game "  

theodorus maximus
Crew

Christendopher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:45 am
ack South park racing for N64, someone gave it to me as a gift ack!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:53 pm
Tales isn't a rip-off of FF rolleyes If you know your RPG history, you'll know that FF and Tales used to be very distinct and different. When Namco first had a major sucess in Japan with Tales of Phantasia, FF started ripping-off Namco Tales' elements.

wink I've just played every FF And Tales game in history gonk Hmm? Star Ocean is another good one... Aw well, this thread isn't about good games wink

whee I hate all things South Park...so don't remind me of that horror show -_-;

razz You guys are great at reminding me of the horrors of gaming! Keep 'em coming!  

Edymion
Captain

blondiegrasshopper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:25 pm
theodorus maximus
Nanale
If were gonna do game and genre, here goes:

Puzzles and mini games - Wario Woods

It's hard to figure out, because they don't tell you how to play the games!!!! stressed

interesting

i actually enjoyed that game

hell

my grandma got hooked on that game

she would kick all our asses at it

which is kinda sad when you think about it

That game wasn't that bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:30 pm
Wow I'm trying to think of one. The weird thing is that most people have been naming just newer games. How old is everyone here? Well anyways I'll post a couple of games tommorrow because I got to head out. (Lets just say that there are plenty of games that have worst game play than alot of the previously mentioned games.)  

blondiegrasshopper

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:43 pm
Try me 3nodding I bet I'll remember most games you list wink I may have been...oh...five (?) when I first played a NES game, but I have played a lot of games across a lot of systems ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:01 pm
Here's a list of bad games I found.
For the record, I haven't played any of them but I've heard of a few.

blondiegrasshopper

theodorus maximus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:45 pm
blondiegrasshopper

should i be worried that my roommate has played at least 10 of those games and thought they were awesome  
Nintendo Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff