Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Sojourn of Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:06 am
Gabrielle heard Dimitri's sudden stop in the middle of his sentence and she felt his breath passing over her shoulder as he looked away.
A shiver raised along her spine and she turned her head towards Dimitri who was as red as a tomato. Despite that allure of the situation which had aroused in her, the sight calmed her down and a bright chuckle came across her throat as she realized what had happened.

If their situation had been different, she would probably not have laughed and would have allowed herself to slide closer to him and bring a caressing hand to his face while gently smiling to him. She would have probably blushed too. But the situation was what it was and she could not allow herself to let his embarrassment be a turn-on.

She buttoned up her shirt and stood up, as she passed him, she bent over and kissed his hair before quickly walking to the other side of the fire. As she sat back, using the fire as a barrier between them, she spoke in a low voice, her eyes still glowing a little.

"I am sorry. That was inconsiderate..."

She was realizing afterward that if he had only but touched her skin with his fingers to search for the marks the effects would have been disastrous.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:06 am
"Think nothing of it. I should have averted my eyes more quickly... Not that I didn't enjoy what I saw," he teased.

He turned back to her now that she had once again made herself decent. He smiled as he admired her from behind the fire.

"Have you given any thought of what you will do when the sun rises?"

His thoughts jumped to the tales of vampires becoming weakened during the sunlight hours which was a far cry from the tall tales of them simply bursting into flames or, even more ridiculous, having sparkling skin.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:30 am
Gabrielle smirked at his teasing. Saying things seemed the best way to avoid them creating bubbled in their minds ready to explode with enormous consequences.
It was a strange feeling for the young woman as if they were talking and exchanging now much more than before. She could feel there bound strengthening as time passed.

"I met a vampire once...after being..bitten that is. He could go under the sunlight and conserved his full strength and power, however he was heavily cloaked in black." she paused and tried to remember anymore detail. She remembered having wanted to tear him apart but somehow she had not. She did not remember why. Her eyes slowly focused back in the reality.

"Assuming I am anything like him, I will just have to invest in new clothes if I don't want to get sunburned..." she smirked, wondering if she would get as red as Dimitri a second ago.

"As for tomorrow, I think it would be safer for me to sleep here. If you want to head in town, I would join you during the night..." she offered, wondering what the male knight wanted to do next.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:20 am
"I agree," he said at length.

He looked at her curvilinear form again and denied his body's urges to join her on her side of the fire.

"I think tomorrow, which is to say, almost today, I will go to town and purchase some real food for myself, and possibly convince a shopkeep to keep his stores open at dusk for you to come and secure some new clothes. Tradewind is well known for being one of the main cross road towns between all four faction territories, they are more than likely used to seeing all manner of individuals there. Such a request would not be far fetched."

He gazed again at her, longing to request simply to sleep by her side and nothing more. However he knew such an action would likely end in- Oh to hell with it.

"Gabrielle. I do require my rest, and while I do realize that we should attempt to refrain from any physical contact at the moment, I truly desire to sleep with you in my arms. I do not ask for more than that as that would clearly trigger more than we want at the current time; however, I simply cannot deny my desire to just be close to you after all this time."

He was a bit ashamed, being renowned as a patient and wise knight, such an unconventional act was so much out of his nature.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:49 am
She nodded, meeting in Tradewind was a good idea and she was familiar with the town although she was enable to give Dimitri the name of the shopkeeper.

As he started speaking about resting, Gabrielle had made an approval nod which froze as he went on. She was totally taken off-guard by his request. She thought it over. She could crawl in his arms and stay awake until day time, then he would awake and she would sleep for the rest of the night. She knew that she would probably dose off and she did not wanted to be too close to him in a state of semi-consciousness where her instincts would act before she even understood what was happening.

Even from across the fire, she could smell him, although the scent of the fire was helping her, so close to him, she would be like intoxicated and drawn towards him. She could not do that, or could she? It seemed obvious that Dimitri had made a step forward to ask such a thing, could she deny that to him.

Several times she took an inspiration as if she was going to speak and several times she did not say anything but played with her lips. "Dimitri...I...I share your desire..." she started, she did not know what to say. "I do not share your trust in our...my...ability to ...limit ourselves..." or in my ability not to drain you off your blood in an access of thirst or desire... she bitterly added to herself.

Once she had spoken she felt lame, she felt stupid. She wanted to be by his side so much, they had waited so long. What harm could there be in hugging each other? None.

"Are you sure we can?" the question came in a whisper, she wanted him to say yes and then she would have trusted him and his judgment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Dimitri winced as she said the words he had been thinking for himself. He wasn't sure how to truly comfort her in a way that would satisfy the question.

Then he felt a warm feeling come over him as he knew he had just thought of exactly what mattered most.

"Yes. It will be fine; because I know you, Gabrielle. I know who you are, inside and out. You may have gotten a new appearance, but you are still the same beautiful woman who so captivated this Holy Knight so long ago. Most importantly however," he paused for a moment as he stood up and then came to her side, lying down beside her, "I trust you."

He wrapped her in a warm embrace, despite her now naturally cool skin, he didn't care as he lay beside her.

Smiling.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:52 pm
Gabrielle felt sorry for the pain she read in his eyes at her words but his voice filled up the cave again, warm and sure.
He told her he knew her, he told her he trusted her. She did not trust herself.
Yet, he was already standing up and laying by her side before she even added a word.

Dimitri wrapped his arms around her and she felt herself melting. She could not fight now that she was so close to him. She was her back to him and her head was resting on his right arm. She could feel his left arm against her waist and she gently took his hand in hers. She softly kissed it and brought it to her face. The contact of his skin on her cheeks was delicious.

The woman closed her eyes and tried to content herself of that gentle hug when her overall body was overwhelmed by all the sensations Dimtri's body was bringing in her. She could feel his torso against her back, getting closer and further with his breathing. She could feel his legs close to hers. Any point of contact of their bodies seemed to be accentuated. His breath in her hair was creating a shiver which was going up and down her spine. She wanted him to kiss her neck so badly, but she knew that if he were to do that she would not be able to stay immobile.

Trying to appease her agony and aching fangs, she whispered.
"Good night Dimitri."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:23 pm
And so, they lay together for the remaining duration of the night and a portion of the morning as the sun began to rise in the distance. Dimitri stretched and gently moved away from Gabrielle, who must have dozed off sometime in the morning.

He reached Tradewind in no time, securing a warm meal as well as finding the store referred to by his dark love.

Dimitri had always had a sizable amount of money, due to his inheritance left by his family, though there was little that truly was needed by the knight as he in the past had simply been so consumed by his work for the Order.

He paid for a new shirt for himself and convinced the owner to allow him to stay longer for Gabrielle's arrival.

He waited patiently as the day soon began to fade so quickly, giving way to sunset.

He hoped Gabrielle had slept well.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:36 pm
Gabrielle's night had been a nightmare. So close and yet totally unreachable, she was unable to make a move without feeling the urge to get closer to him, to hug him, to feel his skin under her fingers...under her skin. When at last the morning came and the Holy Knight silently stood up and left the cave, she took a deep breath and allowed her tears of bitterness to flow freely. She kneed once she was sure that he had gone and hit the floor with her fist several times to release the feelings which had built up over that endless night. She was surprised to see that the rock seemed more hurt than her hand.

She stood up and took her cape, she walked further in the cave, away from the light. She could barely looked at the cave's entrance without feeling pain in her eyes. She laid in the darkest corner she could find and slept there for the rest of the day. Now that she was alone, her body was much more relaxed. On the other hand, she found herself searching for Dimitri.

When the woman opened her eyes, the last ray of the sun were dying on the horizon. She noticed that Dimitri had left her swords by the fire and she was grateful for that. She wrapped her cape around her, secured her katanas and headed for Tradewind. It took her but a quarter of an hour to reach it. Sure she had walked fast...but not that fast. She smiled.

As she stepped in the town, she immediately became conscious of the human scents omnipresent. She thought about wrapping her nose and mouth in a clothe, but decided against.
Dimitri's silhouette detached itself from the front of a store and she joined him.

"Had a nice day?" she asked. Before he could answer, she noticed that the merchant was waiting on her and she stepped in. She decided herself for a heavier black hooded cape, which hood could cover almost entirely her face. She found new pants and a shirt. She paid and left the store in no time. Dimitri was waiting outside.

"So? Where to now?" she asked him with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:49 pm
A new day of purification came for the Holy Knight Azimeana Blanche. Without a doubt about the content of her mission, the young woman set off for a small village in the country side where a little boy had been described as tormented. To the first ranked, it made no doubt that chaos was the reason for the child's behavior and he needed to be purified.

Mounted on a beautiful white stallion, she galloped towards the small village. One hour later she was knocking at the small house's door. The parents fell to their knees when they saw her, grateful that a Knight should have come to their humble house.
Azimeana smiled and bowed humbly.
She noticed the boy staring at her with lost eyes....however she could see fear in him.
She turned to the parents.
"Please, if you would excuse me, I need to be alone with your son." her voice was gently and paternalist, as if she did not expect them to understand what she had asked.
The man nodded and motioned his wife who slowed down and looked at her son in tears.
"Do not worry." added Azimeana putting her hand on the mother's shoulder and pushing her forward.
Once the door closed, she walked by the boy and stared at him, he did not seem to react.

Then all of a sudden, the child moved, trying to rush for the door, but Azimeana's hand had already seized his shoulder and he was put back on his chair without gentleness.
Her right hand clasped unto his forehead and skull and she closed her eyes.

"Lord, listen to my call, purify this child, remove the chaos which has taken seed into his mind. Lord, listen to my call, purify him."

A strange blast was heard from inside the house and the man had to prevent his wife from rushing back in.
A second...two seconds...a minute...Azimeana opened the door.
"He sleeps." the parents fell again on their knees and blessed her name and cried before going back inside. The Knight did not add that when he would awake, he would be close to an empty shell as the amount of chaos in his mind was close to 100%.

Azimeana jumped on her horse and headed to her next mission. When the end of the day came, she was very tired, that particular technique of purification was draining her energy. She headed back to the Holy City and a good night of rest.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:54 am
Dimitri gazed at his dark beauty, unable to contain a beaming smile. She was enjoying this, she was actually enjoying being alive and moving about as normal people.

"I don't know. I suppose we are to wait for some message from the Holy City," he said, hearkening back to the countless days he spent serving the Order.

He shook his head as soon as the words left his mouth.

"I honestly don't know what to do. I've followed orders my entire life and now that I have the option to choose for myself, I am left confused and uninformed, particularly should we decide to..."

He paused for a moment, changing his words mid-sentence.

"...decide to leave the Order."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:54 am
Zulma san
Gabrielle heard Dimitri's sudden stop in the middle of his sentence and she felt his breath passing over her shoulder as he looked away.
A shiver raised along her spine and she turned her head towards Dimitri who was as red as a tomato. Despite that allure of the situation which had aroused in her, the sight calmed her down and a bright chuckle came across her throat as she realized what had happened.

If their situation had been different, she would probably not have laughed and would have allowed herself to slide closer to him and bring a caressing hand to his face while gently smiling to him. She would have probably blushed too. But the situation was what it was and she could not allow herself to let his embarrassment be a turn-on.

She buttoned up her shirt and stood up, as she passed him, she bent over and kissed his hair before quickly walking to the other side of the fire. As she sat back, using the fire as a barrier between them, she spoke in a low voice, her eyes still glowing a little.

"I am sorry. That was inconsiderate..."

She was realizing afterward that if he had only but touched her skin with his fingers to search for the marks the effects would have been disastrous.

Tonas
"Think nothing of it. I should have averted my eyes more quickly... Not that I didn't enjoy what I saw," he teased.

He turned back to her now that she had once again made herself decent. He smiled as he admired her from behind the fire.

"Have you given any thought of what you will do when the sun rises?"

His thoughts jumped to the tales of vampires becoming weakened during the sunlight hours which was a far cry from the tall tales of them simply bursting into flames or, even more ridiculous, having sparkling skin.

Zulma san
Gabrielle smirked at his teasing. Saying things seemed the best way to avoid them creating bubbled in their minds ready to explode with enormous consequences.
It was a strange feeling for the young woman as if they were talking and exchanging now much more than before. She could feel there bound strengthening as time passed.

"I met a vampire once...after being..bitten that is. He could go under the sunlight and conserved his full strength and power, however he was heavily cloaked in black." she paused and tried to remember anymore detail. She remembered having wanted to tear him apart but somehow she had not. She did not remember why. Her eyes slowly focused back in the reality.

"Assuming I am anything like him, I will just have to invest in new clothes if I don't want to get sunburned..." she smirked, wondering if she would get as red as Dimitri a second ago.

"As for tomorrow, I think it would be safer for me to sleep here. If you want to head in town, I would join you during the night..." she offered, wondering what the male knight wanted to do next.

Tonas
"I agree," he said at length.

He looked at her curvilinear form again and denied his body's urges to join her on her side of the fire.

"I think tomorrow, which is to say, almost today, I will go to town and purchase some real food for myself, and possibly convince a shopkeep to keep his stores open at dusk for you to come and secure some new clothes. Tradewind is well known for being one of the main cross road towns between all four faction territories, they are more than likely used to seeing all manner of individuals there. Such a request would not be far fetched."

He gazed again at her, longing to request simply to sleep by her side and nothing more. However he knew such an action would likely end in- Oh to hell with it.

"Gabrielle. I do require my rest, and while I do realize that we should attempt to refrain from any physical contact at the moment, I truly desire to sleep with you in my arms. I do not ask for more than that as that would clearly trigger more than we want at the current time; however, I simply cannot deny my desire to just be close to you after all this time."

He was a bit ashamed, being renowned as a patient and wise knight, such an unconventional act was so much out of his nature.

Zulma san
She nodded, meeting in Tradewind was a good idea and she was familiar with the town although she was enable to give Dimitri the name of the shopkeeper.

As he started speaking about resting, Gabrielle had made an approval nod which froze as he went on. She was totally taken off-guard by his request. She thought it over. She could crawl in his arms and stay awake until day time, then he would awake and she would sleep for the rest of the night. She knew that she would probably dose off and she did not wanted to be too close to him in a state of semi-consciousness where her instincts would act before she even understood what was happening.

Even from across the fire, she could smell him, although the scent of the fire was helping her, so close to him, she would be like intoxicated and drawn towards him. She could not do that, or could she? It seemed obvious that Dimitri had made a step forward to ask such a thing, could she deny that to him.

Several times she took an inspiration as if she was going to speak and several times she did not say anything but played with her lips. "Dimitri...I...I share your desire..." she started, she did not know what to say. "I do not share your trust in our...my...ability to ...limit ourselves..." or in my ability not to drain you off your blood in an access of thirst or desire... she bitterly added to herself.

Once she had spoken she felt lame, she felt stupid. She wanted to be by his side so much, they had waited so long. What harm could there be in hugging each other? None.

"Are you sure we can?" the question came in a whisper, she wanted him to say yes and then she would have trusted him and his judgment.

Tonas
Dimitri winced as she said the words he had been thinking for himself. He wasn't sure how to truly comfort her in a way that would satisfy the question.

Then he felt a warm feeling come over him as he knew he had just thought of exactly what mattered most.

"Yes. It will be fine; because I know you, Gabrielle. I know who you are, inside and out. You may have gotten a new appearance, but you are still the same beautiful woman who so captivated this Holy Knight so long ago. Most importantly however," he paused for a moment as he stood up and then came to her side, lying down beside her, "I trust you."

He wrapped her in a warm embrace, despite her now naturally cool skin, he didn't care as he lay beside her.

Smiling.

Zulma san
Gabrielle felt sorry for the pain she read in his eyes at her words but his voice filled up the cave again, warm and sure.
He told her he knew her, he told her he trusted her. She did not trust herself.
Yet, he was already standing up and laying by her side before she even added a word.

Dimitri wrapped his arms around her and she felt herself melting. She could not fight now that she was so close to him. She was her back to him and her head was resting on his right arm. She could feel his left arm against her waist and she gently took his hand in hers. She softly kissed it and brought it to her face. The contact of his skin on her cheeks was delicious.

The woman closed her eyes and tried to content herself of that gentle hug when her overall body was overwhelmed by all the sensations Dimtri's body was bringing in her. She could feel his torso against her back, getting closer and further with his breathing. She could feel his legs close to hers. Any point of contact of their bodies seemed to be accentuated. His breath in her hair was creating a shiver which was going up and down her spine. She wanted him to kiss her neck so badly, but she knew that if he were to do that she would not be able to stay immobile.

Trying to appease her agony and aching fangs, she whispered.
"Good night Dimitri."

Tonas
And so, they lay together for the remaining duration of the night and a portion of the morning as the sun began to rise in the distance. Dimitri stretched and gently moved away from Gabrielle, who must have dozed off sometime in the morning.

He reached Tradewind in no time, securing a warm meal as well as finding the store referred to by his dark love.

Dimitri had always had a sizable amount of money, due to his inheritance left by his family, though there was little that truly was needed by the knight as he in the past had simply been so consumed by his work for the Order.

He paid for a new shirt for himself and convinced the owner to allow him to stay longer for Gabrielle's arrival.

He waited patiently as the day soon began to fade so quickly, giving way to sunset.

He hoped Gabrielle had slept well.

Zulma san
Gabrielle's night had been a nightmare. So close and yet totally unreachable, she was unable to make a move without feeling the urge to get closer to him, to hug him, to feel his skin under her fingers...under her skin. When at last the morning came and the Holy Knight silently stood up and left the cave, she took a deep breath and allowed her tears of bitterness to flow freely. She kneed once she was sure that he had gone and hit the floor with her fist several times to release the feelings which had built up over that endless night. She was surprised to see that the rock seemed more hurt than her hand.

She stood up and took her cape, she walked further in the cave, away from the light. She could barely looked at the cave's entrance without feeling pain in her eyes. She laid in the darkest corner she could find and slept there for the rest of the day. Now that she was alone, her body was much more relaxed. On the other hand, she found herself searching for Dimitri.

When the woman opened her eyes, the last ray of the sun were dying on the horizon. She noticed that Dimitri had left her swords by the fire and she was grateful for that. She wrapped her cape around her, secured her katanas and headed for Tradewind. It took her but a quarter of an hour to reach it. Sure she had walked fast...but not that fast. She smiled.

As she stepped in the town, she immediately became conscious of the human scents omnipresent. She thought about wrapping her nose and mouth in a clothe, but decided against.
Dimitri's silhouette detached itself from the front of a store and she joined him.

"Had a nice day?" she asked. Before he could answer, she noticed that the merchant was waiting on her and she stepped in. She decided herself for a heavier black hooded cape, which hood could cover almost entirely her face. She found new pants and a shirt. She paid and left the store in no time. Dimitri was waiting outside.

"So? Where to now?" she asked him with a smile.

Zulma san
A new day of purification came for the Holy Knight Azimeana Blanche. Without a doubt about the content of her mission, the young woman set off for a small village in the country side where a little boy had been described as tormented. To the first ranked, it made no doubt that chaos was the reason for the child's behavior and he needed to be purified.

Mounted on a beautiful white stallion, she galloped towards the small village. One hour later she was knocking at the small house's door. The parents fell to their knees when they saw her, grateful that a Knight should have come to their humble house.
Azimeana smiled and bowed humbly.
She noticed the boy staring at her with lost eyes....however she could see fear in him.
She turned to the parents.
"Please, if you would excuse me, I need to be alone with your son." her voice was gently and paternalist, as if she did not expect them to understand what she had asked.
The man nodded and motioned his wife who slowed down and looked at her son in tears.
"Do not worry." added Azimeana putting her hand on the mother's shoulder and pushing her forward.
Once the door closed, she walked by the boy and stared at him, he did not seem to react.

Then all of a sudden, the child moved, trying to rush for the door, but Azimeana's hand had already seized his shoulder and he was put back on his chair without gentleness.
Her right hand clasped unto his forehead and skull and she closed her eyes.

"Lord, listen to my call, purify this child, remove the chaos which has taken seed into his mind. Lord, listen to my call, purify him."

A strange blast was heard from inside the house and the man had to prevent his wife from rushing back in.
A second...two seconds...a minute...Azimeana opened the door.
"He sleeps." the parents fell again on their knees and blessed her name and cried before going back inside. The Knight did not add that when he would awake, he would be close to an empty shell as the amount of chaos in his mind was close to 100%.

Azimeana jumped on her horse and headed to her next mission. When the end of the day came, she was very tired, that particular technique of purification was draining her energy. She headed back to the Holy City and a good night of rest.

Tonas
Dimitri gazed at his dark beauty, unable to contain a beaming smile. She was enjoying this, she was actually enjoying being alive and moving about as normal people.

"I don't know. I suppose we are to wait for some message from the Holy City," he said, hearkening back to the countless days he spent serving the Order.

He shook his head as soon as the words left his mouth.

"I honestly don't know what to do. I've followed orders my entire life and now that I have the option to choose for myself, I am left confused and uninformed, particularly should we decide to..."

He paused for a moment, changing his words mid-sentence.

"...decide to leave the Order."

These posts have been quoted to prevent them from being lost via the glitch.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:37 pm
Gabrielle looked at Dimitri with a new intensity.
Leaving the Order?!
The thought had not crossed her mind. She would have died rather than leaving the Holy Knights. Well, she would have died rather than becoming a vampire...and here she was, alive...sort of. So she could see that things changed.

The dark hair woman resisted the urge to bring her hand and caress his cheek. She did not have an answer for him. If she was consistent with herself, she should leave. But how about him, why should he leave, he was one of the best Knights she had ever met, one of the strongest and most devoted.

She decided to delay that discussion.

"I know a little refuge, up north of the city. A couple of miles away from the Monastery where I grew up. It should take us three or four hours to reach it if we walk slowly. No one would bother us there... but the Holy messengers, if they need to find us. I think that we both need some rest before we can decide what to do..."

Gabrielle waited for Dimitri's answer. She wanted to offer him some peace and rest, he looked worn and the latest events did not help him take anytime for himself and he deserved it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:42 pm
Dimitri nodded in response to their destination.

He knew not what would become of them, should the Holy Knights' messengers arrive and give them new orders. Would it mean that they would have to separate again?

How would they react to Gabrielle's transformation?

What would they force him to do?

These thoughts crowded his mind as they made their way to their destination. Even though they could have easily flown using their mastery of wind, they chose to walk in order to conserve energy and prevent Gabrielle from becoming too drained before reaching a place where they could sufficiently begin to assess their situation.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:10 am
Gabrielle could feel the weight of Dimitri's thoughts. The choice she had made,...they had made to go on living despite her being now a vampire had consequences which would probably changed their lives forever.

With the pale light coming from the moon, the woman was looking at the male knight. His profile seemed stronger, his eyes were glowing of a silver light. He seemed strong and yet so fragile. She had to refrain her pulsion of tenderness towards that man. As they walked she wanted to stop and wrap her arms around him. She felt that she could do anything, that after all the thirst was nothing and that she could control herself.

The journey went on in silence. Gabrielle was tasting the joy of having her senses developed. Before she realized it, they reached the place. A nostalgic smile came to the lips of the vampire as she pushed the front door.

The house was small. A common room with kitchen and fireplace, two bedrooms. A well of fresh water was in the small garden but a little river was flowing not far away. The house was clean. Gabrielle smiled. The monk Emilien had probably kept the place clean...just in case. She thanked him in silence.

Gabrielle found some candles and brought them to Dimitri.
"Would you mind giving me some fire?" she asked, her amber eyes locking themselves in his silver iris.

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff