Smoking ish bad for yooo! xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:39 pm
Someone posted in the AtA about it, and Lanzer replied.
Answer from Lanzer
Answer from Lanzer (stacked answers)

What bothers me, is that he just found out when we did... that doesn't make much sense. He should KNOW what is happening on Gaia.

So while it was nice to see the Devs and Mods join in, it just got me thinking just how out of the loop even they are when it comes to this new management.

You would think they would focus less on PIXEL signatures and more on the Trolls in the GD.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:40 pm
Hmmm. Interesting. It is rather surprising that Lanzer knew nothing about the smoking ban.

Well I am glad to be able to buy smokes again. I missed out on getting a smoker. Can't be writer with out one. wink  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 am
That's kinda sad when you don't know what's going on in your own company neutral You would think he had a general manager or two of each department reporting to him on all changes that were going to be made and the specifics of said changes. Apparently not at Gaia.

Whoever made that change is an idiot. I think they forget that a lot of us aren't kids and don't particularly like having our right of choice taken away. Oh well, at least it's being rectified.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:59 pm
Another update
The cig has new poses

Due to the OP saving the pic in JPEG, I can't really make out if it altered the face, but the new pose has a new text.  

Bunai

Angelic Blob

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:56 pm
User Image
The new poses are cute, and a much safer way to promote no smoking. (Though the poses only, KIND of get the message across). People love new poses.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:53 pm
At least all the baaawwwing about the issue is coming to an end around Gaia. I find it really stupid that Lanzer felt like an apology statement had to be made. Really honestly, they could have just said tobacco products were back and left it like that in my opinion. Now they've opened the doors wide for more criticism the next time something comes along like this. That's my two cents.  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:24 pm
That was pretty cool of them.
New poses are always loved :3
The "high risk lifestyle" poses are hilarious xd

They should have had a lung and mouth cancer pose if they wanted to promote not smoking though. Maybe some yellow stained teeth too.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:29 pm
Kinnei
At least all the baaawwwing about the issue is coming to an end around Gaia. I find it really stupid that Lanzer felt like an apology statement had to be made. Really honestly, they could have just said tobacco products were back and left it like that in my opinion. Now they've opened the doors wide for more criticism the next time something comes along like this. That's my two cents.

People baaaw even when there's nothing to baaaw about. Mark my words somebody will be complaining about something even though the latest Gaian crisis has been fixed.
It's just good business practice to apologize to your unhappy customers whether you're right or wrong. Maybe it wasn't necessary, but it will keep the peace.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:27 pm
IMO
I think having an announcement apology was a good idea. I mean when was the last time we got a Lanzer announcement that concerned the site and the thoughts of Gaians?

Pretty much things like that were left in 2004.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:02 am
User Image
The apology was nice but I felt bad for Lanzer taking the heat.
Not his fault. ; 3;

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash