black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:21 pm
Life isn't about finding yourself...
Alexander
User Image
Alexander looked at The uchiha And Four tails "Yes I'm related to Deidara." he looked at the uchiha and said " What destruction. I only see art here." he made a and odd looking creature in his hand. He smirked evilly under his mask and smirked at 4 tails. "I'm afraid you will have to resort to violence. This little creation of mine was my fathers specialty." He jumped up in the air and landed on a clay bird he had made earlier. He tossed the clay figure in the air. It grew 1000x it's size. Alexander put a force field of chakra over himself and the bird. "miyumi protect yourself from this explosion." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:24 pm
...The sea is measure by waves, the sky by wings...

User Image

Looking to his right he saw another boy, but the person at his left was the one that caught his attencion, he smiled, but it quickly faded, he looked at the clay figure and smiled again, he opened his eyes revealing the mangekyo sharingan, "Kamui" he said as a hole was created behind the clay figure...

...And we are measure by tears...

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:30 pm
MIYUMI

How can you love others....

User Image

Miyumi looked up and saw the huge clay bomb Oh dear... she thought. She sighed as she closed her eyes as scatter papers fluttered around her creating a shield. Miyumi was very aware of Alexander's clay bombs the destroyed things quickly. Of course you have to be careful since they are bombs. She opened up her eyes the rinnegan pupils slightly activating creating a chakra shield around the paper.

...when you don't even love yourself?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 pm
Matsuura Satemari

"Who ever said...

User Image
Matssura sighed."Bombs are so destructive and a bit unfair if you ask me."She muttered. Despite the sannin that was on her side this would be a difficult battle. I need a jutsu to break through that shield and to douse the upcoming explosions... "Wind Style: Beast Wave Violent Wind Palm!" Wind began to condese together to form a huge claw. It swayed above them. When the time comes I'll strike.Matsuura also planed to make another attack to counter anything.

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:43 pm
Ryoku

"To be alone...

User Image
Ryoku knowing that he has been spotted had to stop the fight, so he took out a kunia and cut the palm of his hand, "now the summoning ritual can begin" he said as the blood dripped from his hand and on it's own the blood began to move around Ryoku forming a trigram. Ryoku started speaking, but in a text and language long forgotten and handsigns that were also said to be lost " COME FORTH!!!!!! VALEFOR!!!!!!"Ryoku yelled as a creature of unknown original appeared from the sky Valefor?" asked Ryoku and the creature said "hai master" in response.
.........is to never know love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:48 pm

User Image

Senki looked to the Kazekage, hoping she catched her sign, he closed his eyes, the hole closed, along with the clay figure, despite the fact of beeing the Kiuby Jinchuriki and gaining a incredible amount of chakra from him, Senki sitted on the ground, he was tired, he looked at her...

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:50 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander said "miyumi do me a favor and take care of the uchiha." he jumped off of his clay bird. Alexanders robe blew with the wind. "I'm sorry 4 tails but i'm going to have to get serious now." he put his hood down revealing silvery hair. he took out a kanta. He disappeared and reappeared behind Matssura in a blink of an eye. He slashed at her with his kanata he pulled a few piece of his hair out. He let the hair float away in the wind. Then the strands of hair came flying at matssura but the strands of hair were as sharp as blades. ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Matsuura Satemari

"Who ever said...

User Image
Matsuura jumped back. She dflected some of the razor hair but couldn't get them all. She clenched her fist and the demonic wind claw above her came crashing down on Alexander. "Wind Style: Wind Cutter!"A razor sharp blade of wind went rushing towards the boy.

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:59 pm
MIYUMI

How can you love others....

User Image

"and you said you didn't want my help...but I'll do as you say" Miyumi muttered as she scattered away the papers turning them to butterflies. Miyumi fixed her cloak and hat as she walked out of the tea house she looked around for the Uchiha and found him resting. She couldn't help but smile. The Uchiha boy was also a Jinchuriki "just my luck." she said walking over to the boy the paper butterflies following after. "Sorry to bother you but I'll be your opponent during this commotion"

...when you don't even love yourself?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 pm
Ryoku

"To be alone...

User Image
Ryoku then got onValefor's back and she took off. "Valefor aim for the guy with the black robe and get ready to fire" commanded Ryoku. Valefor got into position as she flew, "ready.... aim.... now use Energy Ray!!!!" yelled Ryoku and Valefor releeased a pure energy beam towards Alexander.
.... is to never know love.

cmsntn05

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:05 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander cursed under his breath. he moved out the way of the attack. But he didn't move quickly enough. His hand was chopped off. he picked up his severed hand. he put it in his bag. "i'll get my father to reattach that later." he ignored Miyumi's comment. Alexander ran at The Kazekage. He slashed at her legs then at her stomach. He was hopeing to end this soon. His chakra was starting to drop by the minute. he was keeping his sheild up which stopped all of his bleeding at the moment. He saw the energy ray. He jumpped out the way. he started to pant. "this is harder then i thought it would be." ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:14 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Valefor landed infront of Matsuura to protect her."You know attacking a woman is a sign of weakness boy" Ryoku said as he jumped of Valefor. "If you want a worthy opponent then I'll be more than happy to take you on" he told him as he got into an ancient fighting stance.
....... is to never know love

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:17 pm
Matsuura Satemari

"Who ever said...

User Image
Matsurra was able to step back from the slash at her legs but wasn't fast enough. She felt the blade slice through her stomach. She winced slightly. With a painful thrust forward she aimed at Alexanders chest. She held on the her stomach with her free hand. Blood was seeping through."Damn I have to get this done quickly."She muttered and made a few handsigns."Water Style: Syrup Capture Field" Syrup expelled from her hand and covered the ground around them. Matsuura pushed chakra into her feet to remain unstuck from the sticky syrup. She hoped to Catch Alexander.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:25 pm

User Image

Senki looked to the other Akatsuki member, he smiled, <You are such a fool boy, you always take things so easily, ok just because if you die, I die> Senki stood up again, "Ok... lets end this, shall we?" he said as he gripped his katana...

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 pm
To be alone...

Ryoku

User Image
"Valefor go with her and help her out" commanded Ryoku and Valefor took off and flew behind Matsuura. "Excuse me madam please let me aid you?" asked Valefor.
..... is to never know love"

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces