Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

SIR J3RK ALOT V2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:22 pm
Gozorutchi:"i think its true surprised "  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:26 pm
(( if your going to post without posting a player, please do it on the occ, not the main thread please SIR Jerk alot..))  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:54 am
"You do not have to worry, Rogu, I am not going to hurt you. Though this may be a secret but you do not have to fear for your life. We shinigamis do not hurt humans or part humans. We are here to protect them from bad souls such as hollows and menos. And I like cats. So you can be fearless." Nanao said smiling at Rogu and trying to calm him down. Hmm... If he comes to Soul Society, I will personally recommend him into my own squad.she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:19 am
User ImageRogu actually knew what a hollow and menos was, but telling her that he killed them some of the time and played with the weaker ones when he was a child would be a bad idea. It may be a good thing that she liked cats, but if she could read minds he would be hung up and dragged back to her base. He though of the best thing to say, praying she could not read minds. "Well lets be friends, and to make sure we dont hurt each other lets make a promise which we cant break". He did this secretly killing a small hollow which had sneaked into the classroom, the weaks ones that can't hurt a soul. However rogu had always thought they were types of demons..  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:32 am
"Okay, let us be friends."Nanao said. Though she wondered how much he may know about hollows and menos she did not intend on asking him. He will tell me when he learns that I will not hurt him. Anyways I could use some help with protecting the humans.she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:43 am
Rogu thought What is the main reason of this school? So many strange people like myself, and no normal people He pondered on this for a small while, and what was the purpose of gathering so many people in this place, in all.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:54 am
Nanao was following a train of thoughts but lost it as soon as she sensed something out of order. I have to look at that. she told herself. Despite of her intention not to ask Rogu she asked him. "Umm... Have you seen a hollow in your life?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:59 am
Rogu gulped, a little surprised at the reaction she spoke, letting go of the hollow he had in his hand, which he was slowly killing for fun. "ermmm, truthly i have been killing and playing with them since i was little...why do you ask?" He knew the answer would not be good, he just let a hollow fly out from his back, and he said he played with them...  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:06 am
"Ehm... Just a question. I already saw the hollow in your hand but don´t worry I am not going to kill you for it. I actually could use some help with defeating them. And I just sensed one. Do you want to help?" Nanao said. "And I am glad I am not the only one seeing them or knowing about them." she added.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:10 am
Rogu began to sniff the air, he could smell the creature she spoke of, and she knew that it was just outside in the school garden, but he could also smell his brother over there.." I can smell one, but i think my brother is taking care of it, and by the way, our family calls them demons not hollows, hollow is a type of the group we hunt" He began to make a pounching position and aimed himself at the window. "Shall we go take a look?"  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 am
"Why not?" Nanao said, got to the window and looked out standing next to Rogu. "Oh, I didn´t know that your brother can see them too. Can every one in your family see them or just the two of you?" she added. Wow. He not only can see them but he can sense them too. That is just cool. Nanao thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:30 am
Moondas got up from his desk and put his hand on rogu`s shoulder and spoke "Its ok i dont eat cats or any kind of animal that doesn't live in the forest." Moondas smelled blood not any kind of blood he smelled before. Moondas wanted to taste the blood and he saw that it was comig from rogu`s arm. Moondas stepped back trying not to try to taste rogu`s blood that smelled delicious  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:36 am
Rogu could sense a killing aura coming from behind him, he quickly jumped down and ignored it, sensing an aura similar to that of a dog...damn bloody dog, he cant hid his true intentions He arrived and saw that his brother was playing with the hollow, just tripping it and throwing it over his shoulder. Rogu just looked at his new friend and spoke. "Do you really think this mean brother needs me assistance?" Pointing at him  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:41 am
"I am great fully sorry if you can sense me wanting to taste your blood but its natural i have to deal with it all the time don't worry."Moondas wanted to go to lunch right now but lunch isn't till later he felt like he was gonna die inside. Moondas thought "I AM HUNGRY"  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:43 am
"I really do not know. But you can tell him that the two of you are not the only ones who can see and sense hollows. If he needs our help he will tell us. So do not worry." Nanao said. Hmm... What is this aura? Its owner wants to kill... Rogu!!! No I will not let him be killed!!! Nanao thought and looked around for the owner of that killing aura.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff