Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
Hogwarts: The Lilly and James Years[open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSirius_BlackxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:00 pm
monochan
XxSirius_BlackxX
Kairi Black
monochan
Kairi Black
Isabella watched Sirius for a bit then turned to Maea, "So anything new with you? How was your break?" When the trolley arrived she got a gummy wand and started sucking on it.

"Oh, same old stuff. My sister's working at the Ministry now." Maea made a face, then continued, "and I got my OWL scores. I got an 'A' in History of Magic, so Mum and Dad went into this rant about how Amelia got all 'E's' and higher when she got her scores." She sighed. "It's not as if it matters anyways. You don't need History of Magic to be an Auror."

"Well I guess everyone's parents have been hard on their children." Isabella said glancing a Sirius, "I got like 3 E's on my OWL scores. I really don't remember, it wasn't to important to anyone."

"Same here. No one ever cares what I get on anything!" Sirius said intrupting them.

Maea scoffed. "What did you get, seven E's? I wouldn't be worried if I were you. With your scores you could get any job you pleased. Unless You-Know-Who..." she stopped and frowned.

Sirius looked at Maea then Isabella, "Unless You-Know-Who...what?" Sirius asked knowing both Isabella's and his parents supported him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:00 pm
XxSirius_BlackxX
monochan
XxSirius_BlackxX
Kairi Black
monochan
Kairi Black
Isabella watched Sirius for a bit then turned to Maea, "So anything new with you? How was your break?" When the trolley arrived she got a gummy wand and started sucking on it.

"Oh, same old stuff. My sister's working at the Ministry now." Maea made a face, then continued, "and I got my OWL scores. I got an 'A' in History of Magic, so Mum and Dad went into this rant about how Amelia got all 'E's' and higher when she got her scores." She sighed. "It's not as if it matters anyways. You don't need History of Magic to be an Auror."

"Well I guess everyone's parents have been hard on their children." Isabella said glancing a Sirius, "I got like 3 E's on my OWL scores. I really don't remember, it wasn't to important to anyone."

"Same here. No one ever cares what I get on anything!" Sirius said intrupting them.

Maea scoffed. "What did you get, seven E's? I wouldn't be worried if I were you. With your scores you could get any job you pleased. Unless You-Know-Who..." she stopped and frowned.

Sirius looked at Maea then Isabella, "Unless You-Know-Who...what?" Sirius asked knowing both Isabella's and his parents supported him.
"Uh... nothing." Maea flushed, and munched on a chocolate frog.  

monochan

XxSirius_BlackxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:35 am
monochan
XxSirius_BlackxX
monochan
XxSirius_BlackxX
Kairi Black

"Uh... nothing." Maea flushed, and munched on a chocolate frog.

"hmm... So what did you do this summer Maea?" Sirius asked changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:36 pm
Maea's face lit up. "I got a new broom... one of those Silver Arrows. It's a fabulous broom.. I can't wait to try it out on the Quidditch field."  

monochan

Kairi Black

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:46 pm
monochan
Maea's face lit up. "I got a new broom... one of those Silver Arrows. It's a fabulous broom.. I can't wait to try it out on the Quidditch field."

"How awesome!" Isabella said interputing them. "I love to fly, but I have yet to buy a new broom."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:59 pm
James listened to the convo with interest.

"Flying is sweet. I cant wait to win that cup this year. Beat those Slytherins again." laughed James. "Show them that we are better."  

Master_Of_The_Night

monochan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:09 pm
Maea laughed, flinging the wrapper at James. "Don't be so gloomy, Potter! Of course we're going to win this year. Unless... other things distract you." She had no need to mention Evens; everybody knew about him and her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:41 am
Master_Of_The_Night
James listened to the convo with interest.

"Flying is sweet. I cant wait to win that cup this year. Beat those Slytherins again." laughed James. "Show them that we are better."

"If anyone could win us the house cup, it's you James." Isabella said poking him on the side playfully.  

Kairi Black

monochan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:56 pm
"Hey, what about me?!" Maea pretended to sulk.
The train came to a shuddering stop all of a sudden; they were there. "Crap! I don't have my robes on!" Maea dove into her trunks frantically, pulling on her robes and almost ripping one of the sleeves in the process. When she had finished dressing, she headed out of the compartment into the throng of students that crowded the corridors.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:48 am
((*poke*))  

monochan

Master_Of_The_Night

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:49 am
"The only thing that would distracked me is...... Um... Never mind." he smirked. "Even if i was I could still beat there arses up and down the stadium."

Then the train stopped. He just shrugged and pulled out his black rod and tossed it on.

"That was easy." he smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:57 pm
Maea heard Hagrid's voice call above the din, "Firs' years this way!" and she smiled. How long ago it all seemed...  

monochan

monochan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:28 pm
(*poke poke*)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:57 pm
Remus walked into Great Hall. Wow he thought looking at the teachers table table, then he looked up at the ceiling it looked like the night sky.
Only two weeks before the full moon he should go see the Headmaster on what he was supposed to do.  

R J Lupin

R J Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:21 am
Dumbledore walked around his office. He looked at the pictures on the wall. He thought to him self. "How is this with a werewolf being at the school what if students find out. But they won't stop doubting yourself Albus.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff