The shattering**need People** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:36 am
Tifagirl
"Hold on. James Griff. Prof. McGonalgal is he not the new DADA Teacher?" asked Faith looking at him.

"Yes I am."he murmered.

Pof.MG turned to Faith and nodded her head,"Yes he is the new teacher, and I hope you all will show him arround hogwarts."She murmered smiling slightly,"Know would you follow me."She motioned towords the Door.

I walked foroword instintly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:39 am
Faith rolled her eyes. She could protect herself. Not like the death eaters would attack her any ways. She is safe as long as she listens to her father. She just shrugged and followed any ways.

"So Prof. Griff Have you ever tought DADA?" asked Faith.

Ginny stood there not sure to follow them or not.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:55 am
"Ive had some, time in the feild, "He murmered camly, his tone rough and seemed as if it was hardly used at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:59 am
sgarecool
"Ive had some, time in the feild, "He murmered camly, his tone rough and seemed as if it was hardly used at all.

"Cool. Will just in case you didnt have a scaduale or any thing I made one. Im your assistant." muttered Faith.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:04 am
Tifagirl
sgarecool

"Cool. Will just in case you didnt have a scaduale or any thing I made one. Im your assistant." muttered Faith.

"I have one, but I will see what you have made."He muttered coldly,  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:10 am
sgarecool
Tifagirl
sgarecool

"Its on your desk. I made it just in case you didnt have one. But your the teacher. So its your choice." smiled Faith. "So Prof. Griff if you dont mind me asking how old are you really?"  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:13 am
Tifagirl
sgarecool
Tifagirl
sgarecool

"Its on your desk. I made it just in case you didnt have one. But your the teacher. So its your choice." smiled Faith. "So Prof. Griff if you dont mind me asking how old are you really?"

he nodded his head,"Thank you Faith, but unforatantly I dont have time to talk, for I am very bussy and I must go right know."He murmered as he walked faster down the path.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:21 am
Faith smirked. She then disapeared. She appeared in front of her Father.

"Those stupid fools are getting in the way. They almost got caught and i had to save there asses. And what are they doing being to stupid and attacking some on in a place were many people where." snapped Faith.

"Yes I agree with you my Daughter. They are getting punished. Now dont you raise your voice to me." murmured Voldemort more in a hiss then a murmure.

"Yes father. Im sorry." muttered Faith.

"Good now go child before they think you have gone missing." hissed Voldemort.

"Yes." muttered Faith with a bow. She then disappeared once more. she appeared out side the school and she opened the gate and walked in. She then walked up to the castle and entered it.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:24 am
**James**Walked up the stairs to thecaslte, and into his new room and through the doors open and wondered up the black stair cases that seemed to have appeared out of no where, they seemed threatning, ash e wondered up the stairs into the new DATDAROOM.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:29 am
As Faith just entered Prof. Flickwick came.

"Faith dear could you give this to Prof. Griff for me?" asked Prof. Flickwick holding a scroll.

"Of course prof." Smiled Faith.

"Thank you." he smiled and handed her the scroll.

"Dont look at it. Its secret. It was left by The old head master. I dont know how he knew about Griff but it seems he did." smiled the Prof as he walked off. Faith shrugged and walked off towards the DADA room. She then knocked on it and waited for permission to enter.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:32 am
Tifagirl
As Faith just entered Prof. Flickwick came.

"Faith dear could you give this to Prof. Griff for me?" asked Prof. Flickwick holding a scroll.

"Of course prof." Smiled Faith.

"Thank you." he smiled and handed her the scroll.

"Dont look at it. Its secret. It was left by The old head master. I dont know how he knew about Griff but it seems he did." smiled the Prof as he walked off. Faith shrugged and walked off towards the DADA room. She then knocked on it and waited for permission to enter.

"enter."Was all that he said when he had heard the knock on the door, hsi cold eyes went up from the Lesson she had made. The door had swung open on its own accord, the room was darkned a black owl stood in teh shadows"Headwing"

Strange creatures put there eyes at Faith, along with various items.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:43 am
Faith walked in.

"I hope Im not disturding you but I have something for you." muttered Faith as she walked up to his desk not even getting a chill because of the creatures looking at her. She ecstened her hand that was holding the scroll to James. "It is from The last head master."  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:50 am
Tifagirl
Faith walked in.

"I hope Im not disturding you but I have something for you." muttered Faith as she walked up to his desk not even getting a chill because of the creatures looking at her. She ecstened her hand that was holding the scroll to James. "It is from The last head master."

He made no reply as he studyed the scroll before snatching it away,"You may leave."Came the snappy reply as he studyed the partchment,  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:54 am
sgarecool
Tifagirl
Faith walked in.

He made no reply as he studyed the scroll before snatching it away,"You may leave."Came the snappy reply as he studyed the partchment,

"Your welcome." muttered Faith rolling her eyes as she walked out of the room leaving the door wide open. She then walked to her room. She shut it and there was a knock on the door. Faith opened it.

"Hello Faith could you go and tell James that it is dinner?" smiled Prof. Mcganagale. Faith rolled her eyes but nodded. She walked past the Prof. and headed back towards the DADA room.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:12 am
"Tell them that I cannot accompany them to dinner."Came His cold reply his back was turne to face, and he was staring out of the window looking more colder ,stern and seemd to have agged a 100 years.

"So it begins."He murmered.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces