Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:40 pm
BabyFox17
I think this is BULLSHIT I for one don't smoke but a good chunk of my friends do. And if they take this from us whats next?!? Are weapons and are Furryness?!?! If we wanna smoke let us and if we want to see "bad things" let us. Just because some concerned parent was thinking "i don't want my child to see that" it gets banned. Good luck trying to ban stuff outside the computer.
becareful what you say the government might just decide to do such a thing....or put tax on ******** assholes.

They had a new thing signed so Obama and all them are reading and watching everything that's on the net.

even this website isn't safe. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:56 pm
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Garek Maxwell
Zella L.
The pixel parallel of suicide would be having your avatar slit its writsts..

I agree with Zella, we need a slit wrist item! biggrin
But the question is, should it be a monthly collectible? I could see there being multiple poses and even coming with emo hair! heart
Blood splatter sold separately.
lol

YES that'd be awesome. lololol
Only we already have cut wrists.
I swear nobody reads my posts.

Atlaas

PolarShocK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:07 am
Tuberculasers
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Garek Maxwell
Zella L.

But the question is, should it be a monthly collectible? I could see there being multiple poses and even coming with emo hair! heart
lol

I don't XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:32 am
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
They had a new thing signed so Obama and all them are reading and watching everything that's on the net.

Proof? neutral  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:20 am
Sunegami
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx

Proof? neutral
well if I had video taped it and could afford a little capture card so i could upload I could prove it.

But I don't so yeah.

It was on the knews. -_-
like the real knews Not fox 28 or anything.
(Fox 28 spoke their mind once and out for the people so now their not allowed to have any real news whatsoever only fake s**t.)
One of the CNN news things.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:23 am
Tuberculasers
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Garek Maxwell
Zella L.

lol

He means literally suicide though.

Like a Razor to the wrist item with blood.

and and emo hair which comes with a really depressing disturbingly sad face.  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:35 pm
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
Sunegami
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx

Proof? neutral
well if I had video taped it and could afford a little capture card so i could upload I could prove it.

But I don't so yeah.

I'm sure if that were true there would be online links to articles and such. Frankly, I don't trust much in the "news" these days.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:48 pm
aaaah wholesome american standards.... always pryin into our lives trying to remove anything that might challenge our perception of the golden future.

LET THIS BE A LESSON!!! CHALLENGE!! FIGHT!!! CONFlICT!!! AGITATE!! CHANGE!!

dont be a sheep. soulless followers. and if you are a sheep... don't let the shepherds tell you where to graze.

wolves may eat your lambs when you dont have their eyes and crooks "protecting you" but it is man that is the cruelest animal!  

Jungle Boots

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:37 pm
Many lulz were had.

Honestly, Gaia must be run by complete idiots. Who are the parents to decide how this site is run? They have and deserve no say in such matters.

TL;DR: Gaia, grow some ******** balls for once.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:47 pm
thats what im saying... balls

the world needs more balls!

what was once a fantastic jubilation of irreverence and tom foolery has become just another media power sitting on the lap of corporate interests and my dead grandfather's sensibilities.

wheres my punx a** skater boys that started the whole thing? where did they go?  

Jungle Boots

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:12 pm
Pretty sure the government does monitor the internet. They can get away with it because it's not spying on citizens when you record something coming in from Britain or France or even Canada, and with the internet it's very easy that the fastest way to send you the information is through those lines. So when those lines are used, it's recorded. It's quiet and hush hush because...
1. They can do it and there's next to nothing you can do about it.
2. Corporations have a vested interest in both government funding and selling off your information to other corporations.

So it's a lose/lose situation for everyone, particularly since everyone, regardless of standing, is subject to this. Even if you're a politician, you're also being spied upon.

Jungle Boots
dont be a sheep. soulless followers. and if you are a sheep... don't let the shepherds tell you where to graze.

...this, coming from the relative of a sheep. xp All in good fun! I just think it's funny that your fursona is a goat. razz

Jungle Boots
wheres my punx a** skater boys that started the whole thing? where did they go?

They all sold out to corporations so they can stay ahead of trends and market the newest and latest "thing" to mass audiences. There literally are companies dedicated to finding the latest trends and corporations pay thousands and thousands for access to their resources.

Jungle Boots
thats what im saying... balls

the world needs more balls!

I agree! Here Here!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 pm
Apparently the ban is lifted... and what's this AtA anyway?  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:19 pm
Garek Maxwell
Pretty sure the government does monitor the internet. They can get away with it because it's not spying on citizens when you record something coming in from Britain or France or even Canada, and with the internet it's very easy that the fastest way to send you the information is through those lines. So when those lines are used, it's recorded. It's quiet and hush hush because...
1. They can do it and there's next to nothing you can do about it.
2. Corporations have a vested interest in both government funding and selling off your information to other corporations.

So it's a lose/lose situation for everyone, particularly since everyone, regardless of standing, is subject to this. Even if you're a politician, you're also being spied upon.

Jungle Boots

...this, coming from the relative of a sheep. xp All in good fun! I just think it's funny that your fursona is a goat. razz

BOI!!!!!! i am a SHEEP! altai argali, ovis amon amon. Largest ******** wild sheep in the world!

but that dont make me some little bawwwwing spectacle supporter.

my herd mind is for brothers and sisters. not butchers and wool sock weavers.

and im glad you agree on balls  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:27 pm
I have also heard people say it got lifted, by Lanzer who did not approve of the ban in the first place, but have yet to see an offical posting.  

Selene Aries

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:53 pm
Selene Aries
I have also heard people say it got lifted, by Lanzer who did not approve of the ban in the first place, but have yet to see an official posting.

It would make my day if Lanzer himself posted about it and gave us the whole story. I doubt that will happen, though.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff