Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
Have you played any FF games that are before FFVII? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you played any FF games that are BEFORE VII?
  Yes
  No
  I've played them all!
View Results

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:02 am
mew Aeris
I have FF 1-6 on my computer, I play during class when the professor is behind on his lectures!

I have them on my computer too! My poor Super Nintendo finally died after 12 years of having it so I got them on my computer and now I can play them again!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:13 am
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade
So today i began playing FFIV again. I'm just up to the antlion cave and i'm kind of bored. I usually get into it when you get to Fabul.. anyway.

I spent over an hour battling Imp's trying to get the Imp summon spell. and when i get past Mt.Hobbs i'm going to be battling cocatrice for the cocatrice summon. But it really is taking forever are there specific requirements that i don't know about or is my luck just horrible?

I would never use so much time for that! I usually do speed runs. My fastest time is 13:25 with everything, and I'm level 60-59.

I usually get the other summons when I'm a high level so the time will go by faster.

Yeah i kinda gave up... It got really irritating especially after i found out that the monsters have a 0.06% chance of the monsters dropping the summons.

Feel like a race? ^^

Lol a race? I haven't played the good-old-original in years! This'll be fun. Any rules?

Lol, a friend and i usually race through 10 or 12. but he doesnt have the earlier ones. for 12 we usually have armor and weapon restrictions for certain characters and create job classes but in 4 they are already in job classes. lol.

Hmm how about acquire one of every weapon, armor and one of each item? basically whoever gets every spell one of every item and beats the game in the fastest time wins? lol  

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:22 pm
Screaming Nightshade
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade
So today i began playing FFIV again. I'm just up to the antlion cave and i'm kind of bored. I usually get into it when you get to Fabul.. anyway.

I spent over an hour battling Imp's trying to get the Imp summon spell. and when i get past Mt.Hobbs i'm going to be battling cocatrice for the cocatrice summon. But it really is taking forever are there specific requirements that i don't know about or is my luck just horrible?

I would never use so much time for that! I usually do speed runs. My fastest time is 13:25 with everything, and I'm level 60-59.

I usually get the other summons when I'm a high level so the time will go by faster.

Yeah i kinda gave up... It got really irritating especially after i found out that the monsters have a 0.06% chance of the monsters dropping the summons.

Feel like a race? ^^

Lol a race? I haven't played the good-old-original in years! This'll be fun. Any rules?

Lol, a friend and i usually race through 10 or 12. but he doesnt have the earlier ones. for 12 we usually have armor and weapon restrictions for certain characters and create job classes but in 4 they are already in job classes. lol.

Hmm how about acquire one of every weapon, armor and one of each item? basically whoever gets every spell one of every item and beats the game in the fastest time wins? lol

....too hard! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:08 pm
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade

Feel like a race? ^^

....too hard! XD

Lol, alright how about just from start to finish in the quickest time?  

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:57 pm
@Night...

Yeah that would be much nicer!

Quoting got a little annoying =P  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:38 pm
right now am playing crisis core if thats what you mean  

cloud fair ff7

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:47 pm
cloud fair ff7

Crisis Core doesn't count! It's part of Final Fantasy VII, which is not part of the classics. Only games before Final Fantasy VII count. Crisis Core is before VII, but it was made after 1997 (the year FFVII was released) and it was made by Square Enix, and not by the original Squaresoft. Nope, not a classic. Well, it is sort of a classic, but I don't count it, as it is ridiculously popular these days. Bleah.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:52 pm
Screaming Nightshade
Sooo when do you want to start?

Let's start right away! We don't gotta play it at the same time, it all depends on our hours in the game! I'm starting right now!  

Nikki Rydia

Nikki Rydia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:00 am
...okay did the replies just get screwy because I'm seeing newer comments before old ones. Maybe it's my crappy computer or my eyes.

Anyway, I would love to see a remake of Final Fantasy V and VI on DS. They remade III and IV, and there's even going to be a remake of the first game for DS. I want V and VI! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:26 am
So when did you want to begin said race? ^^  

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:28 am
cloud fair ff7

I'm not sure that's quite what was ment. But i do see where you are coming from. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:56 am
Screaming Nightshade

right nao!!! mrgreen  

Nikki Rydia

Bloodstorm Revolution

Shy Noob

13,575 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:52 pm
Nikki Rydia
Screaming Nightshade

right nao!!! mrgreen

Lol, Alrighty i'll just finish off Shadow Hearts have a shower and i'll start.

This is gonna be sooooo fun!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:12 pm
Nikki Rydia
Anyway, I would love to see a remake of Final Fantasy V and VI on DS. They remade III and IV, and there's even going to be a remake of the first game for DS. I want V and VI! crying

I'd love to see them remade, but personally I'd preferred to see them done on something like the 360/ps3 graphics with fancier graphics.

Anway, I've grown up on the classics. I didn't get into FFIV very much, but I absolutely adored VI since it came out in 94. To this day it's still my favorite game.

I loved it so much that my first tattoo I got last year was of Setzer in battle pose(redrawn by a friend).  

TB

Aged Browser

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas